CBFM Buddy

I am very confused, my temp has gone up this morning so I assumed I ovulated yesterday on my second peak but just did my OPK (could not help POASing) and the second line is much brighter than yesterday and the day before yesterday and even than control line (which never happened before). Does this mean anything? should I continue BD? my DH is begging for a break :)

also I have a cold which might be reason the temp is up...

garfie, thinking of you constantly...

I am very confused, my temp has gone up this morning so I assumed I ovulated yesterday on my second peak but just did my OPK (could not help POASing) and the second line is much brighter than yesterday and the day before yesterday and even than control line (which never happened before). Does this mean anything? should I continue BD? my DH is begging for a break :)

also I have a cold which might be reason the temp is up...

garfie, thinking of you constantly...

Ooh definately keep bd'ing girl you're about to ov if those lines are that dark! Poor dh :haha: he can have a break next week :winkwink: x

Thanks Chicky, just told my DH that he is "on duty" this weekend :haha:

I will do another OPK in a few hours to check the progress, you should see me POASing while at work, am becoming a master of conspiracy :)

Briss, you are hilarious! :rofl:
My poor DH felt the pressure last night. I was SO excited with my Peak after losing our little baby-angel. He almost got stage-fright! I had to be sneaky seductive :) Oh the things we do! :wacko:
Ended up dtd last night and again this morning. Then got my second Peak so hoping we can fit one in tomorrow...

Question: When I pee in the cup I see some sperm in there... does that affect the reading?

I am super excited about this month. The 2ww is going to be torture! Glad I have some buddies in the 2ww with me. I want to hear EVERY sign and symptom briss and pixie!!

Haha Briss ao funny and hopeful I have to be a little sneaky at times too otherwise dh gets stage fright! :haha:

Afm will start temping again tomorrow I think, I actually miss it! I know I won't be able to do anything to catch the egg but still be nice to know when I ov this cycle xx

My DH is constantly begging for it... I wish there were times when he didn't fancy it :haha:

Hopeful- I don't think the presence of man fluids will affect the reading, no. Lots of luck and :dust:.

Garfie- thinking of you hun :hugs:

Pixie and Briss- lots of luck and :dust:

Afm: bought a new bb thermometer for next month as may try temping vaginally to see if temps are less eratic. 6dpo and I wanna poas! My friend who started trying after us went on maternity leave today- so been hard :(

hopeful, I've been wondering about sperm getting in my peeing cup for a while now, no idea if it has any effect or not but there is no getting away from it as we BD mostly in the mornings... I can totally understand the stage-fright situation, I think my DH (almost) got used to it by now as we have been TTC for a while

to be honest I do not do 2WW very well, I cant take this pressure anymore (after TTC for over 2 years) so I usually ignore every symptom that comes my way and just patiently wait for AF to come. I do test though but as late in the cycle as I can possibly tolerate

Chicky I agree temping is very helpful even when we are not TTC cos it's the only way to know whether I ovulate and what is my usual pre or post O temp, what's normal for me and what's not. I really like it

My DH is constantly begging for it... I wish there were times when he didn't fancy it :haha:

Hopeful- I don't think the presence of man fluids will affect the reading, no. Lots of luck and :dust:.

Garfie- thinking of you hun :hugs:

Pixie and Briss- lots of luck and :dust:

Afm: bought a new bb thermometer for next month as may try temping vaginally to see if temps are less eratic. 6dpo and I wanna poas! My friend who started trying after us went on maternity leave today- so been hard :(

Hahahaha man fluids! :haha: x

:haha:

I can't help it, I'm childish :haha: I didn't want to say “sperm" as you can't actually see it, can you? Xx

Glad that cheered you up Paula :hugs:

I'm good thanks ladies, and bump is coming on nicely too. I'll put a pic in a spoiler for anyone that's interested! Finding out the sex on Sat 16th so very excited for that :)

Hope you're all doing well x

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/34d8a894.jpg

Lolly how did I miss this!?!? What a lovely bump you're getting :flower:

ugh I wanna POAS already only just got back today and last insertion was only this morning
but sooo exited to actually get positive on OPK lol first one since trying and still didnt get get peak on CFBM if i gotta use it next month hoping it wont ask for first stick til CD 12 or something like that and hit peak because it is still asking for 20 tests with 13 highs lol :)

lolly nice bump :)
:hugs:
for briss, hopeful and me for this month on 2ww and for all next month :)
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ladies I need a little help here, am so confused with my OPK and CBFM readings:

1. CBFM PEAK CD11-CD12

2. first response OPK positive CD13
(I did not test yesterday so could have been positive on CD12 as well but today I got both equally dark lines a few seconds after I POASed),

3. my other OPK positive on CD11-CD13
(I am actually not sure, Will try to attach a picture but it is not of great quality: first three sticks from the top are CD11, then two CD12 and last two CD13). Are they all look positive to you?

So my question is what is going on? who is right CBFM or First Response OPK? Temp is really of no help cos of my cold.

Attachments

• IMG00092.jpg
    IMG00092.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
I got my opk positive on my second peak. Cbfm tracks the 2 hormones and will give the first peak when the estrogen rises, as that triggers the lh rise iirc. Also lh can stay high for q few days after ovulation.

Basically bd for all peaks and all positive opks. No way to check unless you temp.

Hey there everyone,
This morning and last night my left ovary (the only one I have) was pinching so I guess that was it! I'm thinking of giving poor DH a break tonight and tomorrow and then putting on my seductive charm (ha ha ha) on Saturday night or Sunday again. I am not too worried though. We dtd over the first three highs and on both peaks. If it doesn't happen now it's not meant to be!

This morning I took my dearest friend for her last ultrasound. She is due in 3 weeks time so the baby was just adorable to see. We saw chubby cheeks, the cutest pursed lips and hair! Adorable! In the beginning he was playing with his toes and our last shot he was sucking his thumb.

It was beautiful... I can't help but wonder... is it my turn yet? After 20 months I am so ready and feeling more hopeful than ever!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:to all!

Love, Hopeful

ladies I need a little help here, am so confused with my OPK and CBFM readings:

1. CBFM PEAK CD11-CD12

2. first response OPK positive CD13
(I did not test yesterday so could have been positive on CD12 as well but today I got both equally dark lines a few seconds after I POASed),

3. my other OPK positive on CD11-CD13
(I am actually not sure, Will try to attach a picture but it is not of great quality: first three sticks from the top are CD11, then two CD12 and last two CD13). Are they all look positive to you?

So my question is what is going on? who is right CBFM or First Response OPK? Temp is really of no help cos of my cold.

hey hun :hugs: i wouldnt worry briss cbfm detects surge before lh so it makes perfect sence youd get peaks before a true pos opk, cant wait to see ehat temps do in the next couple of days! :happydance:

hopeful really really hope this is your lucky month and you arent stuck backhere with us for too long! :haha: :hugs:xxx

garfie, thinking of you! :hugs: xxx

Hi Ladies

Just checking in to see how you all are:flower:

The bleeding is getting heavier for me - but I am trying to remain hopeful for my miracle baby:thumbup:

Reading all your posts (some are quite funny you know who you are Briss:haha:) not commenting on them though as I seem to be in my own private world at the moment hope you ladies understand.

Oops there I go again crying :cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

Aww Garfie- sorry to hear that hun :hugs: we're still here if you need to chat xxx

Afm- 7dpo and I am recording even the littlest of symptoms on my chart so I can compare each month (if I have more months doing this). I also started poas today (in the name of science you understand in case it ends up positive at the end!! I think I'm getting withdrawal as cbfm only needed 5 sticks! Lol. Anyway... It was negative! Xx

got another positive today, Chicky it does not make sense to me. I thought it was the other way around you get positive with OPK before CBFM because you test OPK during the day and CBFM can only detect it the next morning as it needs the first urine of the day?

also 2 days difference between CBFM peak and OPK positive seems a little too much. According to CBFM I was supposed to ovulate on my second peak CD12, while OPK did not even detect the surge before CD13, which is what, after ovulation? it cant be, can it?

Attachments

• DSCF6996.jpg
    DSCF6996.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe