CBFM Buddy

Jeez mrs b that's one lovely bump! And good god girl rub it in! We love to see success stories! :happydance: one day we will all have lovely bumps like yours!

Garfie pyjama days are still on till tomorrow! Then back to reality. Which is ok my dh has caught my cold and now knows what all the moaning was about! :haha:

Xxx

Hi ladies, I've missed you so much but havent had much to say because I havent had CBFM on. Now I am on my second high but the screen looks smeared with blue instead of the usual clear lines. What does that mean?

I'm panicking a little

garfie went on my travels wed and come back fri but i think i went a bit too early again as didnt hit peak again on 3rd cycle now on low but I have got EWCM atm so not sure whats going on down there lol, had bloods done now just waiting on results :) so yes waiting time again now :)

is there any point in still temping still??

:hugs:
:dust:

Hey hopeful good to have you back! I'm not using mine this month either and it's weird! :haha:
So when you say lines you mean on the test stick or the actual machine? If its test stick ten perhaps a dodgy one?

And yes definately keep tenpin pixie we need to see!! :haha:

Xx

And I hate the other forum I use atm. Everytime I log on someone is moaning about the symptoms of their pregnancy or how they look. I appreciate they want to share that but I'd like to be able to choose if I see it or not (there aren't separate areas for ttc and pregnancy). I just can't cope on a down day- I just want to tell them I'd give anything to be pregnant however I felt :cry: :cry:

And I hate the other forum I use atm. Everytime I log on someone is moaning about the symptoms of their pregnancy or how they look. I appreciate they want to share that but I'd like to be able to choose if I see it or not (there aren't separate areas for ttc and pregnancy). I just can't cope on a down day- I just want to tell them I'd give anything to be pregnant however I felt :cry: :cry:

Oh tink :hugs: sorry you're having a down day Hun. The joy of the tww hey! I swear it's a big downer after ov'ing all the anticipation has nowhere to go for 2 weeks! Do you think charting has made u more anxious? Keep smiling my lovely! Tell us things you like! That'll chear you up! 😄 wanna hear mine?

Rainbows, fluffy clouds, butterflies, puppies, smelling cut grass, lollies, I've cream, cups of tea, pimms, ooh and my favourite new book! 50 shades of grey! Il never make it though a tww without it! Buy it! 😜 xxx

Aaaahhh :hugs: thanks Chicky. I think its because lots of people are aannouncing pregnancies aand they started trying and joined the site after me :(

I don't think temping is making it worse- though DH is now wondering if I'm only interested if monitor says yes- lol- but I just need some space from it- :sex: reminds me what I want lol.

Your comment reminded me of the Sound of Music!! My favourite things are (in no particular order):
My DH :cloud9:
My kitten
My dog
Sleeping
Reading- Game of Thrones atm though slow progress as so sleepy all the time!
Malibu & coke
Peanut butter kitkats!
Sunshine
Cuddles
Talking (a lot!)
That bit when you're not quite conscious before you drift off to sleep

I'd like to say my job- but thaat would be a lie :haha:

I also think I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow after 11 days off! Luckily kitten is being cuddly as DH appears to be lost on the computer!! Xx

Aaaahhh :hugs: thanks Chicky. I think its because lots of people are aannouncing pregnancies aand they started trying and joined the site after me :(

I don't think temping is making it worse- though DH is now wondering if I'm only interested if monitor says yes- lol- but I just need some space from it- :sex: reminds me what I want lol.

Your comment reminded me of the Sound of Music!! My favourite things are (in no particular order):
My kitten
My dog
Sleeping
Malibu & coke
Peanut butter kitkats!
Sunshine
Cuddles
Talking (a lot!)

Oops I didn't put my dh on mine :dohh: lol. He would obviously top the list lol. And what the hell peanut butter kitkats!!!! I didn't know they existed! Man my list sucks I'm gonna think of a new list all ready for tomorrow :winkwink: and you know il be trying one of those little delights at lunchtime! :haha: ooh I bet it's like angels dancing on ur tongue! Xxx

So, I mean in the test window of the stick, it's had a bright blue smear BOTH these days of high. It's a new box. Should I send em back if tomorrow's is bad too?

Hopeful- I wouldn't worry too much if the monitor seems to be reading them ok (as they say we're not meant to read the sticks anyway) I had some like that but thought I held the stick in urine too long- lol xx

My kitten
My dog
Sleeping
Malibu & coke
Peanut butter kitkats!
Sunshine
Cuddles
Talking (a lot!)

Oops I didn't put my dh on mine :dohh: lol. He would obviously top the list lol. And what the hell peanut butter kitkats!!!! I didn't know they existed! Man my list sucks I'm gonna think of a new list all ready for tomorrow :winkwink: and you know il be trying one of those little delights at lunchtime! :haha: ooh I bet it's like angels dancing on ur tongue! Xxx

Chicky they are divine!! They had them in shops about 5 years ago (chunky kitkat ) and used to sell them in multipacks. They've just started selling them again- but I've only found them in corner shops so far! They are beautiful :happydance: I now want one!! Your list was good :hugs: xx

Haha I wants one too! I will not eat chocolate I will not eat chocolate! Not until tomorrow anyway :winkwink:

Hopeful I know we aren't supposed to read them. Perhaps try dipping for less time tomorrow and see what happens but like tink said if the monitor is reading them ok I wouldn't worry too much. :hugs:

Nite nite ladies. Sweet dreams speak to you all tomorrow xxx

I love kit kat chunkys! The peanut butter ones specially! Mmmmmmmmmm

Happy you've had them too?! Where the hell have I been :haha: I can't WAIT for tomorrow! Haha x

Had to disgard this mornings temp as was awake every hour- and when I didn't it took my crosshairs away! :(

Hello, might I join along on the journey?

I've never received a truly positive OPK before, and someone suggested I use CBFM instead. This is my first month using it, and yesterday I got a peak! I was so worried that I'd never receive one. Another 30 mins before I can do today's test though.

The OPK was still negative yesterday though (well, half as dark as the control)

Hello, might I join along on the journey?

I've never received a truly positive OPK before, and someone suggested I use CBFM instead. This is my first month using it, and yesterday I got a peak! I was so worried that I'd never receive one. Another 30 mins before I can do today's test though.

The OPK was still negative yesterday though (well, half as dark as the control)

Welcome exilius!!!! :happydance: how great a peak on first month! :happydance: we hope your journey is a short one :hugs:

Tink I'd leave it disregarded especially as you have had a bad nights sleep! Me too :cry: I was still wide awake at 4:30! Absolutely knackered and I've done something to my shoulder :shrug: soooo painful hence the lack of sleep! This is when being a hairdresser sucks lol Havin to do hair with an arm I can barely move :dohh: guess what I have for lunch! :happydance:

Garfie how are you today sweet pea? What time is your scan? Be thinking of ya :hugs:

How is everyone else doing today? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"