CBFM Buddy

That's the spirit Briss pma, pma, pma,!!! :happydance:

Good luck with the bloods garfie! And more importantly the dentist with the kids!!! You are brave ;). I LOVE going to the dentist! Is that weird?

Afm cd 11. I think, lol I've forgotten, so nothing exciting to report although I have to confess I had a bit or possibly a major blip this morning while poas'ing. So sat on the floor waiting for the monitor to tell me where I am and had a total freak out. :shrug: decided life was much simpler when I didn't know what was going on cycle wise and I wasn't heading down the doctors road (which I always sai I would not do!) and thought to myself there and then that's it, I've had enough! I even took the stick out before It had been read! Of course within 30 seconds I changed my mind, again! And panicked that if I dont get on with it it's never gonna happen so stop being a whinge bag, and get on with it! So I stuck the stick back in lol. Blooming hormones

Notice I'm giving myself advice here rather than asking for it lol. :haha:

Anyway have a great day everyone.

Love chicky xxx

Chicky, so you are on CD11 and still have LOWs? This seems right cos your temperature is also low but you will probably get your high quite soon. I would persevere with CBFM. so what did it say in the end after you stuck it back in?

I have bought lots of first response ovulation tests, got 2 X 20, they had a discount at Boots but even then cost me quite a bit. I did not want to buy the clear blue smiley face as thought it would be better to get a different brand all together but if both CBFM and first response OPK will fail to identify LH surge, that would probably mean I am in trouble with my ovulation.

BRISS - Hi hun so sorry you are feeling down today :flower: Have you asked your Doc for a progesterone check 7DPO - this should confirm whether you have O. There are other blood tests you can request as well.

I used my CBFM and also OPK sticks as my surge was quite short - perhaps yours is too? Are you still temping this month - remember to temp the same time every day, that will also help if you have to go and see a FS you can go armed with your chart(s).:hugs:

CHICKY - Weird :haha: my two hate dentist. The youngest passed with flying colours :happydance:

The eldest had to have an extraction as his big tooth was trying to come through and the little tooth was not budging:blush: I always ask the dentist to explain to my eldest (as he has autism) well the dentist was very quiet and before we knew it the tooth was out - no pain relief or warning :dohh:

SMYTH/HOPEFUL - So nice to hear from you ladies, glad you are both feeling more positive :flower:

MRS B - I love the pic of your little pumpkin - so clever :happydance:

AFM - I have had my bloods taken - really hoping my HCG level is doubling:thumbup:

I am still going to the hospital tomorrow to discuss my calposcopy, they wouldn't let me cancel my appointment. (I was meant to have an operation tomorrow) but now I am pregnant that changes things.

So I will try and get my blood results back in the morning so at least I can let the Consultant know what is going on whether he can operate or not. (I really hope not :happydance:)

:hugs:

X

Thanks Garfie, I got it done on the siggy forum on here.

I also have this one but its a bit big

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Baby/Fall.png

Hi ladies

just looking for some advice really just started my 3rd month using cbfm CD1 hoping to hit peak this month as have not hit peak yet and was using ovulation sticks the 2nd month and still didnt hit peaks first month was expecting to have no peaks but got 6 days of high 2nd month got highs from CD11 until CD21 them stopped asking for tests, but my first cycle was 52 days, second was 47 now my 3rd was 37 days was tracking my first pre having cbfm,

but what i need advice on is that i am a lesbian in a stable relationship for 8 years and we are using a donor which is 100 miles away and cant keep affording to go there every month is it possible that i could go up a day after i peak or is that too late as i have to give a days notice to my donor

sorry for the long post :)

Chicky, so you are on CD11 and still have LOWs? This seems right cos your temperature is also low but you will probably get your high quite soon. I would persevere with CBFM. so what did it say in the end after you stuck it back in?

I have bought lots of first response ovulation tests, got 2 X 20, they had a discount at Boots but even then cost me quite a bit. I did not want to buy the clear blue smiley face as thought it would be better to get a different brand all together but if both CBFM and first response OPK will fail to identify LH surge, that would probably mean I am in trouble with my ovulation.

Oh yeah it's definately right I didn't ov till cd22 last cycle, it's not the cbfm that's confusing me a low was what I expected just having one of those days when you think, why am I even bothering! It's not helping! :shrug: call it a diva moment, im so fed up of waiting :coffee: anyway, positive thinking is back :happydance: and it WILL happen :) xx

Thank you Garfie, yes I am temping so hopefully if CBFM lets me down, my charts and OPK can clarify the situation. I decided to give it a couples of weeks and see how this second cycle develops and then to ask my FS for the bloods including progesterone check

Good luck with the results tomorrow. I cant imagine how they can make you go through the operation with the BFP. What is calposcopy?

Hi ladies

just looking for some advice really just started my 3rd month using cbfm CD1 hoping to hit peak this month as have not hit peak yet and was using ovulation sticks the 2nd month and still didnt hit peaks first month was expecting to have no peaks but got 6 days of high 2nd month got highs from CD11 until CD21 them stopped asking for tests, but my first cycle was 52 days, second was 47 now my 3rd was 37 days was tracking my first pre having cbfm,

but what i need advice on is that i am a lesbian in a stable relationship for 8 years and we are using a donor which is 100 miles away and cant keep affording to go there every month is it possible that i could go up a day after i peak or is that too late as i have to give a days notice to my donor

Hi pixie!

It probably stopped askin for sticks because it's not recommended for anyone with cycles longer than 42 days, so it'll ask for 20 then stop. Maybe its a bit much for it to work out :shrug: as your last cycle was 37 hopefully next one will be too, that way it should give you a peak day but as you can see lots aren't getting them at the mo. as for after peak day I'm not sure. I know I ov on the 2nd peak day, confirmed by temps but Im not sure if that's the general rule?
Sorry, that's not very helpful is it!, do you temp to confirm ov? I would say if you get first peak and still no temp spike on second you should be fine :) x

Garfie glad those little munchkins behaved themselves ;) x

Hi ladies

it's hard to say, e.g. I usually ovulate on my second peak so by that time it is already too late to BD, so for me personally (as I figured out after 3 months of using CBFM) the best time was couple of days before the peak and the first peak. Since the sperm can survive for a few days it is always better to BD before the peak then after (when I say before the peak I mean 1-2 days before not more than that). For me it was easier because after 3 cycles with CBFM I knew that I can expect my first peak on CD13 or 14. It will be a bit tricky for you to figure out when you are about to peak because you seem to have a longish and not very regular cycle. I used to find that OPK might help here as the second line tend to come out gradually over the course of a few days giving you a hint that LH surge is just around the corner. sorry maybe some of our experts here can advise better

thanks your reply and i know that it is recommended for upto 42 days but i thought i would give anything a chance and it stopped asking for tests after 11 days and i havent missed one test that it asks for

thanks your reply and i know that it is recommended for upto 42 days but i thought i would give anything a chance and it stopped asking for tests after 11 days and i havent missed one test that it asks for

It's strange it only asked for 11? Did u buy it used? X

Hi Briss since I have been looking for sign i am kinda getting to know my body a little bit and am 95% sure i ovulated a week after i came back and now AF has arrived ugh, but ovulations sticks missed it completely so first month of using cbfm we travelled as soon as hit high, high to low 14 days later, second month travelled up after 5 days of high, then 5/6 days later felt all sign of OV so maybe we will get it this month but as my cycle was only 37 days am scared we will miss it again!

no bought it brand new from boots, i didnt like the thought of using something used being as its so personal and crucial

and also sorry to be so graphic but i also had a few days of bleeding after inserting sperm, i would say it was about in between light and heavy and i know this might sound very strange but there was darker bits on the tissue that looked like the shape of sperm is it possible for my body to reject sperm

are you sure the donor is healthy and all? it's just really unusual to get bleeding after inserting the sperm although I am not familiar with the process I assume you just insert it close to the cervix? could it be that you accidently scratched it?

ye he has med certificates from doc, hopefully thats all i done was sctrached but i am gonna try twice more then go doctors for bloods tests :) especially if i dont hit peak as the cbfm should know my cycle by then

CHICKY - I was proud of them - especially the eldest as he held it together quite well :flower:

We are all allowed to be a diva once in a while god knows I've been one on more than one occasion - ask hubby :haha:

BRISS - Glad you are temping as well - are you still taking the grapefruit juice as well? This month when I got pregnant I stopped taking all my supplements apart from Folic Acid.

Talking about Folic Acid did you ladies know that ASDA pharmacy are allowing each lady (subject to stocks) to have 3 months supply of Folic Acid free.:thumbup:

A calposcopy is when they have a look up there and check the cervix - no way no one is prodding around up there. The nurse I saw today for my bloods said do not allow them anywhere near there as once they have you on the operating table it is up to them what procedure they carry out :wacko:

PIXIE - Hi there I was lucky enough to get pregnant this cycle if you have a look at my chart you will see the last time we had :sex: was well before O (I have short cycles though). I remember crying to the ladies on this forum about it:cry:

I agree with the others you need to use OPK's so you can detect the surge happening, also the bleeding doesn't sound good - do you have endo or any other condition?

Hopefully the bleeding was caused by a scratch and was a one off. Do you temp at least that way you can go armed to your Docs with charts :flower:

X

CHICKY - I was proud of them - especially the eldest as he held it together quite well :flower:

We are all allowed to be a diva once in a while god knows I've been one on more than one occasion - ask hubby :haha:

BRISS - Glad you are temping as well - are you still taking the grapefruit juice as well? This month when I got pregnant I stopped taking all my supplements apart from Folic Acid.

Talking about Folic Acid did you ladies know that ASDA pharmacy are allowing each lady (subject to stocks) to have 3 months supply of Folic Acid free.:thumbup:

A calposcopy is when they have a look up there and check the cervix - no way no one is prodding around up there. The nurse I saw today for my bloods said do not allow them anywhere near there as once they have you on the operating table it is up to them what procedure they carry out :wacko:

PIXIE - Hi there I was lucky enough to get pregnant this cycle if you have a look at my chart you will see the last time we had :sex: was well before O (I have short cycles though). I remember crying to the ladies on this forum about it:cry:

I agree with the others you need to use OPK's so you can detect the surge happening, also the bleeding doesn't sound good - do you have endo or any other condition?

Hopefully the bleeding was caused by a scratch and was a one off. Do you temp at least that way you can go armed to your Docs with charts :flower:

X

no not temping just waiting formy basal temping thingy as wasnt temping as thought it would be easy but finding out different and sorta getting obessed now lol

and folic acid from asda? is that tablets?? if so then i will have to stick to food intake of folic acid as cant take in tablets, even nurofen have to be meltlets lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->