CBFM Buddy

Thank you thats hopeful i thought because they are sensitive im out x

Called the dr- Progesterone level was an 11 which is normal I ovulated. I have an appt with a different dr on August 8th to discuss checking my tubes.

Getting really tired of family/friends telling me it'll happen, quit stressing, just have sex everyday and that will get you pregnant. No one understands how frustrating it is to have your body not work.

Thank God I found this forum and people on here knows what it's like.

Hi there Tay, so far all my results have come back great too! My progesterone this month was even 61! So I totally get your frustration.

Sophie, hang in there love. I'm sure your hcg is just taking some time to kick in. We're all hopeful for you. Time for a bloodtest?

AFM: 10dpo and bbs are a little sensitive and def A LOT fuller (I can really tell because I've been cursed with bee stings... teeny tiny!) but I know it's all due to progesterone and probably doesn't mean much... still holding out until 12dpo to do an IC (Sunday). I am SO hopeful still which is ridiculous. Yesterday cramping was slight and today it's there but very light.

Everyone else... keep the news coming!
Hopeful

I really, really, really, really, really want to POAS! :brat: WHY does the 2ww take SO LONG!?!?!
My cramps are barely noticeable now and I'm trying to see this as a good thing. Maybe my previous cramping was implantation? Hmm...

Where are all you other ladies? No news? :shrug:

Hi girls popping in before bed :flower:

Nothing my end hopeful. Still waiting for my pretty egg to show on the monitor :happydance: I ran out of sticks so couldn't use it today but did use an opk and it's a stark negative so hopefully by tomorrow or Sunday should start seeing some highs at least. Very thing crossed that those were Imp cramps! Wouldn't that be amazing! :dust:

Shall update in the morning as usual :hugs:

Nite nite ladies love to all :hugs: xxx

Sleep tight Chicky... and HOPING your egg is just around the corner...
xxx

Ok I'm still on low :shrug:

Is it me or does anyone else think my chart looks the wrong way round! :haha: jeez.

On the upside cm is starting to get where it should be :happydance:

Speak to all you lovelies later I'm off to work and have a huge wedding to do this morning! Yay!!! :happydance: x

Aww Hopeful. Its so hard isn't it :hugs:

Chicky- naughty body! Chicky needs that egg!!

Afm. :witch: has arrived, day 19 :( how aam I ever going to get pregnant?? :cry:

Tink, I am sorry about AF, 19 day cycle is indeed too short. have you done bloods to confirm ovulation?

afm, nothing much to report. got to press m button today, my temp is very high for pre O levels, no idea what is going on. managed to stay away from coffee for 3 days! very proud of myself :)

Tink - Aw hun that's rubbish - BUT the month before I got my BFP I had an 18 day cycle (remember me whinging saying I didn't even get to POAS that month:haha:) the next month BAM BFP! - so lets hope it's the same for you :hugs:

Briss - Well done you on no caffeine (I just can't do that) :blush:

Chicky - I think you have a mirrored chart - it deff looks the wrong way round - but they say if it's unusual for you...............:winkwink:

Enjoy the huge wedding - I'm sure you will, what a lovely sunny day for it :happydance:

Desperado - Thanks for the babydust we all could do with some :flower:

Tay - Unless you have been through it yourself it's hard for others to say how you are feeling. Ttc is such a stressful time for us all so if you want to rant, vent or in fact just say "Why me" we are always here for you :hugs:

Hopeful - Any news from you today hun?:flower:

Sophie - What CD are you, will your doc not give you a blood test:wacko:

AFM - Well I had a temp dip this morning even though the sun was shining:haha: so does this mean O is around the corner:shrug: I hope it comes before Monday as I am going away on holiday and my temps are bound to be a bit higher than here as its 30+ degrees in Turkey.:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

still no af its a 10miu test so confused x
hope everyone is well x

Hopeful keep your fingers crossed (and we all will) as it's still very early :hugs: :dust:

Sophie- hope you get an answer soon (hopefully in the form of a :bfp:) :hugs: :dust:

Garfie- have an awesome holiday! :D and hope O is around the corner... :hugs: :dust: The last 2 cycles have been 19 days :cry: I am going to buy some vit b6.. and see if it helps! xxx

oh sorry i didnt see ur post before im on cd 43 of a 30 day cycle
yeah im gonna go down there this week and get a blood test i will be 2 weeks late Monday x sorry for my rambling x

Keep testing Sophie hopefully you'll get your :bfp: soon :)

My bleeding has stopped, so now back on cd20.... Confused! Not holding out much hope for it being implantation! I just wanna know! It would be awesome if we have managed it this month as I'm off work for 2 weeks end of next month on hols :) xxx

Hi ladies...
12dpo and no cramps... weird for me!
I have my hopes WAY up! oh dear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back