CBFM Buddy

Hee hee. Thanks Chicky!! What do I need to watch for now? If its my temps staying above that line I can't see it as they've been so up and down anyway!

It'll be nice to hear your doctors interpretation of your results- and hopefully the day 3 ones will show up :hugs:

Nothing to report really- had headaches last 2 days so been taking paracetamol- surprised that hasn't lowered my temp more!

Don't understand why cbfm still asking for sticks!! Using a blank one been using since second peak- figured it wasn't going to peak again so what's the point??? It should stop asking once you've got a peak and just be programmed to say peak, high, low etc xx

Hee hee. Thanks Chicky!! What do I need to watch for now? If its my temps staying above that line I can't see it as they've been so up and down anyway!

It'll be nice to hear your doctors interpretation of your results- and hopefully the day 3 ones will show up :hugs:

Nothing to report really- had headaches last 2 days so been taking paracetamol- surprised that hasn't lowered my temp more!

Don't understand why cbfm still asking for sticks!! Using a blank one been using since second peak- figured it wasn't going to peak again so what's the point??? It should stop asking once you've got a peak and just be programmed to say peak, high, low etc xx

Now we want those temps to stay up there tink! And ur right just feed it old sticks from 2nd peak on as it'll keep asking till its had 20 anyway so no point wasting them :) xxx

morning ladies

chicky sorry about your cold I hope you feel better soon, mine seems to be turning into a minor bronchitis: throat is getting better but cough is getting stronger :( I do not take anything as in my fertile period so do not want to spoil things. I liked your dream, wish it could be that easy :)

tink, great to see those crosshairs!

afm, am on CD10 and have been getting HIGHs last two days! very pleased it does look like my CBFM is co-operating this cycle! still am using OPK twice a day and getting second fait line. I started checking lines on my CBFM, I know you are not supposed to but am curious, once it moved to HIGH I noticed a very faint second line.

Hi Ladies

How are you all??

Well my Monitor has gone onto low with a flashing 'm' But I never had a peak :shrug::cry:

xx

Don't worry Paula it doesn't mean you didn't ovulate and some people still get pregnant without a peak :hugs: good luck xx

Don't worry Paula it doesn't mean you didn't ovulate and some people still get pregnant without a peak :hugs: good luck xx

Thanks hun :friends:

I had niggling pains in the ovarys area all day on Saturday so I hope that was me releasing an egg :winkwink:
I just wish I didnt sleep with my mouth open then I could temp :rofl:

xx

Paula why don't u try temping vaginally? Apparently it's way more reliable anyway :shrug: x

Paula I got my BFP without any peaks so don't worry :hugs:

You can start temping whenever you like, but if your fairly certain you have O'd already this cycle you wouldn't have much to go on to know if your temps drop below a coverline x

You can start temping whenever you like, but if your fairly certain you have O'd already this cycle you wouldn't have much to go on to know if your temps drop below a coverline x

I did also! :flower:

WOW really, that has really cheered me up, thanks ladies :friends: Im still in with a chance then eeeek :dance:

xx

monitor went to low today but have EWCM so dont quite understand whats going on

o'well bring on AF when i can start again lol

Hi lolly!! And mrs b!! How are those bumps coming along? Haven't heard from ya in a while :flower:

Xxx

Hi Ladies

Just popping in quickly this weekend has been mad!:wacko:

On Saturday we had the village fete during the day and then the barn dance and hog roast on the evening.

On Sunday as the weather was awful we had our street party in a barn and in the evening we were invited to some friends who had a big marque in their garden.

On Monday we had another Street party to go to and on Monday night we went to the lighting of the beacon - so a rather crazy weekend:wacko: Lots and lots of free alcohol (hubby loved it) and stacks and stacks of cake :haha: (shame I don't have a craving for cake):cry:

On another note my spotting turned from brown to red over the weekend so they have brought my scan forward to tomorrow at 10.30 so keep your fingers crossed:thumbup:

Lolly - Hello lady bet your bump is starting to get big now :hugs:

Mrs B - Not long until your scan :happydance:

Pixie - Did you manage to go on your travels - guess were on the countdown now?:flower:

Paula - Of course you're in with a chance hun, look back at some of my old postings I def thought I was out :cry:

Chicky - Not long until your blood results are back :happydance: how did the pj days go? - Are you back at work tomorrow hun:hugs:

Tinker - It looks like the spotting was O spotting :happydance:

Ok ladies just off to watch the Royal Jubilee Concert on catch up.

Have a good evening ladies

:hugs:

X

Hey guys :)

Recent bump if anyone is interested 22+2, put in a spoiler as to not shove in your faces :flower:

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0522-1.jpg

Garfie, re-scan is tomorrow at 9am! eeek excited... surely baby can't be hiding a second time?? Best of luck to you tomorrow too!

We went to a street party yesterday too :) was good

Aww Garfie lot of luck and sticky baby glue. Will keep everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Just out of interest was the one time you had ovulation spotting the time you got pregnant?? I'm really hoping this is our a month- especially as it would marry up with the edd that one of the psychics gave me- which would be spooky as my af wasn't even back when I had that reading!! :)

Mrs B that is a mighty fine bump! Good luck for tomorrow and hope your little one plays ball! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->