CBFM Buddy

Have a wonderful holiday chickie! We'll miss you!
And yes, we just dtd this morning :) I always freak out at how much :spermy: comes out when I stand up... this normal?

:hugs: to you all.

Hopeful I dtd last night all was fine until I got up this morning. So long as you waiting 30 minutes or more until getting up most of the good swimmers have entered the cervix. The stuff dripping out (semen) won't have that many viable sperm in it.

If you're still worried use a softcup or diaphragm to hold the semen in for a while

Aww Garfie I am so sorry. I wish it would all just happen for you so you could relax about it all a little bit. It's just so sad that you need to keep checking to see if hormone levels are back to normal- a constant reminder really. I really really hope that this next AF will be your last (or that you ovulate and get a :bfp: and it never arrives!). :dust:

Pixie- sending you lots of :dust: to catch that egg this month.

Mrs B that is a very pretty name you have chosen for your little girl :hugs:

Chicky I hope you are having a lovely break (will miss you!)

Hopeful- I would stay on the bed with my legs up for say 20 mins after :sex: just to be sure, but I believe most of what comes out is just the fluid that carries them (as Exilius says.) Lots of :dust:

Afm. I have an interview :) I am very very scared though :haha: I am on CD5 and still quite heavy- though I am using my Mooncup and sorry if tmi but blood is very dark brown and full of bits.... yuck! in fact its so gross I am using a towel today to see if its still as gross!! xx

Morning Ladies

Looks like the :witch: is here no warning no nothing just BAM! (even had a temp increase this morning wth???) - so now I am totally confused about my body :blush:

Onto a new cycle now ladies - lets hope we all get our BFPS :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Morning Ladies

Looks like the :witch: is here no warning no nothing just BAM! (even had a temp increase this morning wth???) - so now I am totally confused about my body :blush:

Onto a new cycle now ladies - lets hope we all get our BFPS :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Yay!! At least the uncertainty is over! Maybe temps are out because you didn't ovulate? You can still get AF without ovulating, can't you? Wishing you lots of :dust: xxx

Aww thank you tinkerbellsie... took us a very long time to decide (by that I mean took me a long time to convince Hubby :haha: )

Oh and DH has thrush (he had antibiotics and we had thrush a few months ago so flared back up :() so may miss our chance this month. I'm going to be well upset if don't get this job and missed our chance! By the same token I don't want to get the job and then have to say "oh by the way I'm pregnant!" xx

Tinks! I hope this is your dream job!! :)
Mrs B: I also wish I could hit a 'like' button -GREAT name!
Grafie: I agree, fresh start and we all hope your body clicks into gear now and gets ready to carry a bubs for you!

AFM: Properly confused. High on the monitor again today (which is fine, expecting peak in the next few days) but the stick showed two light lines which is normally a peak right? CP is still out of reach and soft and I have LOADS of EWCM...

We dtd yesterday morning and I was going to give it a break tonight... but now I'm stressed out I'll miss my eggie. Trying to trust CBFM but what if it's wrong and today was my peak? Does one get EWCM BEFORE o?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused!!

If you have ewcm dtd. It normally means that ov is within the time frame of a sperm lifetime, so pregnancy can result from shagging at that time.

For me the peak is just one line. 2 lines means some lh but not had the oestrogen surge yet.

well girls i was due af yesterday/today so i will be testing today?x

Sophie121 - :happydance: good luck hun - I would have tested 4 times at least by now :haha:

Exilius - When I look back on old sticks (yes I'm sad I know) but my lines are always changing - just when I think I have it sussed my body throws me a curve ball:wacko:

Mrs B - Cute name glad hubby came round, it didn't take much persuasion did it :haha:

Hopeful - Try not to stress hunnie I'm sure everything will be okay - looks like you have plenty of :sex: and don't forget those little :spermy: can live for some time just waiting for the eggy (remember my chart?:cry:)

Tink - :hugs: how did the interview go?, when will you hear? :flower:

AFM - Cycle day 2 (How can it be I have 24 day cycles and 24 days after my DNC the witch arrived) I don't believe my body is back to normal:shrug:

Chicky - Hope you're catching lots of fish:winkwink:

X

Am very depressed today, just had a call with my FS and my FSH has gone up again to 12.9 :( it was 16 last year then somehow it got down to 9.1 , then I started taking all those supplements and vitamins and was hoping it got better but no, it's 12.9. She suggested that we repeat it again on CD2. I asked for AMH but I think she'd rather refer me for IVF/IUI. On the positive side my progesterone came back normal 32 (on CD15) which means I ovulated after all but she thinks I am going to have another short cycle. when is it going to get better I wonder.

Do any of you ladies had AMH test? I think I need it to check how long I have….

Hello!!

Garfie- if your body is back to normal that is brilliant news. I had AF 19 days after last period was due (and miscarried somewhere in between that). This AF is disgusting though. WIshing you lots of luck this cycle. :dust:

Briss- Sorry hun, I don't know anything about any of it, but didn't want to read and run. Hope they sort out treatment soon if that is the way forward :hugs:

Sorry, I forgot to say interview has been moved til Wednesday, so wasn't even sure I could make it (thankfully I can). I am very scared though and wish it was over with :haha:

I'm on CD7, still bleeding, and CBFM high! xxx

Good morning ladies,
Briss: I have no idea what AMH is! Sorry I can't help you there. I'm sorry that your FSH has gone up :( I swear reading our hormones just stresses us out! I had my FSH measured two cycles ago and it came back at 7.0 -the key next to my results said it needed to be more than 3 and less than 9 to be healthy and can you believe it? I STILL STRESSED OUT! What is wrong with us!?!

Sophie: for goodness sake girl, don't leave us all hanging, TEST!! We're all waiting to hear your result. Fingers crossed for you!

Garfie: Give yourself and your body a little grace hun. When I lost my angel baby (and right ovary&tube) my body took a cycle to recover but then it was READY to go! My cycles since have been SO much better. I have a 31-33 day cycle now and I just know my bfp is around the corner :) I pray the same for you!

AFM: Got my PEAK this am which I expected due to the EWCM I've had over the passed few days. I woke up to less of it this morning, but still a high, soft CP. So I set about seducing DH to get some good fresh swimmers (always good in the am!) but then DISASTER STRUCK! I couldn't get my preseed into the applicator! It kept filling with air instead of the preseed. Urgh! Tried a few times and then gave up-meanwhile DH got a little "shy" and was devastated to have lost his mojo :( poor guy! Thankfully, I convinced him to just fool around and we got his mojo going again! So we dtd this am!

I think I will def need to try again tomorrow... I hate the planned BD!! Puts so much pressure on us both. Anyway, let's hope it's all worth it and I get my bfp in a little over 2 weeks time!

xxx

Briss - I got my AMH tested. It is supposedly a much more accurate indicator of egg reserve than FSH. I think there are three measurements - FSH, AMH, and Antral Follicle Count (done by ultrasound). But - if you have it done, or really for anyone having it done, know that it is very sensitive to lab handling errors. My FSH and AFC came back normal and my AMH came back literally as a perimenopausal woman (it was very very very low and I'm 31). My doctor got a retest and it was much better, but so so scary - and the test takes at least 2 weeks to get back.

Garfie - I had the same experience as hopeful after my m/c - it seemed to fix my cycles, which were previously really short and then were PERFECT afterwards....thinking of you!

Oh and meant to say - regarding AMH, even when I got my retest done it was on the low range of normal and just knowing that really helped me conceptualize family planning for the next few years - I don't want to wait now for number two (or three) and I know that I won't go back on birth control because I may have less time than the average lady. Glad to have the information.

Sophie did you test?

I think I've missed ovulation entirely. When i woke this morning boobs were super sore :( and looked att the lines on the cbfm and had two faint lines yesterday (day 7 first day of testing) and one very dark oestrogen line today :-( if I have ovulated, how was I meant to get pregnant whilst still on??? X

Tink - Remember at the moment nothing makes sense - maybe you are about to O so I would bd just in case:flower: I'm afraid after a m/c you can't really rely on your body signs (or at least I couldn't). What does your monitor say hun?:flower:

Good luck at your interview tomorrow hun will be thinking of you, remember relax and just be yourself and I'm sure you will sail through - if not their loss right PMA PMA.:thumbup:

Hopeful - :happydance: for your PEAK glad you got some bd in, it will all be worth it fingers crossed your tww goes quickly:flower:

Sophie - Have you tested yet hun :dust::dust::dust:

Briss - Poor you, you sound like you are going through it with every test going, at least they are doing a very thorough job on investigations for you.

I had my AMH tested and FSH my doc was not happy with the results so she retested and said my reserves were still on the low side (I managed to get pg) so try not to worry and get caught up in medical terminology - is it all the supplements do you think that are maybe doing something to your bloods? just a thought hun:hugs:

Great news you are Ovulating though :happydance::happydance: that's one little box ticked eh.

Smyth - This AF is seeming to be just like my normal cycle (I'm worried though it will come back again say in a few days only worse?) this just seems to easy a cycle just a bit of cramping and light - maybe someone is finally giving me a break eh:winkwink: Everyone is saying this can't be my real cycle as it takes longer after a DNC:shrug:

Chicky - Hope the weather is better there than here - it's raining again!:winkwink:

Hope all you other ladies are behaving (or not) :dust::dust::dust:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back