CBFM Buddy

I took a test at 10dpo and got a very stong line on FRER with evening urine, some of you may remember, so would have shown before that had I have tested xx

SUBBY - Congrats hun a happy and healthy 9 months to you.:hugs:

Would you mind sharing what DPO you found out and if you did anything different this cycle (we want to know all your tricks):winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Thanks all :)

I found out on 11 DPO ( my usual luteal period is 12 days), and the only thing we did differently was wait to BD every 36 hours starting on my first high day ( I only had one this cycle!) and then through both peak days, and the high that came after. Usually we just :sex: everyday in the months prior.

Hope this helps :flower:

Hi ladies,

I hope you do not mind me joining your thread. I am struggling with my CBFM and need some help. I had 3 perfect cycles with 3-4 highs and 2 peaks, all on the same days, everything was great and temp charts confirmed that I ovulate on the second peak, I was totally in love with my CBFM and now this? it is my CD17 and 12th day of highs, no peaks, temperatures are totally crazy: FF firstly gave me O on CD 9, yesterday it moved it to CD13 and today it moved it back to CD9. In any event my cycles are 26-28 days and I usually O on CD13-14, One thing to note is that I had lap&Dye/Hysteroscopy on CD5 followed by an infection so my urine samples might not have been of "premium quality" and then I had to take antibiotics so am thinking whether I should give up on CBFM for this cycle and save some sticks? or maybe the lap pushed my O further and I should continue with CBFM? or maybe have not ovulated this cycle at all?

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
Yay a newbie! Welcome, you found us! So it's normally quite busy here! Everyone must be outside enjoying the wind and rain! Lol xxx

2 more sleeps garfie!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: xxx

Thanks for pointing to this thread, would be great to hear opinions from CBFM experts :)

Sorry Bliss I can't help as I've never had a peak- though if I thought I hadn't ovulated I would carry on using the sticks- but if you don't peak it will use 20 sticks.. Though don't use a new one on the twentieth day of poas it is always low!!

Oooh and welcome!!!

I'm on cd8, still high :) x

Sorry Bliss I can't help as I've never had a peak- though if I thought I hadn't ovulated I would carry on using the sticks- but if you don't peak it will use 20 sticks.. Though don't use a new one on the twentieth day of poas it is always low!!

Oooh and welcome!!!

I'm on cd8, still high :) x

Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind. have you had cycles where you used all 20 sticks and it never gave you peak? if CBFM is going to ask me for 20 stick the last one will come on CD25, it is hardly helpful considering that my cycles are 26-28 days. unless of course this lap screwed my cycle.

That's the thing I cant figure out if I ovulated or not, the temperatures are so random and FF keep changing O date

I always used sticks up til the end of my cycle or until I just gave up as I never got a peak. Good luck to you x

Briss- yep the monitor asked me for sticks for 20 days. I'm on my third cycle and never had a peak.. Maybe keep going.. You could ov late and have a longer cycle. I did last month- tho had to rely on other symptoms Xx

Briss I've only used all 20 for 1 cycle although I do normally get peaks. I'd say if that's fairly normal for you and you do get one but late or temps sort themselves out and you see a clear indication you have actually ov'd then stop using them and just feed it old ones to keep it happy. I always stop on first peak and it's never affected the machine. Maybe this is just a late one for you I ov'd 5 days later this cycle so keep going for now it's still early and keep an eye to see what temps do :) x

BRISS - :hi: welcome to this thread - the ladies here are lovely.:flower: I suppose it's possible that the lap change this cycle? Did your Dr not advise you of any possible changes? The only time I've ever had HIGHS and no PEAKS on my monitor was when I have short cycles :cry:

As regards ovulating do you use OPK's alongside the monitor - I think most of us ladies do/did?

CHICKY - 2 more sleeps did you say? woohoo (as if I didn't know :haha:) I will be counting down the hours, though as I said not expecting much from this month as hubby was MIA around O and the last time we managed :sex: was 3 days before O (but hey ho you never no!):happydance:

Yes I have been out in the wind and rain today we took the kids for an early tea (as the eldest who's autistic) made an excellent speech yesterday in front of a lot of people.:flower:

I have developed one little niggle its in my coxsit (tail bone) but that could just be from hubby kicking in the night?:haha: got the usual symptoms too - but as I said usual.

SUBBY/MRS B/HAPPY - Thanks for sharing (but I don't fall into any of those categories either) :flower:

X

BRISS - :hi: welcome to this thread - the ladies here are lovely.:flower: I suppose it's possible that the lap change this cycle? Did your Dr not advise you of any possible changes? The only time I've ever had HIGHS and no PEAKS on my monitor was when I have short cycles :cry:

As regards ovulating do you use OPK's alongside the monitor - I think most of us ladies do/did?

CHICKY - 2 more sleeps did you say? woohoo (as if I didn't know :haha:) I will be counting down the hours, though as I said not expecting much from this month as hubby was MIA around O and the last time we managed :sex: was 3 days before O (but hey ho you never no!):happydance:

Yes I have been out in the wind and rain today we took the kids for an early tea (as the eldest who's autistic) made an excellent speech yesterday in front of a lot of people.:flower:

I have developed one little niggle its in my coxsit (tail bone) but that could just be from hubby kicking in the night?:haha: got the usual symptoms too - but as I said usual.

SUBBY/MRS B/HAPPY - Thanks for sharing (but I don't fall into any of those categories either) :flower:

X

Ahhh a lovely family dinner. I can't wait till I can have one of those!!! :happydance: and those :spermy: can hover around that long so you never know! So what time will you be setting your alarm for on Monday morning!?! X

CHICKY - :haha: you're worse than me! I will be getting up at the normal time but have to sort out kiddies etc - promise you will know by 9.00 am the latest:winkwink: providing the :witch: don't come before.

I am sure you will have your family soon hun is it Monday/Tuesday you are off to the Doc? Are you still spotting or is it full flow?

X

Lol. Yep there's been constant spotting now for 4 days af according to temps should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it done with now I've felt like I've been on for four days already! I've spotted once or twice before af but never constant for this long. I think it's due to late ov this month :shrug: and it's tues morning. I just read on another thread that when another lady went to see her gp she took out her charts to show them and was told that charting/ temping etc is a complete waste of time and not to bother!! I couldn't believe it! How else are we supposed to know what's going on? Blooming doctors. So we will see :) x

Hi everyone! I am about a week away from what I think could be ovulation date so here's to hoping we can have a quick rebound BFP :)

Hopeful - So how does this work now? How do we know when we might ovulate? Have you been using OPKs? Have you had a full cycle yet? Help me!! I got my negative pregnancy test this AM and I'm ready to start trying!!

Hi everyone! I am about a week away from what I think could be ovulation date so here's to hoping we can have a quick rebound BFP :)

Hopeful - So how does this work now? How do we know when we might ovulate? Have you been using OPKs? Have you had a full cycle yet? Help me!! I got my negative pregnancy test this AM and I'm ready to start trying!!

Fingers crossed for you both! Xxx :hugs:

:hugs: to you both & fingers crossed.

X

Lol. Yep there's been constant spotting now for 4 days af according to temps should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it done with now I've felt like I've been on for four days already! I've spotted once or twice before af but never constant for this long. I think it's due to late ov this month :shrug: and it's tues morning. I just read on another thread that when another lady went to see her gp she took out her charts to show them and was told that charting/ temping etc is a complete waste of time and not to bother!! I couldn't believe it! How else are we supposed to know what's going on? Blooming doctors. So we will see :) x

Ah bless hun I noticed your temps this morning - I'm usually the other way very short AF.

Yes deff take your chart - I found I had to explain it to my Doc (so maybe this other ladies doc didn't want to/couldn't understand)?

Knowledge is power - so use your knowledge CHICKY - you will probably know more than the Doc unless of course they are a FS :dohh:

X

Ladies thank you all so much for your responses!!!

OPKs are a great idea, I forgot about them since starting CBFM as it has been so precise while with OPK I could never says what is going on. I think I still have a few spare sticks so will check it out tomorrow.

My doctor unfortunately is not very helpful, I fear she earmarked me for IVF and did not offer any advice whatsoever. when I asked if there is anything I could do to improve my chances she said no! can you believe this? I know I am not particularly young but why so negative? I leant since then that there is SO much one can actually do, including buying CBFM which is a little miracle really.

I will continue for a few more days just in case, although I think I have probably ovulated already as my temperature (on average) is on the same level as my previous luteal phases.

will keep you posted
baby dust to you all :)

Morning ladies :wave: so the :witch: got me finally! And boy is she awful this month! So onto next cycle got to push my little button :) although I'd obviously rather not to have to ;) x

One more sleep garfie!

How is everyone? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back