CBFM Buddy

Woohoo with your exciting DOT and my ROCKY MOUNTAINS we can really stalk!:haha:

:hugs:

X

Hey mrs b :thumbup: it's amazing what you'll do to keep yourselves occupied! Lol hope you and your lovely bump are keeping well :)

So my mooncup is amazing! Why didn't I get one years ago!?! Hopefully il only get one cycle out of it ;) fxd!

Oh and had a big blonde moment today and realised I've been lying to you all! I'm 33 not 32 like it said in my siggy :dohh: Im not quite sure how the hell I managed to not realise all this time! Lol. So all is corrected :haha: x

ladies

i have been reading all your posts!!

you have been sooo busy!!! all these charts! i never charted so i dont know what im looking at :(

i work random shifts and hours so it never worked for me.

Briss- i just read you ate bee propolis in your siggy. Holy Mary, how on earth do you eat that? i got one jar from some amazing bee place near me and threw it up every time for the first week - i ate a tea spoon a day. After that i would eat it with a massive glass of water by my side and it got so traumatic my OH took it off me. I genuinely feel sick just thinking about it!!!

Ms B- hows the bump? mine has totally grown this weekend, from all the lovely calories i consumed!!! haha

hows the old school crew? Daisy, Jchic and creative? i cant see updates form you gus, hope your well

xxxx

Bump is good thankyou! Went to a wedding reception last night, wore a mixi dress and I looked really pregnant in it! Loved it! I used to wear this dress and push my belly out and say to hubby look I look pregnant. Last night I couldn't push it out further than it was! :haha: Cant wait til I feel like that in normal clothes!

I charted but as my cycles proved my body was all over the place and the temping never showed ovulation, neither did the CBFM.

Briss- i just read you ate bee propolis in your siggy. Holy Mary, how on earth do you eat that? i got one jar from some amazing bee place near me and threw it up every time for the first week - i ate a tea spoon a day. After that i would eat it with a massive glass of water by my side and it got so traumatic my OH took it off me. I genuinely feel sick just thinking about it!!!

I buy capsules at H&B, they do not smell very nice I have to admit but not as bad, I swallow them (without chewing) as quickly as I can and so far managed to keep it down :) I also force-feed them to my DH :)

Girls what's bee propolis and what does it do? X

Bee Propolis is superfood that improves both more eggs and healthier eggs. bee propolis also showed to improve defective sperm function and it has the ability to protect sperm membrane from the harmful affect of oxidative aggression. It is particularly great for ladies with endo.

BRISS - This Bee Propolis great for ladies with engo? do you mean endo? that might help me then :happydance: might invest if I need too this month :winkwink:

X

BRISS - This Bee Propolis great for ladies with engo? do you mean endo? that might help me then :happydance: might invest if I need too this month :winkwink:

X

oops :) yes I meant endometriosis.

garfie words of warning- bee propolis tastes like death, I did soooooo much research into the stuff as I don't really take many tablets ect. from what I read fresh propolis is mega potent and had even got a sell by date and way by date as it's such a natural product. but I never ever expected it to taste like it did and I have such a strong stomach.I only took the fresh stuff as I was worried tablets couldn't have the same strength after speaking to the beer keepers.

good luck using it but be careful if it's taste and also i'm a big believer in mot taking too many tablets it additional vitamins. I think we can totally over medicate on natural products that we don't find in our diet normally x x,x

HAPPY - I totally agree I have to take regular tablets for IBS so that's why I have just stuck with Folic Acid (for ages :wacko:) and this cycle grapefruit juice. :happydance:

I thought I was on Vit B6 to lengthen LP never properly checked the bottle until recently (hubby bought me them) turns out it was just a regular vitamin B and it has done bugger all :cry: (won't send him shopping again :haha:) So if I'm out this month then I will start taking the correct one. :happydance:

Bet you looked positively blooming at the wedding reception :flower:

Blame Chicky for all the charts - they look good though don't they? now we can all stalk each other charts (not for long though I hope :winkwink:)

X

ahem! garfie! lol ok so im up and waiting but i have a hospital app this morning wont be home till god knows when so il try stalking on my phone :) xxx

Ok ladies 9DPO and a big fat :bfn: though you know me I'll test until the :witch: arrives.:haha:

Will catch up later got to get the kiddies ready.

X

Ok ladies 9DPO and a big fat :bfn: though you know me I'll test until the :witch: arrives.:haha:

Will catch up later got to get the kiddies ready.

X

Oh poo still early days :) and what's up with that temp this morning! Did you fall asleep in the oven again? :winkwink: xxx

:rofl: my temps are a bit mad this month - tomorrow they usually slide mahoosively (so we will see :haha:).

I have got the option to go for a blood test today at 9DPO (have the paperwork in front of me) - what do you girls think - or should I just leave it? I requested one at 7DPO (which because of the weekend was 6DPO) and a 9DPO because I drop big time.:shrug:

Anyway hopefully I will get the result of my bloods - providing they haven't lost them, the dog hasn't eaten them or any other excuse they can come up with :haha:

Hope your hospital appointment goes well hun :flower:

X

garfie words of warning- bee propolis tastes like death, I did soooooo much research into the stuff as I don't really take many tablets ect. from what I read fresh propolis is mega potent and had even got a sell by date and way by date as it's such a natural product. but I never ever expected it to taste like it did and I have such a strong stomach.I only took the fresh stuff as I was worried tablets couldn't have the same strength after speaking to the beer keepers.

good luck using it but be careful if it's taste and also i'm a big believer in mot taking too many tablets it additional vitamins. I think we can totally over medicate on natural products that we don't find in our diet normally x x,x

you totally have a point here! where do you buy all the natural fresh stuff? do you also take fresh royal jelly?

id go garfie what do you have to lose?:shrug:

hospital went fine wasnt for me, i had to go with my mum and learn how to put her lymphodema bandages and back taping on! soooo interesting! im totally in the wrong profession! lol it was great thou as we went to visit the chemo unit we used to go to and had a good old catch up with the nurses, such amazing women :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->