CBFM Buddy

Smyth - Thanks hun - I'm sure your :bfp: is just around the corner :flower:

Jchic - Thanks hun - when is it you have your lap soon isn't it :hugs:

Briss - When I wake up early or on occasions sleep in :haha: I adjust my temp using bbt adjuster so long as you remain consistent I would think it would be okay :winkwink:

Of course your temp would be up hun your body would have had a shock after your lap it will all be worth it when you get the :bfp: :flower:

Well ladies I told hubby - wow he was shocked I put the test in a box (he had a tear in his eye but ssssshhhh I haven't told you that):haha: Oh and yeah he thought it was a pen until he opened it :haha:

:hugs:

X

Smyth - Thanks hun - I'm sure your :bfp: is just around the corner :flower:

Jchic - Thanks hun - when is it you have your lap soon isn't it :hugs:

Briss - When I wake up early or on occasions sleep in :haha: I adjust my temp using bbt adjuster so long as you remain consistent I would think it would be okay :winkwink:

Of course your temp would be up hun your body would have had a shock after your lap it will all be worth it when you get the :bfp: :flower:

Well ladies I told hubby - wow he was shocked I put the test in a box (he had a tear in his eye but ssssshhhh I haven't told you that):haha: Oh and yeah he thought it was a pen until he opened it :haha:

X

Ahhh I bet he couldn't believe his eyes and don't worry garfie the teary secret is safe with us!

:happydance: oh to be a fly on the wall xxx

Hi everyone
My best friend and colleague is about to take a pregnancy test... first cycle trying, 22 years old and married for 8 months. I'm feeling fragile...

Well, it was a negative. Shame! She was sad :(
But she isnt out yet because AF is nowhere to be seen and she's usually right on time! So, we'll see...
I got a negative my pregnancy and only showed positive about 16dpo.

In other news, I have pityriasis rosea. IT's AWFUL! I have a rash all OVER my body... not on my face yet. It is itchy and looks gross!
My doc says it'll last 5-8 weeks! There is nothing they can do but wait it out :(

I'm not sure what this means for TTC... I don't know if it's wise to keep trying while this is around...??

Garfie- I am THRILLED for you!!!!

Hopeful - aw hun hope you're feeling better soon - that sounds nasty :hugs:

AFM - told hubby last night - he was over the moon but of course cautious he said let's not get too excited and we won't tell anyone just yet:winkwink:

First thing this morning as soon as he woke up he said we're having a baby woohoo! (still not excited though):haha:

Also I peed on another stick a lot more obvious today :happydance: as soon as hubby saw it he said text a pic to your mum and my mum (not telling anyone either ):haha:

Have a lovely day ladies we're going out for some lunch to cautiously celebrate - can't remember for the life of me what I can and can't eat though :dohh:

X

had to discard yet another temperature today to get my cross roads back, as temp was a bit low this morning, was about to get really upset by the whole thing and then I got my period! a week before it was due... 22 day cycle? never ever had anything like it in my entire life! Screw this lap!!!

I mean I am pleased I really had it with this cycle, now I can look forward to a new NORMAL cycle and hopefully BFP at the end, let BD begin (well may be not today but in a few days)

garfie, loved the green line on your chart! lifted my mood :) it feels real now

Hopeful, I can totally relate to you, my colleague and I started TTC together a few years ago.... she is now planning her second child, am all smiles when she shares her plans but inside it makes me feel quite sad, it could have been me...

Completely missed the BFP :dohh: congrats Garfie!! :flower:

Hopeful - hope you're better soon. I just googled it and looks very itchy/annoying :hugs:

Thanks TTC - it's still early days - but as hubby says cautiously excited.

Briss - If it helps at all last cycle was only 18 days for me - I didn't even get to POAS :haha: The green line come up when I put in a + for test - hope your chart has one soon:hugs:

Not going out for lunch now :cry: but we are all going out for Sunday dinner which means I don't have to cook :happydance:

X

I got my :bfp: today

but I'm super nervous since I have had two miscarriages :wacko:

Omg congrats amberley!!! Two in a week! Jeez we are on a roll :happydance:

Hopeful hope you ate feeling better soon :hugs:

Briss fxd for a normal cycle :hugs:

How is everyone else? Gosh all these bfp's have thrown me off! How many to go? :happydance:

Xxx

Amberley - a massive congrats I bet your on :cloud9: - woohoo woohoo :happydance:

X

Congrats Amberley!!

How are you doing Chicky?

How are you feeling Garfie?

Afm I am on cd14 and waiting to O..believe it was cd16 last month so getting lots of babydancing in over next few days just in case- it tends to happen more at weekends anyway!! Lol

Is it only Chicky, Briss and I still using cbfm this month and not awaiting treatment? That is a lot of bfps in last few months as well as those moving on to alternative treatments. Good luck to everyone with getting those bfps and having successful pregnancies. :dust: also hope the ladies with new angels are able to join us soon :dust: xxx

Thanks tinks :)
I am having to wait out this infection too which is super annoying. I am not using CBFM but will start again as soon as AF comes (about 2 weeks time) which means I could ovulate sometime around now so we BD'd Wed morning and will again tonight (I hope!)

Not really trying too hard but hopeful nevertheless. You never know!
Love to you all
hopeful

How is everyone this morning?

Afm: I am on cd15 and waiting to O. Believe it was cd16 last month. The spotting is still happening though- but the lines on the cbfm sticks are going in right direction. I hope I finally get a peak this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->