CBFM Buddy

Thought I'd come let you know, looks like we're on team :pink: xx

No way!!!!! I was convinced it was a boy lol congratulations my lovely! A punk baby :happydance: xxx

I have just returned from the scan and I am not feeling like speaking:cry:

The sack has grown but only 4mm and is still empty.

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

Thanks for your support ladies, will update later.

:hugs:

X

got my peak today :) a little unexpected after just two highs (I usually get 3-4) and unfortunately we BD in a very wrong position this morning as I did not expect a peak, we'll try tomorrow as well hope it is not too late. anyway am really pleased to finally get a peak after two weird cycles!

I noticed something about OPK, I do them now twice a day and at lunchtime the second line is always much brighter than in the evening. Got my positive today as well :)

garfie, I am so sorry, I do not understand... is 4mm not enough? it is still growing isn't? how it can be empty if it is growing. sorry if I sound stupid I have never got to that stage so have very little understanding of the process. all I know is that when you have ectopic you should not have a sack in the uterus but elsewhere. so it cant be that

I am praying for you, hope it's all there they just did not see it properly

I have just returned from the scan and I am not feeling like speaking:cry:

The sack has grown but only 4mm and is still empty.

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

Thanks for your support ladies, will update later.

X

Miracles can and do happen garfie. I'm so sorry this is yet another upsetting week for you. Let's hope that this will all be a misunderstanding like last time :hugs: we love ya garfie and are here when and if you need us ❤ xxx

Briss congrats on the peak Hun xxx

Briss- congrats on the peak! Sounds like my cycle.

Mrs B congrats!! :happydance:

Garfie- I am so sorry :( - I am keeping everything crossed for you and baby :hugs: xx

Afm: not much to report but tmi- white cm is gushing out! I actually thought I'd come on! Xx

Glad that cheered you up Paula :hugs:

I'm good thanks ladies, and bump is coming on nicely too. I'll put a pic in a spoiler for anyone that's interested! Finding out the sex on Sat 16th so very excited for that :)

Hope you're all doing well x

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/34d8a894.jpg

arrrrgggghhhhh lol
am going crazy, hate the 2WW not sure if I even OV again this month hopefully chart is right because my wait will be alot longer til AF is due well ish tbh I havent got a clue when its due :haha:

Hey ladies, Garfie... I am just devastated for you :( Praying for that miracle. I know how that feels :(

Mrs B... I was just shopping for a baby shower yesterday thinking of how much I'd like to be on team pink oneday. Congrats lady!!

AFM: I dipped this morning (which I've never done before) and there was no bright blue smear :) still high! We BD's yesterday morning and this morning again. I'm feeling so hopeful and scared that I'm setting myself up for a fall. Please let this be it... PLEASE?!?! I'm tired of being sad...

Hey ladies, Garfie... I am just devastated for you :( Praying for that miracle. I know how that feels :(

Mrs B... I was just shopping for a baby shower yesterday thinking of how much I'd like to be on team pink oneday. Congrats lady!!

AFM: I dipped this morning (which I've never done before) and there was no bright blue smear :) still high! We BD's yesterday morning and this morning again. I'm feeling so hopeful and scared that I'm setting myself up for a fall. Please let this be it... PLEASE?!?! I'm tired of being sad...

Hopeful I always find it better to dip! Haven't got a great aim :haha:

How are you garfie :hugs: xxx

garfie how'd you get on @ docs
hope all is good really do hope so :hugs:

hopeful i i find it easier to POAS

chicky whats going on with atm?

Mrs B I wanna join the pink team too when i finally get BFP lol

Briss well done on your peak hopefully you will get your BFP this month :dust:

afm not much to report :haha:

Mrs B I wanna join the pink team too when i finally get BFP lol

Funny how we all have an idea of what team we would like. I'd have loved to be team blue, so much so that I was convinced that it was a boy, so I have spent most of today in shock! :dohh: It will sink in eventually :haha:

Hope you all get your :bfp:s soon regardless of sides

Still waiting for results of HCG ladies, have chased them twice:haha:

Have given them permission to phone anytime (apparently results come through 24 hours a day).

Hope it isn't going to be much longer, not sure what symptoms are in my head and which I am feeling.:cry:

X

Have given them permission to phone anytime (apparently results come through 24 hours a day).

Hope it isn't going to be much longer, not sure what symptoms are in my head and which I am feeling.:cry:

X

I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say our thoughts and prayers will be with you all night garfie and through whatever is to come, from the bottom of our hearts.
With love, your bnb family :hugs: xxx

X

I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say our thoughts and prayers will be with you all night garfie and through whatever is to come, from the bottom of our hearts.
With love, your bnb family :hugs: xxx

Here here! Thinking of you Mrs B :winkwink: Love Mrs B :flower:

Yup! love and hugs from me too Garfie! And please post up as soon as you're up to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->