CBFM Buddy

So.....tested this morning (only have ICs and 2 digis left). I could see a line quite clearly on IC https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30917 But stupidly followed this up with a digi- BFN :dohh:

I'm still bleeding and it's red... but its not yet like my usual AF.. though sorry if tmi it seems to come in small bursts and then when I wipe it's string :shrug:

Tink I can clearly see a nice pink line too! The bleeding is strange thou :shrug: xxx

Hiya all,
Just an update on me 6dpo -AF due in 8... I feel completely normal. I had a few light cramps this afternoon but nothing since. No sore boobs, no bloating, not tired... is this bad?:shrug:

Of course it's not bad sweet pea :hugs: remember when creative got her bfp! No symptoms whatsoever :hugs: xxx

Good morning everyone :flower:

Thinking of you garfie :hugs:

So.... This may be a long one lol:haha:
The upside of me being off this week is dh and I have had plenty of time to tak.... And bd :winkwink: and have come to a conclusion. We are going to cancel his sperm analysis. I know it's a shock to us too, but as I have said before intervention is a road we never wanted to go down. We have discussed how he will feel if his results aren't what we want them to be and he would be utterly devastated, as would I. And are both terrified of the affect it may have on us, as he knows how baldly I want a child and will feel its one more thing he cannot provide. Sometimes what you don't know can't Hurt you. So the plan is to keep doing what we are doing. And, if it's meant to be it will, I cannot subject myself to being pulled about physically and emotionally. It's officially in gods hands and maybe there is a very good reason why we haven't conceived in all this time, I'm sure he has a plan for us :) so, that's it. We will keep trying and see what happens. A big dream of our is to one day adopt. And that is a road we will go down if we do not conceive within the next year :) I've read on some ivf threads about the process of the treatment and it's really not for me but I know with a little praying I will be a mummy one way or another :happydance: xxxx

On another note I'm partly scared to fill my body with drugs that affect me hormonally with all the hormone receptive cancers in the family and I'm not wanting to do anything I may regret in years to come. Especially now, as mum had found yet another lump :cry: pray for her ladies :hugs: xxx

Chicky, I am sorry about your mum, I hope she will be fine.

I can understand your view, since we found out that my hubby's sperm is not of great quality our relationship is a mess, we argue all the time. I blame him for having been subjected to various operations which in the end did not do me any good but may have had a negative effect on my health and all cos he cant be bothered to change his lifestyle to improve his sperm. am getting upset by just writing this down. am also off to my FS and have a feeling I am gonna have a breakdown there. But still for me personally a child that does not have my DNA is not an option. for some reason blood means everything to me. so will probably have to go IVF route with all its risks (I have ovarian cancer in my family) ... but I am still trying to be optimistic and hope we all get pregnant naturally this year.

I'm sure it'll happen for you and all of us Briss. And thanks for seeing my point of view. You kind of confirmed for me how I would feel, and my husband is my life before anything else. If its meant to be only me and him then I can deal with it. Fxd crossed you get your bfp before you get to the ivf route, and I have a miracle :hugs:

Xxxxx

My appointment with FS went surprisingly well, biopsy results are fine, I have a cyst but it's very small. all the rest seems ok. She said the operation could have that effect (shortening my cycle) but it should get back to normal. we need to monitor my cycle again to check I am ovulating. She also said we need to start thinking about treatment, and again the good news is we are eligible for funding (until I am 40!) and now she even said we can start with IUI (I get 3 free attempts) and then if this fails move to IVF (1 free attempt). Although my hubby is against IVF but maybe he will change his mind in a couple of months

afternoon ladies

Hiya all,
Just an update on me 6dpo -AF due in 8... I feel completely normal. I had a few light cramps this afternoon but nothing since. No sore boobs, no bloating, not tired... is this bad?
not bad as everyone's signs are different:hugs:

exilius - I have them exact signs and feel like I am in limbo lol although I am 8dpo I have had them since 2 dpo sore and heavy boobs, cramping, tired all the time and am pretty sure my boobs are a bit swollen but not sure what's in my head:haha:

Tink - I stupidly tested again this morning 8dpo and got bfn so you are not alone and FXed crossed that bleeding will stop :)

chicky - I am not taking any hormone supplement either, sorry to hear bout your mum hope she will be fine

Briss -hopefully you and hubby can sort it out because stress can also affect TTCing :(

:dust:

sorry about that chicky my monitor started asking for sticks today im only cd6 i feel really behind x

sorry about that chicky my monitor started asking for sticks today im only cd6 i feel really behind x

That's normal or first cycle hun lets look forward to those peaks!!! :happydance: I can't wait to use mine again next cycle xxx

It's not over till she shows pixie xx

Thanks for the support guys, with any luck it's nothing to worry about. If it is we will deal with it. Nothing new, and nothing we haven't beaten before. :thumbup: it's all about having positive thoughts, which we have oodles of :happydance: xxx

Ah Chicky that is a brilliant attitude. I like to think I will feel the same as I hadn't managed to bring myself to book the SA. Blame isn't good. :hugs: So glad you have that PMA.

Keep your chin up Pixie... No :witch: allowed

Sophie- aww hun, you will be in front soon!! That's how it seems to work.

I took another test...... Superdrug one and there is definite line- https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test31004 when can I class myself as pregnant????? And wish the bleeding would stop!!! My friend had this though... xx

Ah Chicky that is a brilliant attitude. I like to think I will feel the same as I hadn't managed to bring myself to book the SA. Blame isn't good. :hugs: So glad you have that PMA.

Keep your chin up Pixie... No :witch: allowed

Sophie- aww hun, you will be in front soon!! That's how it seems to work.

I took another test...... Superdrug one and there is definite line- https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test31004 when can I class myself as pregnant????? And wish the bleeding would stop!!! My friend had this though... xx

Tink I see something!!! And I'm on my phone!!! So that has to be a good picture! Xxx

Sophie when you're ovulating and those of us who don't get bfp's this cycle are on our af or waiting to ov we will be well jel :winkwink: xxx

What the hell... I'm gonna go with it now as its definite and fx its sticky!!! After getting my positive on a digi I'm going to miss peeing on things :haha: and turning my cbfm on!!! Do I stop temping now???? Xxxxx

And I don't wanna venture away from you lovely ladies :cry: xxxx

Tink I forbid you to leave me!!!! I will not be left behind!!! Yes you damned well will turn that monitor on every day and temp just to keep me happy! And yes... It is all about me ;) fxd for a stick bean sweet pea. Will you test again so we can see those lines get darker? Xxx

I don't even wanna go and post elsewhere ATM- I'm sort of scared :haha:

Do you think I should carry on temping? Was just worried it would stress me out if temp dropped etc??

I will test again but now I've got the positive I'm going to try and wait until Sunday morning and if line dark enough maybe risk a digi again!! Ah I dunno! DH is very quiet..... Xxx

I don't even wanna go and post elsewhere ATM- I'm sort of scared :haha:

Do you think I should carry on temping? Was just worried it would stress me out if temp dropped etc??

I will test again but now I've got the positive I'm going to try and wait until Sunday morning and if line dark enough maybe risk a digi again!! Ah I dunno! DH is very quiet..... Xxx

Tink I honestly wouldn't bother temping. Every little dip or peak here and there will just freak you out. Give it a couple of days and test again. It'll be nice to see those lines getting darker! :happydance: congratulations to you my lovely. As for dh he's probably in shock! LolI wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

That doesn't mean you have permission to leave me thou :haha: xx

Awww I won't leave you! :hugs:

Cycles is tricky as they didn't settle down properly- we've been trying since end of August last year. I'd say I've had 6 afs since Dec of varying lengths.

He prob is in shock as we were saying now would be a bad time :dohh: meh if I'd gotten a solid bfp earlier would also have been bad timing for now :p and less time to save. I'm in shock too!!! Can't sleep or settle lol. Still dreading work tomorrow!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->