CBFM Buddy

I don't abstain at all, during any part of the cycle. We dtd with lower frequency during tww, but that's just because I have a lower sex drive, and we'd need to use lube which puts h2b off.

Hopeful - I've also been having on and off nausea, and for the last 2 days my left eye keeps "pulsing" (feels like I've got a twitch or something). Never had it before, but I've heard some women get itchy eyes before a bfp, so who knows!
We won't need to rearrange our bedroom as our new house will be ready dec/jan, a whole month before I'd be due. I'm sure that not having to lift a finger during the move would be awesome :p

Todays update from this morning :) not getting anything on digi tho and 15dpo!! :(

Attachments

• South%20Gloucestershire-20120617-00271.jpg
    South%20Gloucestershire-20120617-00271.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 10
Tinks! How ANNOYING! I def see a line there though...
Just to reassure you, my friend only got her bfp 16dpo and she's due in 10 days time :) :thumbup:
Hang in there
ASM: Pressure and tweaking happening higher up than my ovary. (Uterus?)
Some light cramping. Feeling nauseous before eating in the morning... Still that creaming, gel-like white CM...

I am 4 days away from my early test and 6 days away from possibly knowing for sure...
Please bfp... come my way!!! :happydance:

Tink I can totally see it!

AFM nothing to report, no symptoms whatsoever, had a glass of wine last night (probably should not have), 3 more days and I will know for sure. in the meantime reading Zita West's book on preparing for assisted conception...

hi ladies im back!:flower:

hope everyone is ok and had a fab weekend:hugs:

tink look at that!:happydance: what a lovely line you have there :hugs:

afm, great time away, so sad to be home, spent all weekend doing jobs at my grandparents!, built a wall, new fence up, you get the picture lol. so sad to leave them, i have got to live by the sea :haha:

obviously didnt take my themometer so i have no idea where i am this cycle, i think i ov in the week according to ff but as i havent temp since could be a false alarm :shrug: must admit i quite like the not knowing this month :winkwink: xxxxxx

p.s little update, mum is fine, lump is nothing to worry about its going to be sorted with a simple injection :wohoo: i would go into detail as to what it is but itll take hours to type and probably wont make any sence lol xxxx

Chicky!!! :hugs: glad you had a good time. And I'm even more glad your mum is ok!

I bet it is nice to have a month off sometimes!

Briss- a little alcohol won't hurt- you need to be able to relax :hugs:

Thanks hopeful- here's hoping for a bfp for you :hugs:

Lots of :dust: for everyone!

Afm. I'm really stressing about the lack of a digitaal positive :( xxx

Tink don't worry sweet pea my understanding is they aren't very sensitive so they work for normal people in the real world who don't know ttc like we do! :haha: and they only test when they realise they should of had a period 2 weeks ago lol x :winkwink: xxx

Tink don't worry sweet pea my understanding is they aren't very sensitive so they work for normal people in the real world who don't know ttc like we do! :haha: and they only test when they realise they should of had a period 2 weeks ago lol x :winkwink: xxx

:hugs: :hugs: I am getting so excited... I just hope this sticks now!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Actually was just thinking if Superdrug is 10ml and had the first positive 3 days ago, then if hcg doubles every 2-3 days then it may only just be around 20ml...which isn't enough for most tests... lol!! Least I can assume its not a multiple pregnancy!! ;-)

xx

Actually was just thinking if Superdrug is 10ml and had the first positive 3 days ago, then if hcg doubles every 2-3 days then it may only just be around 20ml...which isn't enough for most tests... lol!! Least I can assume its not a multiple pregnancy!! ;-)

xx

Or is it? :haha: how cool would that be!!! Omg if you had triplets you could nickname them Briss, garfie and chicky!!!! :happydance: or with just the one you could make a name out of those three, like...... Brafich? Unusual no? :winkwink:

Speaking of which how is my garfie doing? Xx

Hopeful and smyth hoping theres some bfp's from you guys soon xxx

Lol Chicky!!! :haha: :haha:

Now.. Can't decide whether to keep it quiet at work or be a bit of a pain :haha: tho not telling anyone in RL until we get that elusive digi positive!! X

Lol Chicky!!! :haha: :haha:

Now.. Can't decide whether to keep it quiet at work or be a bit of a pain :haha: tho not telling anyone in RL until we get that elusive digi positive!! X

I think I'd be inclined to wait a bit my lovely. It can be your lovely little secret :winkwink: xx

Hee hee. Will have to think of another excuse for not lifting and nappies making me heave :haha:

I get asked on a weekly basis if I'm pregnant! Hope I can lie!! X

CBFM will be on day 5 tomorrow... can't wait to see what day it asks for a stick and if it does anything differently?? xx

Yeah want to see if I had assumed my light bleeding was af what would have happened... as in would the machine peak/high early or would I have had to have waited a whole month to find out... all in the name of science :haha: may help someone one day! :muaha:

Yeah want to see if I had assumed my light bleeding was af what would have happened... as in would the machine peak/high early or would I have had to have waited a whole month to find out... all in the name of science :haha: may help someone one day! :muaha:

Well it'll be interesting to see what happens, spent all that time waiting for those peaks from that naughty little monitor. Now it's time for tricky little tink to sneak in there like a ninja and confuse it back :ninja: lol x

Hey ladies!
So, I have been cramping lots today which is normal for me if AF is on the way. Not agony but def there... trying not to lose hope! Also still have twinges in my ovary...

I will test on Tuesday so we'll see.

Omg I feel so left out I posted a thread if someone
Would like to be my TTC buddy no one replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back