CBFM Buddy

DH caught me POAS and made me promise to wait until Tues or Wed!! Hope I can hold out... STAY AWAY WITCH! STAY AWAY WITCH! STAY AWAY WITCH!

My friend who is 7 weeks preggo vomited all over the entrance of our local shopping mall this morning. Couldn't help wishing it was me! I'm insane!!

Good luck hopeful and tink.

I'm apparently trying without soy this month (meant to take it last night but forgot). So I'll be able to see what, if any, effect it has on my cycle.

Thanks exil, briss and sweetpea...
I'm starting with some consistent light cramping and bbs feel less sensitive so I dunno...

jus looked on my cbfm and im on cd 44 :O i woke up stuffy today and my stomach is sore and crampy xx

Cd 6 and cdfm didnt ask for a stick :) with any luck i might even have a low this cycle.

Hi ladies hopeful really hope that witch stays away! Xxx

Tink fxd it was imp bleeding! Xxx

Exil hope you have a normal cycle and thE monitor plays ball! Xxx

Afm 3:58 am and I cannot for the life of me sleep!!! Xxx

We have a rule in our bed. If someone cant sleep its time to get busy. The endorphines released work wonders to aid sleep.

morning ladies CD6 for me and Am very happy to see LOW on my CBFM :) It means it is very likely it is going to behave and give me a PEAK

Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA over the weekend but I have been doing family things:-

Fri - The boys were off school - so had to try and entertain them well breaking up fights anyway:haha:

Sat - It was hubby's birthday so we all went out for a lovely Turkish meal (to get us in the spirit of our holiday):flower:

Sun - I was packing for our holiday - OMG hope I remember everything, I do the packing for all of us :wacko:

Mon - It's finally here I will be MIA for a week and I hope to come back to see the beginning of all your BFP's:happydance:

Good luck ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, have a fantastic holiday! I love Turkey, the food is so decisions!

afm, got my blood results and more bad news my FSH is even worse 14.3, my FS wants to see me urgently and she thinks we have no time to lose :( I am only 36...

Garfie, have a fantastic holiday! I love Turkey, the food is so decisions!

afm, got my blood results and more bad news my FSH is even worse 14.3, my FS wants to see me urgently and she thinks we have no time to lose :( I am only 36...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Briss! I am so SO sorry hon. URGH! Remember to not be too fixated on numbers. I have seen TONS of posts (and I mean TONS) where ladies have written about conceiving with high FSH. My prayer is that this will be your case too...

Lots of hugs and love to you!

AFM: One more sleep until AF is due, oh boy! light cramps but nothing too hectic. We'll see... I promise to keep you posted. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday so I should at least know by then. Plan to POAS tomorrow (IC) and then use a proper one on Wednesday.

Awww Briss hope they are able to help you :hugs:

Hopeful- please do!

Garfie have an awesome holiday!

If I don't get anymore bleeding may test tomorrow.. feel like I should wait but don't want to!! I am on going to be on CD21 (of a variable cycle) but I want to know!!

tink, this one is for you...
STAY AWAY WITCH!! STAY AWAY WITCH!! STAY AWAY WITCH!!

Fingers crossed she stays away!

I have one ic and one superdrug digital :( really shouldn't buy anymore unless af is late! :( but know digi is not thaat sensitive and I want to test with ic in the morning :( x

Briss :hugs: let us know what fs says. I'm keeping you in my prayers :)

Hopeful, tink: fx!

garfie: have fun :-D

afm: gonna try to stick to smep. My cycles seem to have leveled out with the thyroxine whih should help (although my gp is convinced that a 9 day lp is perfectly normal). Downside is it makes the cycle predictions more accurate. As it stands i can expect to be on my heaviest, most painful, day of flow for the wedding :-( alternatively a bfp would be an AWESOME wedding present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->