CBFM Buddy

Congratulations Amberley!!! very good news! how long have you used CBFM?

AFM am on CD2, so nothing exciting is going on at the moment, got to press "m" button on CBFM this morning, decided to go for chinese herbs i.e. ginseng for a couple of weeks and stay off pregnacare conception (a bit of a break wont harm I hope) after O will move to pregnacare original (lower doses of vitamins), pressing on with EPO, raspberry leaf and red clover tea and grapefruit juice

AFM am on CD2, so nothing exciting is going on at the moment, got to press "m" button on CBFM this morning, decided to go for chinese herbs i.e. ginseng for a couple of weeks and stay off pregnacare conception (a bit of a break wont harm I hope) after O will move to pregnacare original (lower doses of vitamins), pressing on with EPO, raspberry leaf and red clover tea and grapefruit juice

We have used the CBFM for 2 cycles but we have been trying since Dec 2010. We just haven't been able to stay pregnant. So we will see how this one takes. Since we are at high risk I have to go get quite a bit of blood work done and I get to have my appointment at 6 weeks then 8 weeks then 10 weeks. So they can make sure everything is progressing ok. How long have you been ttc Briss??

hi girls :thumbup: how is everyone?
glad to see your getting back in the swing of it hopeful, plenty of :sex: for you! :happydance:

amberley everything crossed your bloods come back perfect and theres a happy and healthy bean growing nicely in you belly :happydance:

tink im fine thankyou, cd 7 so nothing to report just waiting for that elusive eggy to appear :happydance: this bits worse than the tww!

xxx

We have used the CBFM for 2 cycles but we have been trying since Dec 2010. We just haven't been able to stay pregnant. So we will see how this one takes. Since we are at high risk I have to go get quite a bit of blood work done and I get to have my appointment at 6 weeks then 8 weeks then 10 weeks. So they can make sure everything is progressing ok. How long have you been ttc Briss??

I hope everything will be fine this time. it is good that they are keeping an eye on your progress. are you taking any medicine?

We have been TTC for over 2 years but the first year we weren't actively trying, I sort of assumed it was going to happen on its own, only it did not. We are heading for IVF but I am still hoping for a natural pregnancy

I hope everything will be fine this time. it is good that they are keeping an eye on your progress. are you taking any medicine?

We have been TTC for over 2 years but the first year we weren't actively trying, I sort of assumed it was going to happen on its own, only it did not. We are heading for IVF but I am still hoping for a natural pregnancy

I was on progesterone the second time (my progesterone level was 8) but this time I'm just waiting for the dr to call to tell me if I have to go back on it or not. Check out grants for IVF!! My friend just got one!

Amberley, progesterone might be a good idea but hopefully your bloods show you can sustain pregnancy on your own.

I am in the UK and I get one free IVF attempt, if it does not work then I will have to pay for any following attempts cos my private insurance wont cover it. To be honest, I do not want IVF and my husband is quite strongly against it but if everything else fails I do not see any other option.

Morning ladies

Hope you are all well :flower:

Briss - Hoping you don't need IVF - my hubby was also strongly against it so I can understand where you are coming from. Fingers crossed that your cycles are back to normal.

Amberley - That is also my worry about prog levels being low - but my Dr has told me one step at a time and to try to :coffee: Hope you are being spoilt rotten :flower:

TTC - How are you today - doing anything interesting?

TINKER - Hope the spotting has stopped and it was just your body having a clear out :blush: You must be near O time to go and catch that lil eggy :happydance:

HOPEFUL - How are you feeling today? :flower:

CHICKY - What are you up to on this bank hol or shouldn't I ask :winkwink:

AFM - I was due to go for my calposcopy on Thursday - but I'm going to cancel it. Still feeling tired can almost fall asleep on a washing line :haha: which isn't like me at all :shrug:

:hugs:

X

Hey everyone :) hope we are all ok :hugs: Hows things tink and hopeful?

Good morning garfie :hugs: do you wake up every morning and think wow, I've got a baby in my belly? :happydance:

Daisy and jchic hope you are ok, I'm sure I'm not speaking for myself when I say we would all love a little update just so we know how you girls are getting on :hugs:

Creative, Lolly and mrs b, hope those bumps are coming along nicely :happydance:

Afm still waiting for the eggy to appear. Only cd9 so a little way to go yet, Im not sure if it's ttc in general but ATM I'm like a dog on heat!!! Lol. At this rate we will be sooooo over it by the time ov comes :dohh:

So today garfie i will be going on a bit of a hike up rushmere national park, have you been? It's beautiful. I just avoid the hills!!! Haha

Love chicky xxx

Hi guys!!

Aww poor Garfie being so sleepy! :hugs: At least it is for a wonderful reason! :)

LOL Chicky at being like a dog on heat...maybe if we all aim for doing it as little as possible when O is actually here.. and only doing it 3 or 4 days before we may be in with a chance!! (Look at Garfie's example).

I am on CD17- still no peak, and my lines on the OPKs are now getting a lot lighter- though I never had a positive one. My boobs haven't started to hurt yet, and that's usually the day after so will be able to tell if I o'd and hopefully when if that happens!! I'm not holding my breath this month- been lacking in enthusiasm as feel like it won't work- hopefully because I've been less bothered it might work?? If it hasn't worked it means I may be able to change my job- so should be happy either way really!!

Jchic and Daisy it would be awesome to hear how you guys are getting on- especially when you start treatment. :dust:

Any news yet Smyth and Hopeful?

xxx

Hi guys!!

Aww poor Garfie being so sleepy! :hugs: At least it is for a wonderful reason! :)

LOL Chicky at being like a dog on heat...maybe if we all aim for doing it as little as possible when O is actually here.. and only doing it 3 or 4 days before we may be in with a chance!! (Look at Garfie's example).

I am on CD17- still no peak, and my lines on the OPKs are now getting a lot lighter- though I never had a positive one. My boobs haven't started to hurt yet, and that's usually the day after so will be able to tell if I o'd and hopefully when if that happens!! I'm not holding my breath this month- been lacking in enthusiasm as feel like it won't work- hopefully because I've been less bothered it might work?? If it hasn't worked it means I may be able to change my job- so should be happy either way really!!

Jchic and Daisy it would be awesome to hear how you guys are getting on- especially when you start treatment. :dust:

Any news yet Smyth and Hopeful?

xxx

Fxd for you that this will be your cycle tink :hugs:
We probably discussed this before but do you temp to confirm ov? Sorry if we have and I just can't remember :hugs: x

I don't temp, no. My sleep is too disturbed :( wish I could though. Still if af arrives this month I will be off to the docs as they said June for tests so should go end of May and chase up, book appointments. Might wait til back from holiday in June though so I'm not worrying about it xxx

I don't temp, no. My sleep is too disturbed :( wish I could though. Still if af arrives this month I will be off to the docs as they said June for tests so should go end of May and chase up, book appointments. Might wait til back from holiday in June though so I'm not worrying about it xxx

Oh that's a shame are you just a bad sleeper or work funny shifts :shrug: how long is it for you now? Xx

I'm an awfully light sleeper and wake at least 5 times most nights but never at same times.

Been trying since sept but they said they'd test sooner as periods now irregular. I won't mention they've been ok last 2 cycles esp as my luteal phase seems short too xx

I'm an awfully light sleeper and wake at least 5 times most nights but never at same times.

Been trying since sept but they said they'd test sooner as periods now irregular. I won't mention they've been ok last 2 cycles esp as my luteal phase seems short too xx

Ahhh you must be permanently knackered! And I'd definately ignore last couple of cycles with lp not being that long, let's hope you get some help and answers soon tink :hugs: x

Indeed, I am always very tired and often fancy an afternoon nap! I am considering one now :haha: xx

CHICKY - I do wake up every morning and think OMG :happydance:

I am not usually such a bitch but last night poor hubby stubbed his toe and I could just not stop laughing - I was laughing so hard it hurt :blush: in fact he stopped moaning and swearing and hopping around and started laughing too :haha: which made me even worse.:dohh: - just thought I'd share:flower:

How did your hike go or was it rained off :winkwink:

TINKER - What a shame you can't temp - I've learned a lot from my body through temping - though I have put away the thermometer now when I got my :bfp: cos I've heard temps can go down as well as up, don't want to add to my stress :dohh:

Are you going anywhere nice for your hols?- we're going abroad in July :happydance:

SSSShhhhh ladies TINKER is asleep :sleep:

:hugs:

X

Lol @ you laughing at hubby Garfie! Bet it was one of those times when felt like you couldn't breathe!

I had a very nice nap thank you :) was too short though!

We're going to Lyme Regis for a week end of the month (its where we went on honeymoon) then to Spain for 10 days at end august. Really can't wait as need a break now. Where you off too? Xxx

hahaha stubbing of toes hurts but soooo funny, you have that quiet scream going on inside lol. and tbh when people hurt themselves i cant help but laugh :dohh: i think its a nervous thing :shrug: it gets worse, my mate at work once came in all bleary eyed saying her rabbit had died and they had a little funeral for it, obviously i know its sad but i laughed! can you imagine! thank god she knows me well and wasnt insulted, i really dont mean it but cant help it! she just said i bloody knew i shouldnt have chosen you to talk to!:haha:

and tink hope you have a lovely holiday :happydance: xx

hi all :)

i have a question. i have a used CBFM and i would like to know ....

my period has just started can i reset it now or should i wait until tomorrow morning?

i have to use a stick to reset it ... will i then throw away that unused stick i used to reset it after?

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->