CBFM Buddy

Morning All

today is my CD18 and 13th day of high. OPK was negative.

I have been doing a bit of reading, it seems that because i did not get my peak within the first 10 test timeframe, it asked (automatically) for 10 more so it is not going to stop until all 20 sticks have been used.

Now, High readings means estrogen is on the increase. usually, right before O, the estrogen levels are rising (which is also indicated by EWCM) and are generally high and the temperature is lower and steady. As ovulation approaches and eventually happens, progesterone levels, and temperatures, begin to rise. Trying to think logically here, my temp seemed to have risen so I guess it means high reading does not indicate a rise in estrogen (because the estrogen rise cannot be happening for so long, can it?) it is just an error as progesterone is high (based on my temp) and estrogen is now supposed to be low.

I also read that some antibiotics can affect CBFM readings.

It is also possible I did not O this cycle, which will be a first one for me... :( screw this lap!

Does this make sense to you? I just think I should stop wasting sticks. On the other hand what if my AF wont come on time and for the first time in my life I would not know where I am in my cycle? That would be terrible! Although my temp should tell me, shouldn't it?

Morning ladies :wave: so the :witch: got me finally! And boy is she awful this month! So onto next cycle got to push my little button :) although I'd obviously rather not to have to ;) x

One more sleep garfie!

How is everyone? Xxx

fingers crossed, this will be your month!

I usually have a little cry on CD1 but then begin to look forward to the future and plan our BD/supplements etc strategy for the month ahead so by the time AF is over I am all hopeful and optimistic again

Briss if your opks are cheaper to use why don't you reuse todays cbfm stick until it stops asking.. And if you get a positive opk maybe use a new stick then? Don't know if that would work but I'd try it. I reuse sticks when I know I've ovulated or right at beginning now when I know its too early as get high readings from the start. The cbfm may have just missed your surge.

Garfie is af due tomorrow? Or just testing tomorrow? I don't know how you can wait lol.

Chicky- sorry :witch: got you-better luck this cycle.

Smyth & Hopeful wishing you both lots of luck! Xx

Morning All

I have been doing a bit of reading, it seems that because i did not get my peak within the first 10 test timeframe, it asked (automatically) for 10 more so it is not going to stop until all 20 sticks have been used.

Now, High readings means estrogen is on the increase. usually, right before O, the estrogen levels are rising (which is also indicated by EWCM) and are generally high and the temperature is lower and steady. As ovulation approaches and eventually happens, progesterone levels, and temperatures, begin to rise. Trying to think logically here, my temp seemed to have risen so I guess it means high reading does not indicate a rise in estrogen (because the estrogen rise cannot be happening for so long, can it?) it is just an error as progesterone is high (based on my temp) and estrogen is now supposed to be low.

It is also possible I did not O this cycle, which will be a first one for me... :( screw this lap!

Does this make sense to you? I just think I should stop wasting sticks. On the other hand what if my AF wont come on time and for the first time in my life I would not know where I am in my cycle? That would be terrible! Although my temp should tell me, shouldn't it?

morning briss i would think any meds can disrupt you urine samples, ov could just be a little late for you this cycle? i ov'd 5 days later this month. as for estrogen i really have no idea! daisy might be able to help with that when shes back off her holidays, can you paste link into your siggy for us, that way we can stalk you properly :flower:xx.

Briss if your opks are cheaper to use why don't you reuse todays cbfm stick until it stops asking.. And if you get a positive opk maybe use a new stick then? Don't know if that would work but I'd try it. I reuse sticks when I know I've ovulated or right at beginning now when I know its too early as get high readings from the start. The cbfm may have just missed your surge.

Garfie is af due tomorrow? Or just testing tomorrow? I don't know how you can wait lol.

Chicky- sorry :witch: got you-better luck this cycle.

Smyth & Hopeful wishing you both lots of luck! Xx

thanks tink, me too but onwards and upwards! and garfie will start testing tomorrow! :happydance:

BRISS - I would certainly use OPK's (much cheaper than sticks) :haha: just in case you do O late this cycle. You said your temps were average? do you mean up or down compared to normal - if you are on antibiotics certain ones can effect your urine. Dr Daisy is the one to answer your questions I'm sure she will pop on here soon. As for your Doc why has she recommended IVF have you been trying long - you mention age how old if you don't mind me asking.:flower:

CHICKY - Aw hun so sorry the :witch: got you and even worse she's a BIG BAD :witch: :hugs:

SMYTH/HOPEFUL - Still got my fingers crossed for you both :flower:

TINKER - Not got a clue when AF due - so tomorrow I will be 9DPO (early I know) :happydance:

AFM - I'm 8DPO not a lot to report - can't go by my temps really at the mo as the cat keeps waking me up far to early :growlmad: On a more positive note I am now 3 days longer than last months 18 day cycle. :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Morning All

morning briss i would think any meds can disrupt you urine samples, ov could just be a little late for you this cycle? i ov'd 5 days later this month. as for estrogen i really have no idea! daisy might be able to help with that when shes back off her holidays, can you paste link into your siggy for us, that way we can stalk you properly :flower:xx.

how do you link into your siggy? I am going to sound really silly but I have not got a clue what this means :)

wow i did not know you could recycle sticks :) what a marvelous idea!

Morning All

how do you link into your siggy? I am going to sound really silly but I have not got a clue what this means :)

do you use fertility friend? x

BRISS - I would certainly use OPK's (much cheaper than sticks) :haha: just in case you do O late this cycle. You said your temps were average? do you mean up or down compared to normal - if you are on antibiotics certain ones can effect your urine. Dr Daisy is the one to answer your questions I'm sure she will pop on here soon. As for your Doc why has she recommended IVF have you been trying long - you mention age how old if you don't mind me asking.:flower:

well, before O my temperatures are mostly below 36.50 and after O they are above 36.50. This cycle ever since CD6 my temperatures were above 36.50 except for one day CD9 when it was below.

My DH and I will be 36 this year and we have been trying for over 2 years. but when we started I did not know anything about this TTC business so looking back I think we wasted a lot of the time as we BD on wrong days and in wrong positions most of the time. I know at my age I am supposed to know better but all my life I was so scared of getting pregnant so always assumed one time without condom is all it takes to get pregnant. Also we did not take any vitamins etc besides folic acid. It is only since this year that I discovered B&B and started doing millions of things to actually improve my chances. so am not yet ready to give up on natural pregnancy regardless of age.

I chart my temp on fertility friend but I have only basic free subscription.

I chart my temp on fertility friend but I have only basic free subscription.

ok so under user cp in b&b theres a tab on the left that says edit signature, then open another webpage, log in to ff and click my chart, at th top is a drop down menu saying sharing, under that is get code, then copy the code and paste it into you signature! :thumbup:

that goes for you too garfie!

CHICKY - How did you know I was lurking :winkwink: Just tried it and my box is empty - no code :cry: Has yours worked BRISS I'm also on the basic free package.

X

CHICKY - How did you know I was lurking :winkwink: Just tried it and my box is empty - no code :cry: Has yours worked BRISS I'm also on the basic free package.

X

ok after clicking on get code try clicking at the top where it says get sharing code/buttons x

I think mine worked, I pressed smth like create profile and it gave me a list of codes, I picked the one that comes out as a picture :)

Garfie, I think yours worked!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

now i want one with a picture! lol xxx

CHICKY - Delete your old signature and put the one with the thumb nail on and then we can all have pics to stalk :happydance::happydance::happydance:

X

woooohoooo well there you go ladies my exciting DOT!!! :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79