CBFM Buddy

Hi there everyone
There is SO much going on right now!

Creative preggypants! I am watching you everyday to see how you're doing.
:thumbup:

Smyth- I am SO sorry you're going through this. It IS heartbreaking.:cry: I do pray things keep going and little bean snuggles in so that you get a spurt of high numbers. You're gonna be okay hun. No matter what, you'll be okay.:hugs:

Tinkerbellsie-I am on tender-hooks here waiting for that BFP. If it helps, I tested a BIG FAT NEGATIVE when AF was about 3 days late... plus I had cramping. Then a week later... BFP. It didn't work out for me but this could just be your lucky bean!:shrug:

AFM: AF is FINALLY tapering off. It was the longest and heaviest AF ever although a very red one (tmi) which I hear is healthier so I am hopeful they cleaned me out a bit!
My friend at work just told me she's going to start trying. She's 23 and newly married. I am now wrestling with how I feel about that. I thought I was doing well but I can't face a growing belly in my face EVERY DAY can I? I need lots of prayer! Sometimes I subconsciously think that the more people with babies, the less babies for me... silly I know!

Keep the news coming!

PS: The competition winnings baby shower was fine. Except we sat next to 2 teenagers, neither married, neither with their partners for long, both pregnant.:dohh: One was bragging she was drunk the night before and the other was describing how she'll never touch a diaper... It got me REALLY frustrated!:growlmad: My friend was lovely and considerate tho. I had a great time :)

How is everyone else doing?

Hi there everyone
There is SO much going on right now!

Creative preggypants! I am watching you everyday to see how you're doing.
:thumbup:

Smyth- I am SO sorry you're going through this. It IS heartbreaking.:cry: I do pray things keep going and little bean snuggles in so that you get a spurt of high numbers. You're gonna be okay hun. No matter what, you'll be okay.:hugs:

Tinkerbellsie-I am on tender-hooks here waiting for that BFP. If it helps, I tested a BIG FAT NEGATIVE when AF was about 3 days late... plus I had cramping. Then a week later... BFP. It didn't work out for me but this could just be your lucky bean!:shrug:

AFM: AF is FINALLY tapering off. It was the longest and heaviest AF ever although a very red one (tmi) which I hear is healthier so I am hopeful they cleaned me out a bit!
My friend at work just told me she's going to start trying. She's 23 and newly married. I am now wrestling with how I feel about that. I thought I was doing well but I can't face a growing belly in my face EVERY DAY can I? I need lots of prayer! Sometimes I subconsciously think that the more people with babies, the less babies for me... silly I know!

Keep the news coming!

PS: The competition winnings baby shower was fine. Except we sat next to 2 teenagers, neither married, neither with their partners for long, both pregnant.:dohh: One was bragging she was drunk the night before and the other was describing how she'll never touch a diaper... It got me REALLY frustrated!:growlmad: My friend was lovely and considerate tho. I had a great time :)

How is everyone else doing?

hopeful i know exactly how you feel one of my closest work friends just announced shes expecting! its going to be tough :cry: im now the only one there without children, and all they talk about is their duties as a mother etc :shrug: still i know someday itll be my turn :happydance: xx

smyth, fingers crossed for u today:hugs:x

daisy, two more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!x

tink, hope to see you with that bfp soon!x

TINKER - No :witch:allowed
No :witch:allowed
No :witch:allowed

HOPEFUL - You will have your good days and your not so good days. I wanted to talk about my m/c and I hated it when people didn't mention my m/c or gave a little cough instead of saying the word. I found it easier to talk rather than keep it bottled up.

Glad your af is coming to an end the first one you think will never stop, but our bodies are amazing things and so are our minds you will get better and stronger it takes time so be kind to yourself :hugs:

SMYTH - I hope today you have had some good news hun although I found it hard to explain about the symptoms disappearing when it was happening to me. Hopefully your little viva bean is just slower getting off the starting block :hugs:

Glad the baby shower was fine, it just seems so unfair when all of us ladies who can give a baby a nice decent home with enough love to go around the world a million times over. It seems when you are ttc the wrong kind of ladies end up as mums, I'm sure you all know the kind I mean.:winkwink:

CREATIVE - How are you today?

DAISY - Two more days till test time woohoo, how are you feeling today?

AFM - CD12 and still HIGH on the monitor.

:hugs:

X

Awww Daisy :hugs: you're naughty! You aren't out yet hun, and your temps from yesterday and today looks great x

I'm on progesterone. That's why. Pretty rare to get a bfn at 13 dpo and be pregnant with anything sticky. Going to test again tomorrow, then stop progesterone.

DAISY - Well done for waiting this long - I would have tested way earlier :wacko: Shame it was a bfn but still very early days and your temps are looking mighty fine :dust: :hugs:

X

It's not early days. I test tomorrow, and if still bfn, then stop taking progesterone to bring on AF. High temp is from progesterone. I appreciate you all trying to keep hope alive, but it's over, pretty much. Unlikely a bfn at 13 dpo will turn into a bfp in 24 hours.

It's not early days. I test tomorrow, and if still bfn, then stop taking progesterone to bring on AF. High temp is from progesterone. I appreciate you all trying to keep hope alive, but it's over, pretty much. Unlikely a bfn at 13 dpo will turn into a bfp in 24 hours.

Aww Daisy I really hope that's not the case :hugs: Even if say you were pregnant but it wasn't showing up, would stopping the progesterone still being on af? Sorry just curious. Really hope there is a nice surprise for you in the morning xx Keeping my fingers crossed

Good luck today Smythdm- will be thinking of you :hugs:

Garfie hopefully your peak is around the corner! :happydance: Thanks for chanting with me!!

Thanks Hopeful and Chicky for your positive thoughts..

Chicky it will be your turn soon hun, it has to be... and Hopeful I hope you get your miracle very soon xxx

I think it depends on my natural progesterone level. If I were pregnant, and it was high, then stopping the progesterone suppositories might not trigger AF. But if my natural progesterone is marginal, the drop in progesterone from stopping the suppositories would most likely trigger AF, even if pregnant.

Just spoke to my nurse. She said that the doctor told me to test too early, and to wait until Saturday to test again, and then stop the endometrin. And so it continues. Annoying. :hissy:

DAISY - Was it to early to test or not now I'm confused :wacko: So lord knows how you must be feeling :hugs: from across the water.

Hope Saturday brings you a big FAT :bfp: Are they doing more blood tests or are they waiting to see what Saturday brings?

TINKER - Hope my PEAK is round the corner too - it's a pleasure chanting with you No :witch: allowed :rofl:

X

Oh Daisy :hugs2: Your temps are higher right now than they were at this same time last month...its hard to see the pattern because you were not temping for the last few days but that was a very nice temp rise from yesterday. I had one if you remember right and I think that is when I implanted, tested 3 days later and got a bfn and then on the 4th day a VERY faint +. You don't know hun...I'm not trying to get your hopes up but there is still a chance. :hugs:

Garfie, nurse said to wait until Saturday, and test again. So yes, two days too early.

Thanks creative, I just think I'm having flukey high temps from Clomid and progesterone, which is why I had stopped temping during the LP. I think it's just very unlikely to gave implanted so late, and if that the case, I'll be stopping progesterone in 2 days, so unlikely to get a bfp before then. :shrug: It is what it is. NOT looking forward to the tww during IVF - it will be unbearable.

Aww Daisy
I know the waiting is TORTURE!

Tink, when are you testing?

Creative, how are you feeling?

Garfie, I'm hoping for your peak too. When I would get my Peaks, I'd squeel and victory dance around the house...

I am feeling good hopeful, thank you! I still do not feel pregnant...which is slightly worry some.

Well I'm still hoping you're body proves you wrong Daisy! My friend on here got BFN's all the way until she was 16DPO and then finally got her BFP. I hope you're not too disheartened :hugs:

Well I'm still hoping you're body proves you wrong Daisy! My friend on here got BFN's all the way until she was 16DPO and then finally got her BFP. I hope you're not too disheartened :hugs:

And is the pregnancy viable (so far)? I only ask because a lot of times late BFPs end up as MCs... or so it seems.

Hopeful I am testing daily atm... Its costing a fortune and ending in disappointment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->