CBFM Buddy

tinkerbellsie,

im sorry for your loss. i dont know what to say other than keep your chin up and it will all just be a (painful) memory when you have your bean in your arms
xxx

Aw Tink hun I am so sorry - no words at the moment will be of comfort to you:flower:

Just know we are all thinking of you and you know where we are when you are ready.

So sad hun :cry:

:hugs:

X

Thanks ladies. I'm not feeling too bad atm. I think I'd prepared myself somewhat. I'm pleased that they've said as no complications can try again immediately but not sure I want to atm xx

Oh tink Hun I'm so sorry to hear that news :hugs: glad there were no complications for you. I'm praying for very quick rebound bfps for all our angel baby ladies :hugs: xxx

I want to start temping again... Does anyone know what I need to do with my Fertilityfriend account? As obv I've not had a new cycle since the pregnancy but it won't give me crosshairs between now and next period ATM, will it? Cbfm is already on so going to be POAS straight away. Xxx

So sorry tink I would say that start temping straight away and with FF there should be a way to put m/c on there

Afm AF is fully here now bang on time according to my chart
Got no sticks for monitor so gotta buy some :)

Tink - I'm so sorry to hear the news, thinking of you...

In terms of trying again, they say that you are extremely fertile after a loss, especially an early one that needs no intervention, so keep up with the monitor and especially OPKs (as my monitor still hasn't worked since my loss - all highs).

Tink did you work out how to start the chart again?

If you look under where you put your temperature there is a section called "Specific Situations" there you can tick m/c:cry:

I started my temping from the day of my DNC I put light period up so it gave me a new chart, but took away my green line :cry:

Have they said whether it is a complete m/c ie you won't need your HCG levels checking (otherwise you will still test positive on a test hun which is confusing) :dohh:

I am still testing positive on a preg test (1 week after the DNC) no wonder I still feel :sleep: I will test again in a week and hopefully it will be negative, otherwise I can see a few trips to the Docs having my levels checked.:growlmad:

Pixie - Do you get your sticks off ebay hun much cheaper than Boots or somewhere like that, sorry the :witch: got you.

X

Aww Pixie sorry to hear the :witch: arrived :hugs:

I get my cbfm sticks on Amazon subscribe & save.

Garfie- was a complete miscarriage so no further testing or anything required. I've put af as arriving 12 dpo as that's my normal lp and when I started getting worried :( Figured in scheme of things it didn't matter.. I've slept all afternoon

Xxx

Tink - are you having some time off work, just to recharge your batteries you may find you are very tired and emotional:cry:

I wish you all the luck in the world when you decide to try again - me personally I would have a large glass:wine: tonight:winkwink:

It is good that they have said you can try whenever you are ready - I have to wait two weeks and then for the :witch: to come :cry: (we'll see):winkwink:

X

hey garfie i hope ur ok i got my 2nd 'high' reading today on my cbfm x jus want my peak!

Garfie I'm off today, but going back in tomorrow as know we are really short staffed. Being with other peoples babies/toddlers isn't ideal though. I'd love some alcohol but haven't got any in!! :-(

They did say would be easier to date the pregnancy if wait until an arrives-but not sure why it matters really! How long now until you can :sex: again?

Aww Sophie hopefully the Peak won't be too far away xx

i get my sticks off amazon but only order when i need to lol roll on ov day already haha only on cd1 lol

Tink - If you get pregnant right away, they won't have a CD1 to date it from, which is fine, but could cause you a lot of anxiety in terms of hCG levels, scans, milestones, etc. Would totally try immediately if I were you, but just plan for that!

Tink - I am supposed to wait two weeks risk of infection etc (but oops haven't although it was very painful, could be because he had to wear protection - so might just wait the two weeks :haha:)

Then I have to wait until after the :witch: has been not sure if that is to make sure my lining is thick enough or just so they can date (if I'm lucky enough to fall quickly):shrug::shrug::shrug:

Come round to mine I have alcohol in (we bought it when it was on offer for all the bbq's we planned on having :haha:)

Pixie - Ah bless you hun CD1 and ready to POAS :haha:

Sophie - Let's hope you get your PEAK soon hun:flower:

Smyth - How's things going with you hun?:flower:

Hopeful - Strange that cramping you keep getting let's hope it leads to a :bfp: tomorrow:happydance:

Briss - Let's hope your temp shoots up tomorrow :dust::dust::dust:

Chicky - Have you worked out your chart yet hun :flower:

Isabella - :hi: and welcome yes a lot of us have had good results with the CBFM some of us not so good :cry:(but on the whole the CBFM works for most of us):happydance:

Felix - Did you try the elephant?:flower:

Briss - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRISS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:happydance: :cake: Hope you are having many glasses of :wine:

X

Hey ladies. How are you feeling tink? :hugs: silly question xxx

Hopeful have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Sorry to the af ladies and welcome newbies!!!

Hello lovely garfie, haven't a frikkin clue, but I will not moan, I will not moan, I keep repeating it :winkwink: I guess if I start spotting tomorrow (10dpo :shrug:) then il know I ov when chart says, if not I guess cd22, I will not skip my cbfm ever ever ever again! X

Oooooh happy birthday Briss.

Sorry Garfie I am being thick- is that one more week to wait now? Ooh would love to take you up on the drink :haha:

Chicky hope you work out what your cycle is doing to you soon.

I'm not doing too badly thanks. I thought I'd be a lot worse. I'm just feeling guilty for not telling my mum about it all..but think would be worse to say something than not now. Am dreading work tomorrow though, but it is only one day :)
Xxx

Oops happy birthday Briss!!!! Hope you have had a fantastic day! Xxx

One day tink and then two to spend in your jimmys having snuggles :hugs: xx

I hope I work it out too so much for taking it easy this month! Lol. That'll teach me. And I did something really stupid today. I went into mothercare :shrug: I don't know what the hell I was thinking I avoid it at all costs but I couldn't help it. I've picked my pram and cot lol. Which I will never in a million years be able to afford but it's nice to dream hey. Kept imagining it all set up in my spare room with a beautiful baby inside, and made myself cry :haha: what a donut. Won't be doing that again till the time is right. I don't know if I've told any of you this before, suppose never had a reason to but my sister in law who is disabled and lives with us as we care for her was with me and kept saying how she wishes jay and I would get on with it and have a baby! If only she knew, I feel like I live two different lives between here and the real world :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->