CBFM Buddy

Pixie, 8dpo today and all symptoms are gone. My boobs are within normal aching paramayers(running has never been a good idea). We'll see how it goes, but I'm expecting af any day now, hoping she stays away for 4 more days!

Hey ladies, TINK how many dpo are you? SO excited for you! I am at 8 or 9dpo and am desperate to POAS because I just got some dollarstore cheapies... but know a BFN will make me sad and it's our anniversary today!

And what are your symptoms? How are you feeling? I am wanting to test so badly but no symptoms yet...

Confused as to when to start testing... only around 12dpo???

Ahhhhhhh! The AGONY! So scared that this could be a huge disappointment! URGH!!

congrats tink :dance:
dont worry too much about bleeding as my sister had periods through 9 months of her pregnancy :)

exilius you aint out just yet :)

hopeful i am 8/9 dpo too and been sooo bad and tested twice so far :haha:
but it is the first month where we actually pinpointed OV give a day or so
am trying so hard not to go out and buy another test tomorrow lol
gonna try and wait until 12/14 dpo

Whats the best tests to use as I have only been using digi ones?

afm still got really sore boobs and mild cramps and constantly tired hoping thats a good thing, bad:witch: stay away!!!!

:dust:

Ooh Pixie! We are twins! We can test together! Okay, 12dpo, then 14dpo and 16dpo, k?
I have cheapies from a dollar store ($1.25) and then I have two from a supermarket that I got for like $6 each. I know they work (the $6 ones) as I got a bfp on them before I lost my angel baby...

YAY! Anyone else gonna test with us?
S&S- still NOTHING! Not a thing. CP keeps changing too and CM just wet (but not too much of it) and a little clumpy. Nothing exciting to report...

xxx
Hopeful

thanks hopefully il catch up next month if u dont get ur bfps i hope u do! x

Okay, I am a complete idiot. My self control went completely out of the window :)
Obviously, at 8dpo a BFN...
I need help! Am I becoming a POAS addict? These cheapies that I just discovered this morning are NOT going to help... Oh dear! :dohh:

Okay, I am a complete idiot. My self control went completely out of the window :)
Obviously, at 8dpo a BFN...
I need help! Am I becoming a POAS addict? These cheapies that I just discovered this morning are NOT going to help... Oh dear! :dohh:

lol just as bad as me, what we like haha
think i am not going to buy any tests until sun so can do a FMU on mon 12dpo

okay, TOTALLY. I'm going to test with you then... Oh my goodness! How HARD is this! This is the first time I've caught ovulation too. We bd'd on both highs and Peaks. Please let this be it!!!!!

Thanks Pixie and Hopeful.

I thought I saw something at 11dpo but thought it was line eye lol.. And then yesterday at 12 dpo I got a series of lines (if faint).

Tbh I've had heaps of symptoms though not sure if all pregnancy related.

I've had tender boobs- but always have those.

Nausea for a week- but it was worse 7 to 9 dpo... Tho its still there.

Constant headache- since 7dpo. Also had cold/flu symptoms without runny nose etc- but think I've had a virus.

Backache- only a morning and night.

Also been constiptated from 6 to 11dpo- but I get that occasionally too.

I feel a bit different but can't but my finger on it. As I felt so poorly aat 7dpo I started testing then and though I would carry on with cheapies aas an experiment just in case. Only had success with ICs and Superdrugs own brand so far.

Wishing both of you lots of :dust: and glue for testing Monday xxx

I've tested every morning since 6dpo :p

I've also been moist, but not enough to count as watery. Today I got some textbook creamy cm (not heaps but looks just like the guide and felt like vasaline). Unfortunately trying to check output from my cervix got a small amount of bright red spotting. Since the 3 times I've tried to check (i have a retroverted cervix) I've caused. Spotting, and the only times I've been spotting have been preceded by a cervix check I can only assume that the check is causing the bleeding, so I probably am catching myself or something and it probably doesn't count as real spotting.

Also, first time I'd ever had creamy cm! A slight yellowish brown. Could be promising.

Good luck and :dust: to you to Exilius.

Also. I'm gonna turn my cbfm on as normal and see what happens when poas! Xxx

morning ladies :flower:

hope we are all staying sane with alll this poas going on! :haha: im off to the isle of wight for the weekend to see my grandparents so as they have no internet il catch up with you all on monday :hugs: looking forward to seeing those bfp's!!!!!! :happydance:

congrats again tink :hugs:

garfie thinking of you my lovely :hugs:

love chicky xxxxx

Tink

Just popping by to say congrats on your :bfp: you must be on cloud nine and don't worry about hubby he will come round (just takes them a bit longer after all they're not the ones who have been looking for clues :winkwink:)

I am so so so so pleased (you get I'm pleased?) for you hun.

I could see it by your temp shift (that's why its important to temp right?)

I also swear by Superdrug cheapies (both times they gave me BFPS) :happydance::happydance:

May I suggest you stop temping now hun as you will only drive yourself mad:haha:

Congrats again hun:flower:

My DnC went well yesterday and when I am feeling a bit stronger I will tell you ladies all about it from when I went in the hospital until I left it was like a scene from a carry on film - good old NHS!

Love to you all will catch up properly soon (still stalking all your post though):ninja::ninja:

:hugs:

X

Chicky, have you already ovulated? how did I miss that! enjoy your weekend in the isle of Wight

Tink, congratulations! this is so exciting! looking at your chart and that dip on CD10 could have been an implantation dip actually. please do post any updated BFP cant wait to see those lines getting darker. interesting to see what CBFM has to say about that.

Garfie thinking of you all the time, if possible try to keep positive. do you know when can you start TTC again? I watched "one born every minute" the other day and one of the ladies had quite a few mc before she finally conceived and carried to term. I felt for her but in the end she gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby. I just thought it very inspiring

Exilius good luck with POAS you are not out yet! I am still holding up. AF is due end of next week (unless I get another weirdly short cycle) so I will probably start POAS mid next week

Hopeful, congratulations on your anniversary! Wishing you get your BFP, would be a lovely present :)

Pixie, your symptoms sound very promising, good luck with POAS!

Thanks Pixie and Hopeful.

I thought I saw something at 11dpo but thought it was line eye lol.. And then yesterday at 12 dpo I got a series of lines (if faint).

Tbh I've had heaps of symptoms though not sure if all pregnancy related.

I've had tender boobs- but always have those.

Nausea for a week- but it was worse 7 to 9 dpo... Tho its still there.

Constant headache- since 7dpo. Also had cold/flu symptoms without runny nose etc- but think I've had a virus.

Backache- only a morning and night.

Also been constiptated from 6 to 11dpo- but I get that occasionally too.

I feel a bit different but can't but my finger on it. As I felt so poorly aat 7dpo I started testing then and though I would carry on with cheapies aas an experiment just in case. Only had success with ICs and Superdrugs own brand so far.

Wishing both of you lots of :dust: and glue for testing Monday xxx

I have most of them @ 9dpo so Fxed but I only feel sick after I eat then about an hour am hungary again
had occasional headaches and the worst is my boobs they are sooo sore and i swear they are bigger and feel heavier

and have you had mild cramps/aches in your lower abdomen area?

hopeful sounds good, none of us must not touch a test until monday morning

think that would make it sorta easier not to test if waiting with another :)

well that and my partner won't let me :haha:

chicky i really hope so :)

Chicky, have you already ovulated? how did I miss that! enjoy your weekend in the isle of Wight

Tink, congratulations! this is so exciting! looking at your chart and that dip on CD10 could have been an implantation dip actually. please do post any updated BFP cant wait to see those lines getting darker. interesting to see what CBFM has to say about that.

Garfie thinking of you all the time, if possible try to keep positive. do you know when can you start TTC again? I watched "one born every minute" the other day and one of the ladies had quite a few mc before she finally conceived and carried to term. I felt for her but in the end she gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby. I just thought it very inspiring

Exilius good luck with POAS you are not out yet! I am still holding up. AF is due end of next week (unless I get another weirdly short cycle) so I will probably start POAS mid next week

Hopeful, congratulations on your anniversary! Wishing you get your BFP, would be a lovely present :)

Pixie, your symptoms sound very promising, good luck with POAS!

It certainly looks like it Briss! Earliest ever! And don't worry I nearly missed it too lol xxx

I tested for a few days after my PEAK and got LOWS and then a LOW yesterday again... so does that mean I'm out?
Still can't figure out why it's asking for sticks after my two peaks...

You can be honest ladies... not a good sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->