CBFM Buddy

yeah i don't understand the set time frame thing no matter how many times i read the booklet,i set it to cd1 ytday but it didnt change today? x

hmm it didn't change today? i don;t get the time frame thing either no matter how much i read the booklet x im dumb lol x

Welcome Sophie! you just need to set your CBFM once between CD1-5 every cycle (just press m button and wait until it shown the right CD) after that it will move automatically. good luck!

am still puzzled, got my crosshairs today as expected but dotted ones probably cos OPK was positive after O. did another OPK today and it was negative but the line is still very dark just slightly less so than the control line. How come I did not get proper positive OPK last cycle? I mean I thought I missed it cos POAS just once a day but this cycle LH surge lasted for over 2 days so was impossible to miss it. Maybe I did not have LH surge last cycle? and that's why CBFM did not peak? but then why did I have a temp shift? is it possible to get a temp shift without ovulation? so many questions...

garfie, hope things are getting better for you

hey briss you are right the dotted lines will be because of opks, mine always says the info i enter is conflicting :shrug: i ddidnt think you would have a thermal shift without ov it could possibly be down to urine samples being diluted? :shrug: x

it might have been diluted but not more than this cycle really

around 3 or 4..ytday afternoon i changed it this morning as it thought thats what u do?? what should i do now jus reset it again to cd3 tomorrow and remember the time?

around 3 or 4..ytday afternoon i changed it this morning as it thought thats what u do?? what should i do now jus reset it again to cd3 tomorrow and remember the time?

Ok I personally would reset it again. Do it in the morning when you get up, so for example if you reset around 7:30am or whatever your get up time is, you will have two hours either side of that time to turn it on every day and test if it asks you too. You are supposed to use first morning urine too. So when you reset remember to hold down the m button until it flashes through to 3 x

i knew about the time frame for testing but didnt know it linked to wen u set and wait to test how silly of me :dohh:

:dust:

Hi everyone
I think I am 2 or 3 dpo (3 days post first peak). Something really strange happened yesterday -and before you all reply... I KNOW it's far too early for any symptoms...

I was running a baby shower for my good friend (due in 3 weeks time) and was setting up early in the morning. I felt great-although not really hungry. I suddenly felt sick, ran to bathroom, puked and then felt okay again. I felt queasy all day but not enough to stay away from the delicious goodies. Still feel a little sicky every now again (didn't want breakfast this morning) but how weird is that!?!

I have googled it into a stupor-my hope was that it was some sign of implantation but it turns out it's even too early for that! Probably was just from a spike in hormones caused by ovulation.

I am still SUPER hopeful and wishing with all my might that I am preggers this month. With my best friend's baby due in 3 week, wouldn't it be awesome to find out I'm preggers around the same time!?

I am following you all :)
Welcome Sophie! This forum is by far the best! I tried a few others once but have only stuck to this one :)

Chicky, I am needing that 2ww pill. Please post me one!!!

Briss, hang in there and when in doubt... dtd! ha ha ha!

Garfie, whats news hon? I hope you are getting LOADS of love and support from friends and family...

Love,
hopeful

honey its not too early for symptoms trust me google it xx theres loads of blogs/forums where people get symptoms as early as 2/3 dpo im one of them x

hopeful i have got symptoms every month (or so I thought) if you want it as bad as I do then your brain tells you that you are having symptoms but actually far from it I have also read online a lot and this can infact happen it so unfair that your brain tell ya that you are but actually not :hugs:

:dust: :dust::dust::dust:

it was unplanned aswell that one i knew i was around ovulation but protection failed x i knew i was pregnant i just knew x

Hi Ladies

Welcome Sophie:hi: glad you found us:flower:

Just a quick update still bleeding (not bright red), still feel pregnant (sore boobs etc) Belly has gone down (but not a lot) I know all these symptoms can be explained as I still have HCG in my system - But all I have is hope until Wednesday when I go for my scan:cry:

On the negative (which I don't like to think about) I have had a 2 us and both have shown an empty sac, my HCG level has fallen slightly, I am still bleeding:cry: One of these things happening I might be okay with but all three?:shrug:

Sophie - Sorry to hear about your losses - glad you are trying again and once again welcome (sorry I've not been around much I have been in quite a dark place but I have read your posts):flower:

Hopeful - I got symptoms really early this time - but dismissed them as being in my head (if it helps you get through the tww why not?) you never know hun :hugs:

Tink - Hope you are feeling a lot better today :flower:

Chicky - Thanks for praying for me, me and little one need all the help we can get.:cry:

Pixie - Your chart is looking a lot more positive than last month good luck hun :dust::dust::dust:

Smyth/Happy - Thanks for your kind words hun:hugs:

Briss - Your chart also looks a lot better than last month fingers crossed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Mrs B - How are you? :flower:

Right ladies I'm off I have a splitting headache today (hoping its positive hormones) but more likely just stress :cry:

Will pop back soon.

:hugs:

X

Hey garfie :hugs: I really hope you get some answers soon Hun, thinking of you constantly! Even my dh asks "how's garfie on that website thingy" we are all rooting for you :hugs:

Hopeful I've heard of some having symptoms that early on good old google! Fxd for you Hun

How is everyone else? Pee on anything today tink? :winkwink:

Afm start of my week off! Today I will be getting my hideous roots done! Thank the lord! :haha: blood test results tomorrow. I'm curious to see what dr says but also concerned as they only really show ov and I know I did she will say that's it for now bugger off and try harder! :dohh: and tomorrow is also my dh's birthday so have an afternoon trip to the Warner brothers Harry porter studios booked as a surprise!!! :happydance: more a present for me thou if I'm honest :haha: and on Friday il be heading off to the isle of wight to spend some time with my grandparents. What will I do without bnb for a whole 3 days!!!! Xxx

Love chicky xxx

Awww Garfie I am still keeping everything crossed for you.

Sounds like you have a busy week Chicky!! Enjoy!!

Afm: I am still feeling really really sick, but it's not coming to anything and it only goes away when I lie down (which as I've dragged myself into work isn't possible!). I'm hoping it's good news, but I doubt it. I did poas this morning yes, and it was a bfn! :(

tink, your chart and symptoms look really promising, keep POAS it may take a few days after implantation to be picked up by the test.

garfie, the fact that it is not red is a good sign. we are hoping for your miracle baby

chicky, it is great that your week off coincide with your approaching ovulation, I hear it is easier to get pregnant on holidays less stress etc so fingers crossed it will work for you

AFM, nothing to report, am as confused as ever with conflicting CBFM and OPK results, consider myself in 2WW. I think I ovulated in CD13 and not CD 12, cos the temp rise was probably due to my cold but most importantly that was the last day I had any sex drive. I usually have increased sex drive from the last few days of my period to O. I hear it is common to have that during your fertile period (although when I was younger I had that every day regardless ... oh, well)

Took a walmart 88 cent test this morning, BFN, AF is due Wednesday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->