CBFM Buddy

Hey Briss as far as I'm aware cbfm should precede opk so I wouldn't stress about it just keep bd'ing :winkwink: and looking at your chart if you have another high temp tomorrow should see crosshairs on cd 12 xxx

I am pretty sure FF will give me crosshairs on CD12 but considering my cold not sure it will be accurate. we did BD this morning as well just in case

Hi Garfie - thinking of you and so sorry you're having to go through this. :( the not knowing is the hardest part...

hey everyone this is my first month using the cbfm too,mind if i join? im on CD 1 only though x
:dust:

I think you are covering all your bases Briss :hugs:

How's things smyth? :hugs:

Garfie, we miss you :hugs:

Afm. I forgot to temp this morning :dohh: but have decided I'm going to invent a tww pill!!! So we will all take it 1dpo an it'll magically make the tww a pleasurable, serene experience. We will think we are on a beach sipping cocktails surrounded by hotties! I pick Colin Farrell :winkwink: And will end in a perfect magical bfp!!!! but it's only for us so no telling!!!! Ok.... Where did I put my chemistry kit :winkwink: xxx

Awww Garfie am so sorry was thinking positive everyday for you :hugs:

Welcome Sophie

Briss I have read alot online bout opk as I only had one day of pos and because I missed a day of testing (thought no point) after cbfm stopped and sats there that some peeps can have upto 10 days straight positives on opk :) just keep bding

Afm 4 dpo and really wanna test already lol

:hugs:

:dust:

im quite behind haven't started using it yet waiting to test x

morning ladies :hugs:

off to church, will be praying for your miracle baby garfie :flow: xx

Welcome Sophie!

How is everyone else? I am feeling very poorly today and just hope its for a good reason!! CD21 no idea when af due though my lp was always around 12 days! Xx

tinkerbellsie: your chart looks good, unless today's jump was being sick.... fx for you :)

Jeez tink look at that spike! I'm praying for you too sweet pea :hugs: xxx

Aaaahh thanks ladies.

I just feel really sick and have massive backache :( and a constant headache since ovulation.

It would be typical to be now as this month and next month we've got a lot of outgoings as things need doing around the house lol. Obviously would still be over the moon! Xx

Aaaahh thanks ladies.

I just feel really sick and have massive backache :( and a constant headache since ovulation.

It would be typical to be now as this month and next month we've got a lot of outgoings as things need doing around the house lol. Obviously would still be over the moon! Xx

i feel silly asking this but do i change the cbfm day everyday like day1 /2 etc or does it automatically do it by its self?? x :haha:

Hey Sophie all you Do is turn it on within your timeframe and aside from having to feed it sticks it'll do the rest for you :hugs: x

Welcome Sophie! you just need to set your CBFM once between CD1-5 every cycle (just press m button and wait until it shown the right CD) after that it will move automatically. good luck!

am still puzzled, got my crosshairs today as expected but dotted ones probably cos OPK was positive after O. did another OPK today and it was negative but the line is still very dark just slightly less so than the control line. How come I did not get proper positive OPK last cycle? I mean I thought I missed it cos POAS just once a day but this cycle LH surge lasted for over 2 days so was impossible to miss it. Maybe I did not have LH surge last cycle? and that's why CBFM did not peak? but then why did I have a temp shift? is it possible to get a temp shift without ovulation? so many questions...

garfie, hope things are getting better for you

Welcome Sophie! you just need to set your CBFM once between CD1-5 every cycle (just press m button and wait until it shown the right CD) after that it will move automatically. good luck!

am still puzzled, got my crosshairs today as expected but dotted ones probably cos OPK was positive after O. did another OPK today and it was negative but the line is still very dark just slightly less so than the control line. How come I did not get proper positive OPK last cycle? I mean I thought I missed it cos POAS just once a day but this cycle LH surge lasted for over 2 days so was impossible to miss it. Maybe I did not have LH surge last cycle? and that's why CBFM did not peak? but then why did I have a temp shift? is it possible to get a temp shift without ovulation? so many questions...

garfie, hope things are getting better for you

hey briss you are right the dotted lines will be because of opks, mine always says the info i enter is conflicting :shrug: i ddidnt think you would have a thermal shift without ov it could possibly be down to urine samples being diluted? :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->