CBFM Buddy

chicky, you chart looks a little rocky but well within range so I would not worry about it. do you usually get dotted crosshairs? FF game me dotted this time and it changes my O date between CD10 and CD12 depending on where i put +. am still confused which one to count as positive.

Tink, how's it this morning, getting darker? do not lose hope yet pregnancy and AF quite often feel the same. whatever happens we are here for you

Hopeful, it's really tough, hang in there, hopefully it'll be good news in the end

Garfie, how's Dark Shadows? did you like it?

AFM, had another breakdown this morning as my temp was very low, it got to the right level after adjustment but I still feel like its cheating. so I am not really sure if I've ovulated since the operation. the lap screwed me big time and it makes me feel so angry I cant seem to let it go

Garfie, your sister is probably just worried for you and does not want to raise her hopes yet. most of my pregnant friends do not tell anyone for the first 3 months (until placenta takes over) it is a bit annoying cos I can tell they are pregnant but I understand they are just trying to protect their babies. she will come around eventually the most important thing is that you ARE pregnant!

I went back to sleep (which was hard) after my 6.30 temp but woke up again at 8 and could not sleep anymore, been thinking what I can do to regulate my cycle and get my hormones/ovulation back on track.

Yep that's normal for me I always get a dotted line, I didn't but as I didn't have any extra data added they kept moving my ov date around and when I added this mornings temp it moved my ov date to yesterday so decided to add in extra data and it moved it back to last Monday where it was originally but still says I have conflicting data. So that's fairly normal for me :) as for yours the temps are still above cl so I wouldn't worry too much hun :hugs: x

I added + to all three days where I had second line on OPK and it moved my O to CD10, am I to have another freakishly short cycle?

Hiya.

I didn't test this morning- did it at lunchtime but didn't hold my pee that long in the end- so got a negative on a Superdrug test. Will try again in the morning!

I have to say ladies temping sounds like an absolute mare.

Thanks for the support ladies- really appreciate it.

Aww Garfie :hugs: xxx

aw garfie sorry youre having a horrible time, sometimes people can be so incensitive, and sometimes you have to let rip! some things have to be said! never cross a hormonal woman! :haha: xx

hey girls :thumbup: so thought id check my cervix lol :haha: ive been having sharp pains all day, feels a bit like af, thankfully i had a bath and it subsided.... but... when i checked im spotting again!! this time 5dpo :cry: what the hell is that all about? :cry:do you think i could have aggraved it? btw it was only a quick check not like i was digging for gold or anything, and no i dont have long nails :shrug: xx

p.s garfie saw this and thought of you lol, you can be the one on the right with the dodgy eye! hehe :friends: xx

Aww sorry Chicky I don't know- I've never checked my cervix. :hugs:

I am so annoyed! Still no af-or spotting CD30 :( and got a negative on superdrug pregnancy test. Got one of those and one digital left and its too near the end of the month to buy more (financially lol).

Really don't know what to think. Though I have docs tomorrow so will ask them to start doing tests and not mention this as they'll make me wait even longer- and if I am pregnant its a bonus!

How is everyone else?? Xx

hey tink :hugs: so how many dpo does this make you now? and do you normally have spotting before af? its so strange, am i right in thinking you have the doctors tomorrow? xxx

Chicky I think we posted at the same time! :) have docs tomorrow.

I thought I was around 13dpo but based on when boobs got sore and fact af isn't here could be 11 (my lp has typically been around 12 days) and I keep getting twinges around abdomen and where groin is- like on the front- hard to describe where but literally a couple of inches below my belly button.

I dunno what to think- I don't want af to come too late as will ruin plans for our quiet week away lol xx

haha ive been hovering for ages, couldnt sleep :dohh: so im going to say the obvious and if you can id wait for the docs tomorrow and see if they will run some blood tests, its possibly still too early for the hpt's and fxd those little cramps or twinges are a good sign! im so rooting for you tink :hugs:

afm- spotting stopped :shrug: think i must have somehow scratched as its too early to be anything else, but i did have some af type pains too and one which literally felt like id been bitten which woke me before my alarm! so hoping im not having a super short weird cycle :shrug: progesterone bloods in the morning, i cant wait to start counting down the sleeps until i get some answers! lol x

chicky, great that spotting stopped I wonder if it could be implantation spotting? why were you checking your cervix? because of pain? I think in 2ww it is better not to.

Tink I am sorry about the negative test, I would still keep POAS. if second line disappears completely within the next few days I would think it might have been chemical? but Chicky is right it might be still too early.

AFM, my temps are holding up which is a relief, good indication I think that I ovulated as am still not sure what my body is up to these days. my boobs are so sore which usually happens closer to AF so it might be that I O earlier than I think. I guess I will know it when AF shows up (but hopefully it wont!)

Ahh thank you Chicky :hugs:

Unfortunately spotting (very red) has now started- I also have a blinding headache a fair bit of cramping :( So think I am out. Be interesting to see if they help me at the doctors tomorrow or make me wait even longer!

I know what you mean about counting down the sleeps until answers... did they tell you what the process is?? I have NO idea what to expect!! Good luck hun xx

sorry tink that does look like AF is on its way, if it is at least it did not make you wait, you can start again

tink fxd crossed it soon stops :nope: :hugs:

briss lots of us check, its so we know where it is and what its doing at various times during our cycle, quite amazing what you can learn from it regarding ttc, fertile times, poss pregnancy etc.

xxx

tink fxd crossed it soon stops :nope: :hugs:

briss lots of us check, its so we know where it is and what its doing at various times during our cycle, quite amazing what you can learn from it regarding ttc, fertile times, poss pregnancy etc.

xxx

interesting, I thought it was only to check pre-O situation. do you also check post-O for pregnancy? amazing! I did not know. I am too scared to go down there :blush:

Haha why are you scared? It's a part of your body, think of it like touching your nose :winkwink: so apparently it's supposed to go very high, almost impossible to reach and some say tilts ever so slightly after conception, That's what I've read on here anyway :shrug: I check religiously before ov and every few days after and as its only my second cycle getting to know it I'm trying to figure out what is normal for me at all different times in my cycle :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->