CBFM Buddy

garfie, I drink grapefruit juice religiously :) every day. I am also glad I started temping this year as my cycle makes so much more sense to me now. I do not think it matters what supplements you take on that particular cycle when you get pregnant as it takes a while for the vitamins to reach the required levels to make any improvement so I think your pregnancy is a result of what you have been taking for 2-3 months before that. Having been on tonnes of vitamins for 4 months I think I am ok, so now I just need to take them from time to time to maintain the required levels.

I totally agree no calposcopy for BFP ladies

I bought a thermometer today from boots but not a basal one because they don't sell it but is it the same as using normal one and converting online to using a basal one, any help would be appreciated because i dont have a clue :)

:dust:

Pixie, sorry cant help you here, have not got a clue either, I got a basal one from Amazon. the only difference from the normal one is that it measures temperature by 10th’s of a degree whereas the regular one measures your temperature by whole degrees only, so it is more exact and makes it easier to spot any shift (however minor) in temperature

Hey pixie I tried first month with a normal one and it was so erratic. They generally aren't recommended for charting because you won't get an accurate enough temp with it. I got my basal off eBay for about £4 inc delivery. By all means try but I doubt it'll be sensitive enough as it needs to read in 10th degree xxx

PIXIE - I used a normal one and that seemed to work for me :winkwink:
The main thing is to take your temp at the same time each day before you get out of bed, drink, talk or anything else you may do!:haha:

BRISS - I only drank my grapefruit juice until O - do you do the same? As for supplements you might remember I thought I was taking vitamin b6 complex (to try and lengthen my LP) when I found out I had been taken vitamin B only :wacko: anyway I stopped taking them a few months ago, so you could be right about the build up in the system.:flower:

I believe the Free Folic Acid is in tablet form - I'm well stocked up anyway :haha:

AFM - I went to the Hospital for my colonscopy and the Consultant said he will not perform the operation until I have had my baby as I will most definately bleed (even more as I am pregnant).

I got my HCG levels back today (after a lot of fart arsing about):haha: 798 at 19DPO so I am pleased, but my Doc still won't confirm I am pregnant and give me the paperwork to start the ball rolling :wacko:

:hugs:

X

thanks for replies

I think I will try it for this month as am on CD2 now but am not even sure if i am OV as not had my first peak yet on 3rd cycle so my fx for this cycle :)

Great news garfie and glad they won't be doing the procedure :happydance:

Pixie look forward to having another chart to stalk!!! :happydance:

Xx

OPK showed a faint second line today, does this mean that my LH level is rising? I am trying to stay calm but the idea of having ovulation on CD9 again and another abnormal 22 day cycle drives me crazy

BRISS - It sounds like it hun - but it could still be a while yet :flower: So long as the line is not as dark or darker than the control line as that is a positive - fingers crossed that your positive doesn't come yet.:nope:

PIXIE - Most of us use Fertility Friend and then put it in our signatures so we can all stalk each other :winkwink:

X

Fertility friend is free for the basics :happydance:

I'm not sure about the opk? Have they been stark white until now? And I wouldn't worry about having a short cycle Hun so long as your lp is long enough it's not ideal I know have you ever been prescribed anything so the eggs have a better chance? :hugs: xx

yesterday the second line on OPK was barely there, you needed to stare really hard to notice anything, but today it is more prominent but nowhere near the control line, if it can grow for another 4-5 days i would be fine.

short cycles would not have bothered me if I've always had them, it is the change following the lap that's worrying me so much. there is always a reason for any change

CD20 and I have thrush!! :( don't know if I ovulated or not :( and not sure if in a tww or not! Got docs 21st May! Not a woman tho.. But worth a try as we're away the following week!

How are you doing girls??

Briss fx you get at least another few days in before that pos opk :hugs: I just had a little peek online and there was a site saying that generally even if you are an early ovulator the egg won't be released until its mature enough. So If this is another short cycle for u lets hope it's a lovely an definately ready eggy :hugs: x

Oh no tink that sucks :( hope you feel better soon and good luck with the doctors :hugs:

Xxx

morning girlies

just tried to sign up to FF n figured out i already sign up a while ago lol

but now just learning how to use it :)

Thanks Chicky I really hope so

Got my third HIGH this morning, even if it will PEAK tomorrow, O will likely be on the second PEAK which is CD10, I suppose it is still some improvement on my previous cycle. Am still hoping I am not near O but just in case we started BD like there is no tomorrow :) I decided to go for "every day" BD strategy (with occasional exceptions) this cycle.

I know that with low SC you are supposed to BD every other day but we tried that and it did not work. Still cant persuade my hubby that me on top is not really the right TTC position, he wont believe me :(

Hi Ladies it's official I am 4w 4d - The Doc confirmed it today :happydance:

Briss - I hope your O is still a few more days away - I would say missionary is best for ttc (well that's what we did sssshhhh):haha:We left the bedroom acrobatics until later in the month:winkwink:

Pixie - FF is quite easy to use - I'm sure we will be able to help you if needed :flower:

Tink - Aaaw poor you, you have had a rough time of it:flower:

Chicky - How are you today:thumbup:

X

Briss - I hope your O is still a few more days away - I would say missionary is best for ttc (well that's what we did sssshhhh):haha:We left the bedroom acrobatics until later in the month:winkwink:

Pixie - FF is quite easy to use - I'm sure we will be able to help you if needed :flower:

X

Yay garfie! :happydance: does it feel real now :happydance: so happy for ya hun.

Afm chart is getting a bit more interesting. Hope I don't ov late this cycle because if it's the same as last cycle hubby will be away first high, both peaks and last high :dohh: hes on a 4 day fishing trip in oxford I'm almost writing this cycle off already but ya never know hey :) either that or il be making 2 hour journey every day to get some :sex: in a fishing bivvy!! ;) xxx

X

congrats on your :bfp:

just a quick ? to all
I just cant figure out how to put my cycles on FF lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads