CBFM Buddy

chants: FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! I don't know if I'll make it if you make me wait until Saturday! :hissy: Heartburn is something I NEVER get, I've had it twice in my life and I got it before my bfp with K! :)

Plus cycle buddy twin, since I got my bfp this month so will you!! :smug:

Il join that chant! Daisy what are you trying to do to us!!!! Jeez! Don't make me fly over there, sneak in your house and hide in your bathroom waiting for you in the morning with a cup! Because I will you know! :thumbup: x

Il join that chant! Daisy what are you trying to do to us!!!! Jeez! Don't make me fly over there, sneak in your house and hide in your bathroom waiting for you in the morning with a cup! Because I will you know! :thumbup: x

:rofl:

:hugs:

X

Hahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Yeh, we'll all join her!!! We'll jump out from behind the show curtain screaming :test: :haha:

Haha I love it!! I also got really bad heartburn at the beginning!! I'm really excited for you Daisy and feeling a good vibe about this.

I go back every 48 hours to get blood tests...its pretty torturous to have things drag out like this and the not knowing is killing me. Its like the worst, longest, most awful TWW ever, and I will never ever EVER complain about the TWW ever ever again after going through this. I'm not holding out much hope, its better for me that way to prepare me for what is likely to come and save my sanity. I don't really feel pregnant anymore - but no bleeding or cramping. However, there should be some hope out there in the world for my little viva bean so if you guys would hold out hope and think positive thoughts for me, I would be really grateful.

Daisy, I'm guessing none of your friends who went through this came out with a good outcome?

SMYTH - Hi hun just had to let you know I'm thinking about you, what symptoms did you have? Are your numbers going up just not doubling?

I really feel for you hun at this time my advice is be kind to yourself, take it easy and try not to stress (easier said than done I know).

When do you go for your next blood test :dust::dust::dust:

Come on Viva Bean :baby:

X

Numbers are going up, but not doubling (they doubled at first, but have slowed). I'm at 520 now, which is not good (I should be triple or quadruple that). My RE says that he has seen successful outcomes with worse numbers, but the next few blood tests will give us a clearer picture. I go again tomorrow morning for blood tests. Thank you for your support!

Trying my best to follow all your advice - its an awful experience to have to go through, especially as no one really knows whats going on...

You guys are so funny - you made me laugh out loud!!

I just can't test early, because it's too hard to get bad news, and then test again in a few more days - I have to test to stop taking the progesterone, and I want to wait until Friday at least because that is the earliest the doc said I should test. (actually he said Thursday but that is only 12-13 DPO, so I don't know what he's smoking).

Smyth, there was someone recently that did miscarry but she also had other problems in addition to the numbers not doubling - she had a cyst on her ovary as well, and pain and cramping. And her BFP showed up late, like 15 DPO or later. It's a similar story to poor Hopeful, unfortunately. There is someone going through this right now - Bastetgirl. You can find her on my journal. She is in limboland too, with numbers going up, but not doubling. She is going for another scan on Friday, but was given small chances by her RE. The doctor is not doing Betas anymore for her. She has had one MC before this.

I did find a thread somewhere on a different site - with two women that did have healthy babies, and their numbers weren't doubling. Just had a slow starter. I pray Viva Bean falls into that category. :hugs:

Awww good luck Smyth. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Lol Chicky that is hilarious.... Can you imagine someone in your bathroom yelling :test: lol

Garfie- thanks we don't have a Wilkensons locally but will get some saturday if no luck by then. Can't believe no af or bfp though!!!! What a pain!!! X

SMYTH - Hun good luck for tomorrow and I hope your numbers do double :hugs: In the meantime try and relax be kind to yourself really hope tomorrow brings good news for you :hugs:

TINKER - How annoying for you - hopefully you will get your :bfp: soon no :witch: allowed Come on chant with me NO :witch: allowed.

DAISY - I can understand your reluctance not to want to test but you know we all can't wait (well maybe the others can I can't) but well as you know I am a POAS addict and salute your willpower :thumbup:

CREATIVE & JCHIC - How are you both feeling today?

X

ok just to let you know im staying out of the forums and only talking to you guys from now on!!! :haha: some women on here drive me crazy! why ask for advice and then argue youre wrong!! :haha: jeez! NO!! having a painful big toe does not neceserily (think i spelt that wrong?) mean youre pregnant! ok so that wasnt actually what she asked but it might as well have been :shrug: none of you are ever ever allowed to leave me!!! even if you all end up with bfp's i fully expect you to stay right here or il go crazy! :winkwink: xxx

p.s how the hell do you spell neceserily?

love chicky xxx

wouldnt it be great if there was a definite symptom, though :haha: I would be okay with a toe falling off or something, if that signified that it was finally my time! :blush:

:rofl: I'd be a little scared Friday morning when you get up to go pee Daisy...make sure you check behind your shower curtain before you do!!! :shower:

Smyth - I hope everything turns out ok sweetie...I've been there before and know how hard it is :hugs: Are any of your symptoms disappearing...that is usually a dead give away things are going to end.

AFM - off and on cramps but that is about it so far. It's making me nervous...hope this beany sticks!

Thanks Creative - good thing our shower is actually open - so no curtain! It looks cool, but water goes EVERYWHERE.

No :witch: allowed

Heee here thanks...testing again tomorrow! Not that I can stand the bfns, but I have to know one way or the other with af being absent just hope it's for the right reason! X

DAISY - When it's time for me to test (a long while yet) you can't hide in my shower as I don't have one, just a bath big enough for two :winkwink:

CREATIVE - Sure you will be okay don't be nervous, try and take it easy hun :hugs:

SMYTH - I really hope tomorrow is good news for you hun but if symptoms are disappearing it doesn't sound good or a least that was the case for me lots of :dust:

MELLY BELLY - Hi I'm Garfie and quite new here although I've stalked this thread since the beginning and know these girls better than my neighbours :hi:

X

Smyth as long as those numbers keep going up its a good thing. You will be fine i'm totally convinced.

Daisy.....i'm more nervous about your rest than I was when I did my hpt! Ha ha. Seriously though I have a good feeling for you and have all my fingers and toes crossed and so does bump

Creative.....any sickness symptoms yet?

X x x

Yup, symptoms have been disappearing and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. Its hard to explain...

I've been really crampy today too - so maybe everything is starting now :(

Yup, symptoms have been disappearing and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. Its hard to explain...

I've been really crampy today too - so maybe everything is starting now :(

Oh hun, I really hope not! :hugs:

Happy, I love that your bean has everything crossed too. Adorable.

Smyth... I hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->