CBFM Buddy

Tink - Woohoo look at the sexy eggy!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Your temp has shot up today, so all looks good to me hun lots of :sex::sex: for you lady :flower:

:hugs:

X

Thanks girls. We already :sex: this morning :haha: the joys of being on holiday!!

Not sure why you can't look at my chart- how annoying!! X

:blush: I'm so embarrassed!!! I think I left my used stick in the windowsill at the cottage!! And left my unused sticks in the bathroom!! Ahhhh

:blush: I'm so embarrassed!!! I think I left my used stick in the windowsill at the cottage!! And left my unused sticks in the bathroom!! Ahhhh

lol i did the same in my hotel room as travelled back home today
can ya imaging my embarrassment having a man come to my room twice a day haha :haha:

well done on your peak as of yet mine has not shown and need to get get more OPK's as used 20 already this cycle and only got 2 monitor sticks left lol so bloody expensive from the shop but I havent got time to wait!

:dust:

woo hoo hoping to hit peak tomorrow as my cervix is high as i cant feel it anymore!
just typical when i have not got any OPK's left lol

:dust:

morning ladies, hope all is well

am back from my trip with a sore throat :( little annoying cos I cant do my temp properly, they seem raised so not sure if FF will be able to pick up my O. The good news is that I have been getting LOWs on my CBFM! how exciting is that! I know most people are happy to see high or pick but considering my last couple of cycles of nothing but high, the fist two lows seem like my CBFM finally decided to be helpful :)

Great news Briss! Sorry about the sore throat :( I've been poorly too some awful viruses going around atm so haven't even bothered to temp espically as I have a lovely cough! You know the ones where you can't lie down! Lol. No sleep= no temp. Glad it home safe and sound and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hows the bd'ing going tink? :haha:

Any plans for the bank hols with your babies garfie? :flower:

Afm. Nothing to report, last day of af, and still feel rough ao looking forward to a couple of pyjama days :happydance: especially as we are promised rain! Hope you all have a lovely weekend ladies!

How are our new ladies getting on? Xxx

Awwww Briss and Chicky feel better soon :hugs:

Hee hee going good ta!! Trying not to over do it :p xx

I'm a bit worried about my chart... Temps not that high had little tiny bit of spotting yesterday- sorry if tmi but 1 tiny 5p size blob lol and my boobbs hurt today! Xx

I'm a bit worried about my chart... Temps not that high had little tiny bit of spotting yesterday- sorry if tmi but 1 tiny 5p size blob lol and my boobbs hurt today! Xx

Could it be ov bleeding tink? I don't know if that is usual for u or not? And as for boobs mine are much more sensitive after ov and pretty much throughout the tww. Can't wait to see some crosshairs on that chart of yours !!! :happydance:

Never had it before Chicky but never had a Peak before :haha: so it could be. Just my temps seem so erratic!! Xxx

How are you feeling today hun? Xx

Hi Ladies

Just checking in quickly - as I have family across:wacko:

Tink - I have only had O bleeding once too nothing to worry about, your temps still look good to me hun I agree with Chicky that FF will be placing crosshairs soon. Yay for a PEAK :happydance::happydance:

Pixie - Did you get your PEAK yet hun:flower:

Chicky - How's your pj day going :flower:

Briss - I also had a sore throat just for a day all down one side was weird - glad you survived your business trip!:thumbup:

AFM - We went to our Village Fete yesterday and hubby Wanged a Wellie :haha: being a city girl it was quite fun. Then last night we went to a Barn Dance and Hog Roast (not really my cup of tea but it got us out!):winkwink:
Today we are supposed to be having a Village Party (but look at the weather :cry:). I only have one child at the moment the eldest is on his school trip the house is very quiet :haha:

Have a good day ladies.

X

Never had it before Chicky but never had a Peak before :haha: so it could be. Just my temps seem so erratic!! Xxx

How are you feeling today hun? Xx

They are a little but I wouldn't worry too much Hun I'm positive in another couple of days we will start to see a lovely ov pattern :happydance:
And I've never had ov spotting but like garfie said its nothing to worry about and apparently quite common :shrug: X

Afm still feel poo :cry: I'm sleeping a little better but only because I'm overdosing on night nurse so I know il sleep, been a week now so fxd itll start to trail off soon, pyjama day is in full swing garfie! ESP with the rain outside its all nice and cosy here :). Hope you all have a fab jubilee weekend! Xxx

no peak as of yet and getting a little bit pissed off now
and OPK not picked up surge either

Okay quick question. My monitor said I peaked on CD10-11 and I have 31 day cycles usually. What is my dpo and when should I test. My af is due June 13th and CD10 was May 22nd.

Okay quick question. My monitor said I peaked on CD10-11 and I have 31 day cycles usually. What is my dpo and when should I test. My af is due June 13th and CD10 was May 22nd.

well im rubbish at maths lol so bear with me, so if cd10 and 11 were peak days assuming you ovd on the second peak you should be about 12dpo, you could test now, im a poas addict so i would lol, but lp should normallly range from 10-14 days so af should come a little earlier than you are expecting unless you have a 21 day lp? ive never heard of one that long before so maybe some of the other ladies can shed some light? good luck! keep us posted! :hugs: x

am out again, am only getting EWCM now but I travelled too early again!!
kinda frustrating

hi everyone how are we all? :hugs:

just popped in to say hi really, and tink! look at those pretty red lines on your chart :happydance: i love being able to stalk you properly! :haha:
hows the weekend going with the family garfie :flower:

afm nothing to report really, still ill! this cold is a killer and have woken up with a lovely coldsore this morning :cry: upside!!! one more week until blood results! :happydance: or 7 sleeps to be exact! had the weirdest dream last night, i had gone for tests and they had said theres no point doing them, you are going to need ivf, so they gave me two syringes, i have no idea what was in them but the needles were massive!, told me to go home, get my mum to administer them in my bum and id be pregnant! :haha: if it were only that simple hey. anyway nno charting as yet apart from one day, im loving the lie ins :hugs:

take care everyone

love chicky xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"