CBFM Buddy

afternoon ladies
so much bad news on AF's

chicky really was hoping this was your month :hugs:

briss hopefully you did ov this month and the scan you missed would have told you that :) and so jealous about venice

hopeful and sweetpea hopefully this will be your months lots of :dust:

exilius congrats on your peak and Bding at the perfect time :) and I am size12/14/16 depends on shop and 20 isnt that big

tink I have always thought like this, if you dont get an interview or job after interview then it wasnt the job for you and the perfect job is just around the corner :)

afm my missus bought me a new laptop for my 30th so I am back here full time now not just stalking :haha:
I am having the weirdest cycle ever my period only lasted 4 days plus spotting which never happens always 7 days never ever changes and I have cramps, bloating, exhausted all the time with low energy and my lower abdomen is quite firm to touch
I did a digi pt yesterday and was neg as i knew it would be, I think my body is playing tricks on me

:hugs:

ladies I am a bit confused about my opk
any thoughts would be much appreciated

Attachments

• all 006.jpg
    all 006.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 8
Pixie, Congratulations on your 30th! I think your OPK is still negative but it's getting close. I wonder why you are not getting any HIGHs yet. Not sure about that glitch on CD10 but I would not count it as a positive

I went shopping today during my lunch break and bought a few summer dresses at oasis (just 30 pounds on sale) and all size 8!!! what an idiot, why would I do it to myself? again! somehow when I try things at a shop I see them differently they all look great on me but when I do the same exercise at home, nothing fits and nothing looks good... and it's actually not about the size, more about being firm and fit (or not) - I am not big as such it's just that I have flabby bits sticking out in all the wrong places. I hid the dresses under my desk should probably return them tomorrow...

Briss - that's actually a really unhealthy way of thinking. Please don't hide the dresses. Let oh tell you what looks good (you're your own biggest critic). Speaking as a former anorexic with a bulimic mother. Please be careful those thoughts are like playing with fire

exilius, thanks for the advice really appreciate it! though I am in no danger of becoming anorexic, I have no self control as far as food (sweet things in particular) is concerned :(

Morning ladies :flower:

So.... Pixie I see why you are confused they keep looking like they are almost getting there and then going strait back to neg again although cd15 does look the darkest but not quite there yet! Hope today's lines are even darker for you :happydance:

Briss I know how you feel with nothing fitting I tried on an old faithful pair of jeans the other day vintage Levi's and I love em! Anyway I knew they weren't koing to fit but I squished myself into them anyway. They hurt... Really bad. Had a rather attractive camel toe and the worst muffin top you've ever seen. But I love savoury! Especially cheese. And find it really hart to refrain :dohh:

Where are ya tink? Hope ur ok my lovely :hugs:

Garfie hope ur gettin ready for some serious bd sessions hopefully soon! :winkwink:

How many sleeps now sophie! :happydance:

:dust: to you all!!

Afm not much, one more sleep till my holiday! Really hope I can get some Internet where I'm going :haha: otherwise il miss all the peaks and testing! Grrrrr! Af pains all gone and a nice light one too this cycle, I wish they were all like this :happydance: normally it's like someone's been murdered every time I go in the bathroom! :haha:

Xxxx

Chicky, muffin top is the worst! I forgot last time I managed to squeeze myself into a pair of jeans without having difficulty breathing ... :haha:

Got my crosshairs today :happydance: but the scan this morning did not go that well. FS thinks I probably ovulated but she is not at all sure, it was probably from my right ovary where I have a cyst so she could not see it properly. I did some bloods as well and was told to call on Monday to check the results. Will probably have to do some more bloods on Tuesday to confirm ovulation.

I realised that I have been drinking so much alcohol this cycle and totally forgot to take any vitamins, it is like somewhere deep down I stopped hoping it's going to happen :( DH still wont forgive me for the ugly scene I made trying to force him to BD in Venice, and all the terrible things I said to him. Somehow at that moment it all felt justified cos he was depriving me of a chance to get pregnant :sad1:

Hi ladies,
I am recovered from an awful tummy bug and relieved it's gone in time for me to make good on my peaks... that is, if I get them.
CD13 today and still high (totally normal for me on a 33 day cycle)
I am trying something new this month. Instead of trying to bd as much as possible on highs and peaks, I'm letting us bd when we feel like it during highs and then only bd on peak 1 and the high after the peak. I thought that the first peak was ovulation all this time and not 24-36 hours AFTER the first peak!

So, I'm hoping to save some of those strong swimmers by not exhausting the supply on my highs.

What do you ladies do? bd on highs or peaks?

have a lovely day!
hopeful

arrrrgggghhhhh

this is so confusing me even more still low on monitor and complete neg on opk

its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful, sometimes you can ovulate on your first peak but it's more usual to O on your second peak I think. We try BD every day starting from 2-3 days before peak and through to the last high (after second peak). We also tried BD every other day. So far nothing worked for us

Pixie, looking at your previous chart, having lows is actually not a bad sign. you O quite late and I think CBFM now leant that so it will probably give you high closer to your O which is what you need really.

Evening Ladies

Sorry I've not been on for a few days - I've been feeling a bit confused:wacko:

As you know I am 3 weeks post DNC and I have been testing positive, so today I went for HCG levels test and I've just got my results 9 so everything is coming to an end:cry:

I knew this would be the case after all I had a DNC but somehow deep down I was hoping I was one of the women you hear about who get pregnant straight away:nope:

The hospital said I could test in a week? What for FALSE hope I say.

So now I just wait for the :witch: and try again - let's hope it doesn't take another year.

X

Garfie... :cry:
I'm so sorry. It's like a never-ending nightmare :( It'll happen hon, remember, you know the plumbing works now (as my doc told me) so at least we can look forward knowing it'll happen again. Hugs to you! :hugs:

AFM: SO confused! I got a high today on CD 13 (that's completely normal) but then felt VERY wet all day (completely unusual for me) and so decided to do a little CP check... I CAN'T REACH IT!!! :saywhat: What could this mean? Think I should get a little :sex: in tonight just in case...

How are the rest of you doing?

Hello girls
God my head is gonna hurt tomora but I went out n had a drink with family for my 30th tonite n a little bit drunk as won't be able to drink after this, I really hope I ov when I am ment to otherwise it will be nxt month:-(

Morning ladies

Garfie sending heaps of hugs your way, it will happen!!! :happydance:

Hopeful maybe youre gearing up for ov? I have anywhere from (usually) 30-36 days with the occasional 42 thrown in for good measure and normally start noticing it a bit more a few days before so I'd get busy you! :happydance:

Pixie hoping you manage to get some great timed eggy catching inseminations this cycle! :happydance:

Afm I go in holiday today!!!! :happydance: a whole week of fishing with my hubby and daddy :happydance: who by the way for those who have read it has started reading 50 shades of grey! I don't know if I'm more embarrassed my dads reading dirty things or if he is to know his only daughter has too! Lol.

Also back on topic when I ov my cervix is really low and gets high after where as everyone else's seem to be high during :shrug:

Anyway in case I can't get back on again (depending on service) il see ya next week!

Sending lots of love and baby dust to all! I expect to see some bfp's when I get back! Xxxx

I can never reach my cervix (retroverted) so I can't ever really check its position.

With all the comments about it I think I should read 50 shades of grey.

H2b and I were too tired to bd last night, today I kicked myself for it as, for the first time ever I got ovulation spotting. Oh well hopefully there were swimmers from the previous 2 sessions waiting for Mr egg. And so begins my tww.

Chicky have a fab holiday - don't do anything I wouldn't do :winkwink:

Hopeful - It sounds to me like you are gearing up to O too hope you managed to get some :sex: :happydance:

Pixie - Hope your head aint hurting to much :flower:

Tink - Hope you are okay where ever you are :hugs:

Briss - What where the bloods you had taken for? - I am sure hubby has forgiven you we all say things in the heat of the moment and ttc is one of the most stressful moments:flower:

AFM - Huge temp drop this morning - maybe the :witch: is on her way and I can finally close this sad chapter:cry:

:hugs: to all you other ladies

X

Just popping in to say Hi and send you all some :dust:

Garfie :hugs:

Been really busy with housework and job hunting(and poorly with cold) on phone atm so will catch up properly later.

Chicky have an awesome holiday xx

Alli got to say this morning is I wish I didnt have work today :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"