CBFM Buddy

I tested for a few days after my PEAK and got LOWS and then a LOW yesterday again... so does that mean I'm out?
Still can't figure out why it's asking for sticks after my two peaks...

You can be honest ladies... not a good sign?

The upshot of being stuck on the m25 near heathrow is Internet! Lol. X

Hopeful it'll ask for sticks until its used up 20 so I'd stop feeding it now. Well to be completely truthful I stop personally on first peak. All it means is your surge is over an fertility is low it has nothing to do with wether or not you have conceived :) xxx

I tested for a few days after my PEAK and got LOWS and then a LOW yesterday again... so does that mean I'm out?
Still can't figure out why it's asking for sticks after my two peaks...

You can be honest ladies... not a good sign?

It goes into auto pilot after the 2 peaks. It will give you 1 high and then continue with lows until it asks for 10 sticks. I quit putting sticks in after my high.

:yipee::wohoo:

I am so RELIEVED!
I thought for sure I was out because I was reading lows now :)

I also stop feeding it sticks after the first PEAK, but I continue with OPK until the second line starts fading away

:yipee::wohoo:

I am so RELIEVED!
I thought for sure I was out because I was reading lows now :)

Hehe bless ya. Ur in for the running sweet pea :hugs: should you ge another cycle remember that so you can save some pennies :winkwink: although as I'm fully expecting you to produce a bfp on Monday you don't need that little bit of info :thumbup: x

Sorry this is brief- I am on my phone as on way to wedding evening.

Pixie- thanks, and I had pulling cramps at 9 and 10 dpo but just lower backache since. Fx'd yyou get that bfp- must be even more difficult when your situation isn't conventional.

Chicky- yay that you've ovulated earlier :happydance: have a lovely weekend!

Garfie- thanks so much for popping in- means so much :hugs: and glad everything wen ok.

Briss- lots of :dust: to you too- and Hopeful and Pixie and everyone else too (though you guys are pretty near testing).

Afm- bfp about the same this morning- but that would make sense if takes 2 to 3 days to double. I have one more superdrug test and one digi- I'm trying to save them! I'm still bleeding and I would be really worried, but my friend had a light period like this and didn't find out til following month it was implantation. Hope it sticks! Xxxx

Oh Chickie, your positive thinking makes me happy! After losing Blythe and my ovary (and tube) I've wondered if it will EVER happen. I am hoping with all my heart for a second line on that test on Monday!
EEEEEK!

Update: feeling twinges and some very, VERY light cramps on and off...
Also, I count like a turd.. I am due my period on Thursday which means Im only 8dpo... so next test will be on TUESDAY for me... but excited to see the other results on Monday :)
xxx
hopeful

evening ladies

just got in from work and am shattered as busy because of england playing WOO HOO england

tink my sis had periods all the way through
and yes only because of the travelling, got perfect timing for Ov this time so am hoping a little one got through :)

hopeful I might be a bit naughty and do a test on sun lol a cheapie as it shows up faint lines lol

afm my cramps have near enough gone which is a bit worrying but boobs still hurt to hell
and my legs are aching but not sure if thats because of work lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Pixie- yeah having to get the timing so right, must be quite strain.. hope it works this cycle for you both :hugs:

Afm.. still taking tests, still a line in person, still very faint... I'm going to relax until I have a nice dark line or "pregnant" on a digi...not sure how long to wait until I do the digi. Want the bleeding to stop and everything to be okay...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=31236

Pixie- yeah having to get the timing so right, must be quite strain.. hope it works this cycle for you both :hugs:

Afm.. still taking tests, still a line in person, still very faint... I'm going to relax until I have a nice dark line or "pregnant" on a digi...not sure how long to wait until I do the digi. Want the bleeding to stop and everything to be okay...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=31236

Am sorry tink I still can't see nothing on there hopefully it will get get darker soon :hugs:

am still having cramps and AF cramps for me only last a few days normally so FXed its good had a backache last night too

The three of us are all together, but all going through such different things!
I am 5 days away from AF and not a symptom to spot! Oh BOY!!!!????

Okay, I have something...
that weird crampy pressure you get before AF, and LOTS of creamy CM. I don't usually get CM to reach my undies but this time I have it.
I do feel my heart sink when I feel that low crampy AF type pressure (too light to be considered cramps yet) but I cramped A LOT my first pregnancy. I remember thinking AF was here and was SO depressed :)
So I know it's not over til she shows and I am hoping this creamy CM is a good thing!
Come ON bfp!!!!

I had heaps of creamy cm!! I actually felt like af had come aaand had to check lol. Good luyck hun xxxxxx

Good morning. D-day ladies.

Good luck Pixie, Hopeful and Tink! Not sure when it be morning for you guys, but I'll check back periodically.

asf - the predicted BFN. Although I'm beginning to think it may just be too early for me (10 dpo with an ic). There's so much cm, and I'm normally dry as a bone from 1-2 dpo until af. My temps are creeping up again giving a tri-phasic pattern (esp when you take into account that I was sick from O to 5 dpo, so those temps are a bit higher than normal), boobs are tender and light cramping on and off . So either a BFP in the making, or majorly troll body.

Edit- so apparently I'm an idiot, meant to post this to a different thread...

Ooh! That sounds EXCITING exilius! fingers crossed for you. I am not quite ready to test... I'm only 9dpo and am wanting to wait until 12dpo and then 16dpo... I know... I am insane!
I have light cramping and twinges in my right ovary... which is a good thing since it's my only one (ha ha ha!) I have heard that those twinges COULD indicate implantation and I'm SUPER hopeful now... I think I need a few of you to say that you feel em before AF ordinarily to help me get back to reality. Found myself rearranging our room in my head to fit in a crib. I'm getting WAY too ahead of myself!

I also feel really light nausea every now and again. Not bad, but just a little of it.
Spent the morning helping my bestie unpack all her new baby clothes, wash them etc... I am SO READY for this.

Her husband prayed for me before I left and asked God to give us a babe. Let's hope his prayers are answered and I find out on Tuesday that they are a reality!

xxx
hopeful

Ooh, QUESTION: How many of you abstain in the 2ww? Is it necessary? We just dtd and then I thought after, whoops! I hope we didn't interfere with the implantation process or something!!!

Good morning. D-day ladies.

Good luck Pixie, Hopeful and Tink! Not sure when it be morning for you guys, but I'll check back periodically.

asf - the predicted BFN. Although I'm beginning to think it may just be too early for me (10 dpo with an ic). There's so much cm, and I'm normally dry as a bone from 1-2 dpo until af. My temps are creeping up again giving a tri-phasic pattern (esp when you take into account that I was sick from O to 5 dpo, so those temps are a bit higher than normal), boobs are tender and light cramping on and off . So either a BFP in the making, or majorly troll body.

sounds like really good signs :)

Okay, I have something...
that weird crampy pressure you get before AF, and LOTS of creamy CM. I don't usually get CM to reach my undies but this time I have it.
I do feel my heart sink when I feel that low crampy AF type pressure (too light to be considered cramps yet) but I cramped A LOT my first pregnancy. I remember thinking AF was here and was SO depressed :)
So I know it's not over til she shows and I am hoping this creamy CM is a good thing!
Come ON bfp!!!!

I feel like that too I have lots of it too and feel like I need to go to loo all the time and my CM has turned a faint yellowish (can tell as using white tissue lol)

Ooh! That sounds EXCITING exilius! fingers crossed for you. I am not quite ready to test... I'm only 9dpo and am wanting to wait until 12dpo and then 16dpo... I know... I am insane!
I have light cramping and twinges in my right ovary... which is a good thing since it's my only one (ha ha ha!) I have heard that those twinges COULD indicate implantation and I'm SUPER hopeful now... I think I need a few of you to say that you feel em before AF ordinarily to help me get back to reality. Found myself rearranging our room in my head to fit in a crib. I'm getting WAY too ahead of myself!

I also feel really light nausea every now and again. Not bad, but just a little of it.
Spent the morning helping my bestie unpack all her new baby clothes, wash them etc... I am SO READY for this.

Her husband prayed for me before I left and asked God to give us a babe. Let's hope his prayers are answered and I find out on Tuesday that they are a reality!

xxx
hopeful

I have felt the same on the nauseous, its like a sickly taste in my mouth
and this bloomin 2ww is a bloody nightmare:haha:

lots and lots and lots of baby dust to all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members