CBFM Buddy

Hi girls -

Haven't had too much to report, but I've been keeping tabs on everyone :) I go in to the RE today for a consult to discuss the next steps, so I'm excited for that. I think I ovulated last Sunday (so over a week ago) and I've definitely been feeling little flutters/light cramps all week that I though were good signs, but I've gotten some spotting so who knows whats up. (I know it could be implantation, but I don't want to be foolish and get my hopes up).

I'm insanely frustrated with my CBFM - as it gave me all highs when the OPK and even the CBFM stick clearly showed an LH surge. I guess I'll reset it this month. It hasn't worked at all since the mc 2 months ago...

I guess I'm 6DPO now, thinking of all you ladies :) Planning to start temping next month too to see when/if I actually ovulate, thought I thought I felt it this month...

Are you going to use fertility friend online so we all can track you progress :)

Ooh smyth can't wait to stalk you properly! :haha: well that's if you have another cycle :winkwink:

Hi ladies, Garfie hon, just keep positive. I've seen ladies on other forums bleed and after progesterone and rest been fine. I'm hoping with all my might for your bean!! :hugs:

Tay and Tink, my friend is due in 3 weeks with a gorgeous, healthy boy. She got BFN's up to 3 days late! Only on 4 days late did she get that bfp :) Hang in there!

AFM: I feel a twinge every now and again but trust me, I feel twinges all cycle long! 4dpo and already wishing the 2ww to be over! Urgh-the agony!

On a personal note, my dad skyped last night to say they found a lump where he previously had a melanoma. I am terrified! He is 52 and fit/healthy. He is being operated on and having a biopsy on Wed. I cried myself to sleep last night :cry:

x
hopeful

Smyth! I am right behind you. Looking forward to seeing your test results :) when do you first test? How many days post ovulation?

Hopeful - so sorry to hear about your dad, that's really scary.

I'll test on Friday maybe - 11DPO was when I got my BFP last time. I dunno if I'll make it that long, I feel like I'm already spotting and AF is on her nasty way. Sigh - hopefully I can get things started with the RE today. Will find out all my test results from this past cycle.

When will you be testing?

ugh 2ww got me this morning and tested lol obviously bfn as only 6DPO :haha:

Oh hopeful I hope it's nothing to worry about. If it is it'll be tough but medicine is so advanced now that these things are so easily dealt with. My mum and grandmother were diagnosed two weeks apart. They didn't hold out much hope as her one lump turned out to be 11 dotted around her right side and she was a grade 3c. She's well and going strong! So never worry, have faith and keep going with a smile. Having a pma and a strong will is the only way to get through it all. With any luck it'll be one of those things that can be whipped out and forgotten about :hugs: xxx

Smyth- wishing you lots of luck and :dust: and hopefully there won't be a next cycle.

Hopeful- sorry to hear about your dad- hope it all works out ok :hugs:

Pixie- oh no! Why do we do this to ourselves!? :haha:

Afm: still feeling very poorly. Been headachy and nauseous all day, with hot and cold flushes. Came home from work and went to sleep for 2 hours. When I woke up the tubes from my ears down my neck felt all swollen and full. That's gone now to, but still feel sick. All I can eat is crisps and pasta :( xxx

been having slight twinges in my right ovary which am really hoping its a good thing :yay:
but on the other hand it could be period pains but its much more light fxed anyway
what do you ladies think because I aint got a bloody clue lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aaaaaaahhhhhh my chart :cry:

I've been up every hour in the night either hot or shivering- as I had to work through it yesterday am taking today off sick as also got a banging headache :( and feel sick. Its too much with all the nappies etc! Lol xx

Morning ladies. Bloods are in. Progesterone, thyroid, estrogen, all perfect results. So now we wait for hubby s.a which has been bumped to the 15th August. In the meantime I've been told to go back next cycle for more 7dpo bloods and rubella bloods also. We don't see gp now again till sept which she will then see about referring us to a gyno. She told me to stop using monitor and temping (not likely) but as I have to go back for more 7dpo bloods I did argue I wouldn't know when 7dpo was without it! She didn't say anything. So I've made a decision. I will keep trying till Christmas, and if still nothing that's it for me. It's been approx 10 yrs of trying. If I go through the whole process of iui etc and assuming I don't have any procedures done in the meantime il be heading for ivf. But. By the time we are through the waiting list and onto treatment I will be too old for nhs funding. So she said its unfortunate but it looks like we may have missed the boat slightly and left it too long :cry: we will see miracles happen. Xx

Morning ladies. Bloods are in. Progesterone, thyroid, estrogen, all perfect results. So now we wait for hubby s.a which has been bumped to the 15th August. In the meantime I've been told to go back next cycle for more 7dpo bloods and rubella bloods also. We don't see gp now again till sept which she will then see about referring us to a gyno. She told me to stop using monitor and temping (not likely) but as I have to go back for more 7dpo bloods I did argue I wouldn't know when 7dpo was without it! She didn't say anything. So I've made a decision. I will keep trying till Christmas, and if still nothing that's it for me. It's been approx 10 yrs of trying. If I go through the whole process of iui etc and assuming I don't have any procedures done in the meantime il be heading for ivf. But. By the time we are through the waiting list and onto treatment I will be too old for nhs funding. So she said its unfortunate but it looks like we may have missed the boat slightly and left it too long :cry: we will see miracles happen. Xx

Chicky that is really good news about your results :happydance: sounds like your doctor is being a bit of a dick.... You're right how would you know when ovulation was without those methods :dohh: Also if there is a problem with husband's sperm then timing is everything!

I've just done a little research on NHS funding as my friend is trying to go through the process ATM but is not heavy enough and the NICE guidelines say the woman needs to be between 23 and 39 so you've still technically got another 6 years of time so to speak (how do they explain helping people over 35???) the link is here www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/889.aspx?CategoryID=54&SubCategoryID=127

Also I looked at Bedfordshire NHS link and the upper age is 40... Will add that link in as I am not a master of the iPad yet!! Big hugs but hopefully will all work out ok :hugs::hugs::hugs: and here is the second link www.bedfordshire.nhs.uk/downloads/fertility_services_commissioning_policy_IVF.pdf

that's right, I will be 36 this year and will likely to be referred for IVF this month (after 2 years of TTC + 1 year of going through box ticking exercise with FS). I was told that there should not be a waiting list cos I have done all the procedures and tests with FS so am likely to have IVF done by the end of this year.... if my DH will agree to this, that is

On a personal note, my dad skyped last night to say they found a lump where he previously had a melanoma. I am terrified! He is 52 and fit/healthy. He is being operated on and having a biopsy on Wed. I cried myself to sleep last night :cry:

x
hopeful

hopeful, I really hope everything will be fine with your dad, try to keep positive. most of the lumps turn out to be benign and it is good that they found it early on. was his melanoma benign?

hi ladies thanks so much for your support :hugs:

pixie its not over till she shows :thumbup:

ok so been thinking..... thanks so much for the links tink they have really helped :hugs: so what we will do now, have dh's swimmers checked in august, hopefully as my bloods came back good, and if he seems to be the issue, it'll change things i.e how quickly we can progress. from what gp told me today all initial testing should be done within 11 months or so, that means if we still havent conceived by christmas we will be referred to a gyno. but i have read and heard cases of people being automatically referred for ivf due to poor sperm quality/length of time ttc etc. i think if she was really concerned she would have referred me to a gnyo already and as all seems ok atm and bloods were great thats why she would rather wait :shrug: (funding could be the issue here?):shrug: anyway my temper has calmed :haha: ive had a lovely day and back in my happy bubble :winkwink: next cycle i will be back on the cbfm with a vengeance!!! i cannot an will not stop using it as she has suggested, been there done it and it clearly hasnt worked for me, so onwards and upwards!!! pma! pma! xxxxx:happydance:

p.s she also told me my liver is ok!......again... :haha: i did chuckle :haha:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->