CBFM Buddy

Oh garfie I can't stop staring at your bfp!!!! :happydance: x what time is your appointment tomorrow xxx

Chicky - Guess what I did tonight - I peed on another stick :haha: the line is still there :happydance:

Oh hun I can't stop looking at the tests either - hope you get yours real soon :flower:

I just have to phone the surgery - usually after 2.30 but will I phone before? - of course I will:blush:

Bris - Thanks hun - I was def sure I was out I even had a few glasses of wine. I was well mad at hubby around O time - I guess less was better for us:winkwink:

I have been using the CBFM for 7 cycles and out of the 7 I got 4 with peaks (this being one of them :happydance:)

I was so glad I had my prog tested as well at 7DPO (I thought it was high at the time) but I never took anything for granted when ttc - but I secretly hoped :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Chicky - Guess what I did tonight - I peed on another stick :haha: the line is still there :happydance:

Oh hun I can't stop looking at the tests either - hope you get yours real soon :flower:

I just have to phone the surgery - usually after 2.30 but will I phone before? - of course I will:blush:

Bris - Thanks hun - I was def sure I was out I even had a few glasses of wine. I was well mad at hubby around O time - I guess less was better for us:winkwink:

I have been using the CBFM for 7 cycles and out of the 7 I got 4 with peaks (this being one of them :happydance:)

I was so glad I had my prog tested as well at 7DPO (I thought it was high at the time) but I never took anything for granted when ttc - but I secretly hoped :winkwink:

X

Lol excellent. I bet you a fiver you'll pee on another in the morning! :happydance:

Can't wait for your results. Good luck hun. Will be thinking of you allllll day :hugs: xx

That goes without saying :haha:

Still nervous though :wacko:

X

has anyone heard from Daisy or jchic or creative? im worried about my old gang!!!

I am here...I pop in here occasionally but really feel out of the loop so not on here much anymore :blush: But I am good! 6 weeks today, called and made my 1st prenatal appt today, its going to be on May 15th. Excited! :happydance: Feeling nauseas now off and on and not wanting to eat much of anything most of the time, which is odd...usually when your pregnant you want to eat everything in sight! So hopeful I wont gain mad amounts of weight this time around :haha:

I missed your bfp Garfie...huge congrats to you hun!!!! :hugs:

has anyone heard from Daisy or jchic or creative? im worried about my old gang!!!

I am here...I pop in here occasionally but really feel out of the loop so not on here much anymore :blush: But I am good! 6 weeks today, called and made my 1st prenatal appt today, its going to be on May 15th. Excited! :happydance: Feeling nauseas now off and on and not wanting to eat much of anything most of the time, which is odd...usually when your pregnant you want to eat everything in sight! So hopeful I wont gain mad amounts of weight this time around :haha:

Oh creative why do you feel out of the loop? :nope: your one of the originals! We need ya!!! For inspiration!! Xx

:nope: please don't feel out the loop, I had time away when I got my BFP but you'll soon feel ok to come back, you guys didn't treat me like I shouldn't be here when I got my BFP and I am very grateful for that as some peoples attitudes change, But you guys have always been welcoming :flower: Please stick around xx

Creative - thanks hun it's all a bit surreal at the moment :wacko:

Don't go :cry: (as we grab onto your coat tails) we're like a little family here.

I feel like I know you all (I must do I stalked you for long enough - right from the first post of Jchic :winkwink:) and what we've all been through our other friends would never understand how mad the ttc roller coaster is. We cheer each other up when we feel down, encourage each other, support each other and egg each other on (eh Chicky) :happydance:

X

Yeah mrs b!!! And garfie!!! You heard it creative! Don't leave us we need you :hugs: and good luck with the first appointment! I bet you're so excited! And let's hope those icky feelings don't last too long. Xxx

what a depressive morning! now even FF gave up on me and removed my ovulation from the chart :( ... why did it do that, it was only for the second time my temp went below the line? maybe CBFM was right when it could not detect LH surge cos I did not have one... I feel AF is coming (cramps etc), boy am I going to be happy to see the witch (never thought I was going to say that!) curse this lap!

sorry that was quite a bit of venting from me...

garfie, are you going to upload your BFP as of today? I wonder if the line is going to get brighter :)

Briss - so sorry hun that you're having such a hard time :flower: Did you get HIGHS on CBFM this month or was it just LOWS?:hugs:

I am waiting for a call back from the Doc - so keep your fingers crossed it's good news:thumbup:

I tested again this morning the line is still there but not blazing :shrug:

Hurry up Docs call me back!:dohh:

X

Briss - All the open circles on your chart may have confused FF?:wacko:

X

Briss - Sorry to keep bugging you - do you use OPK's as well? - you may only have a short surge so by the morning when you test it has gone. :flower:

X

Morning Briss I agree with garfie try going back into ff and adjusting those open circles possibly make them all so they are taken at same time or change cm details etc, I think it's just confused because of conflicting signs etc. it did that to me once too and It was because I recorded ewcm a few days after ov! Took it off and it gave crosshairs again :) just have a play with it xxx

Come on doctors! Ring my garfie and make her day!!!! ;) x

Doesn't look like you've had a definitive thermal shift Briss :shrug: sorry FF took your crosshairs away.

Where are all the original CBFM girls gone!?

Ladies the results are back ......................................................

32 so a positive :happydance:

Have to go back in a weeks time to check levels are increasing as still very early days.

Ah well guess I can let hubby know tonight :winkwink:

X

Thank you ladies!

After lap I got 14 high and then gave up. I usually get 3-4 high and then peak. I stopped using CBFM and OPK a few days ago, was so sure I had a temperature rise...

Open circles are when I record temp at a different time, say even half hour later than usual gives me an open circle. I can probably try to state the same time everywhere and see what happens.

I do not usually record my CM, should probably start doing that

FF probably got confused with my temp rise on CD6 which was the day after lap (I mean it is not surprising to get a temp rise after you had been through general anaesthetic, is it?) basically I decided to discarded it and I got my O back :)

garfie, congrats on the results, keep it up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->