CBFM Buddy

Ok Ive been sat here thinking I must post we are all very quiet, wen to look for the thread and I blooming well somehow unsubscribed from it!!!!!!!

Tink and hopeful really hoping the witch stays away!!!! :hugs:

Briss I'm sorry about the results but like hopeful says don't worry too much about numbers, if you can. And on the upside she wants to see you now! So you'll end up with that bfp in no time :hugs:

Garfie have a wonderful time in turkey! I love it there, especially the food :hugs:

Ok so I have some news,

My monitor has been put away, I'm still temping (secretly) but hubby has a few issues going on. It's quite a list and not a new thing, it's been happening a while now and he actually said to me, babe I need to see a doctor, something isn't right, I'm going first thing Monday. When do men ever say that?! So basically he has an irregular and fluttering heart, which unfortunately has caused him problems with his you know what before. But now it's to the point where he cannot get an erection. Sorry guys if tmi. He also has an inflamed prostrate, the doc could tell just from feeling his tummy, and is bleeding when he does a number 2. We have blood tests tomorrow am followed by an internal exam (he's not overly thrilled!). Best case scenario he has a very inflamed bowel which is putting pressure on his prostrate, which is in turn cutting off the blood supply :shrug: I've been so worried for so long and I really thought his issues were because of my crazy ttc antics but he says and now from what the doc says its probably not that. So we will see. For now il focus first and foremost on his health and hopefully we will be back here in no time. In the meantime il still be checking in with you all! And stalking your charts of course! And for support whenever you need me but obviously won't be ttc, not that we can anyway. So it looks like this is my stop (for now) thanks ladies for all your support over the months I couldn't have done it without you, and remember il still be here, I can't wait to see you all get those bfp's!

Love to all,

Chicky :cry: xxx

Chicky, I am so sorry to hear about your hubby's health issues. At least he is now being tested and hopefully this is not very serious and the doctors can treat it. Please keep us posted about your hubby's progress.

AFM, it's CD7 still LOW (quite happy about that), my temp looks crazy, it's so high for pre-O levels!
we started BD as we did not BD during 2WW so need to get his sperm moving and fleshing up. decided to go for "every other day" and then on both PEAKs. We talked about our options last night (considering my high FSH) and hubby cant be persuaded to go through IUI/IVF, I feel helpless but he said my FSH was 16 at some point last year so 14.3 is not an increase. Although he agreed that he needs to seriously stop drinking beer. I think this will dramatically improve our chances. Although I had to promise no arguments in return even when he is being unreasonable and refuses to take vitamins or BD in the "right" position. I am also considering increasing my COQ10 intake from 30 to 200 and I started fertility yoga last night :) cant do most of positions, my body simply cant stretch like that but hopefully with time it will get better.

Chicky :hugs: hope things go well with the dr, i'll keep you in my thoughts.

Briss, your temps are lower than mine. I'm actually quite proud of my temps recently. Used to be about 36.5 after O. Hopecully your cycle behaves itself! We're gonna tdy every other day then cd 15, 16, 17 (high and 2 peaks)

Oh Chickie... I don't know what to say! I pray that you will both heal quickly and be back to bed bouncing soon. Well done to our DH who had the guts to do something about it. My DH simply cannot perform under pressure and can lose it if we stop to get lube or close the curtains. Poor guy! I totally understand your need to put DH first. Remember that you are already a family -with or without a third little person. Lots of hugs and love to you!

AFM: Started spotting last night (just one spot) and a little more this morning. Will press m tomorrow morning... I'm officially out! I'm disappointed obviously, my symptoms were pretty crazy! But hopeful for the future... Trying my best not to have a pity party but it's awful tempting!

oh hopeful, I am so sorry but maybe it is just spotting and hopefully it will stop and you get your BFP, we really need one in here

Morning ladies!

Hopeful I really hope that sporting stayed away! :hugs:

Briss hope that monitor is still giving you lows! :hugs:

Exil I was wondering the same thing too! :shrug:

Pixie how's things? :hugs:

Tink you'd better get back in here we miss you! :hugs:

Afm as I'm still hanging around and not being able to ttc il be talking about random stuff, hope you all don't mind but I cannot possibly stay away yet have nothing ttc relate to talk about :shrug: except for I'm still temping until the end of this cycle and my chart looks weird no? I need to have more bloods done and I'm praying that somehow by some miracle hubby will still be able to produce a sample so we can at least find out if there is anything wrong with his little swimmers :winkwink: a lot of pressure I know for someone who's not feeling great but I can't give up hope just yet.

So it's due to be 31 deg today! I hope all you ladies who can enjoy it make the most of it! Knowing England it'll be raining again tomorrow :haha:

Love to all! X

Chicky, your temp looks fine it is probably going to shift tomorrow judging by your previous charts. I know you are not TTC but it is still important to know that you ovulate every cycle

Exilius, your temps is a bit higher than mine. I am actually beginning to think that the important temp is just a few days before O and everything after cos temp during period can be quite crazy and so unreliable. I am considering not to BD on the last HIGH before PEAK but rather save his sperm for 48 hours for the first PEAK

Got my first HIGH today which is not bad as I am on CD8 which means I will probably ovulate on CD12 like the last two cycles.
We did not BD today cos we are going for every other day, have to say my hubby was really relieved (almost happy) about not BD, so frustrating!
I continue reading "inconceivable" and this lady managed to lower her FSH from 42 (same as her age) to 21 by changing her lifestyle and mindset. Interestingly when her FSH lowered and FS wanted to rush her for IVF/IUI she refused thinking that she needs to trust her body and not being rushed. That's exactly how feel, when they told me your FSH is high you have no time to lose I panicked into thinking that we need to do IVF now before it is too late. But something inside of me does not quite believe it, I am still relatively young, with normal cycle and ovulation. Things cant be that bad, can they?

Cbfm asked me too poas this morning, high again. I wonder if my eostrogen levels might be on the higher side.

There's no real point me not bd'ing most days, as h2b wont save his swimmers, so i might as well put them to use.

Chicky, you can still give us your opinions and thoughts :) hoping things go well for you and your hubby.

so is 31 about the highest you guys get? Been a while since I left and <40 (maybe 35, but we often have consecutive 40+ days) isn't considered a heat wave here

Hey girlies

Just travelling home from hols (am calling it that now as no donations were passed)
But have been enjoying the weather got a lovely tan but as usual nowt on my legs still milk bottles lool should be pressing cd1 in the next few days, love knowing when af defo coming haha

Hope we get a bfp on here soon, giving me no hope lool

Sophie have you tested yet, don't keep us in suspense and let us know!!!!!!

:hugs:

Full flow ladies. I'm out and on CD 1
Chickie, don't you DARE disappear. We love you here! ...

Chicky ,thinking of you and your hubby lovely :hugs::hugs:Hi to everyone else ,not much going on with me ,feeling ths cycle is over already to be honest :nope::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Damn phone I just posted a long message and b&b said token expired!!! So will copy it first this time!

Chicky- sorry to hear about hubby's health. Hope it is something simple and manageable and he is fighting fit soon. :hugs: sorry too that TTC is on hold :( don't go anywhere tho! We need you!!

Hopeful- sorry :witch: flew in :hugs:

Love and :dust: to everyone else. Sorry its hard typing on my phone when there is so much to say!

Afm: faint bfp this morning. Based on 19/23 day cycle I am late... Won't believe it until get a digital bfp.. Hoping will have 1 before Sunday as that will be 28 days. Very scared :(

Tink congrats! I too got a faint BFP this morning - totally shocked but so happy. I was prepared for it to take much longer because of trying for DS.

FX'd that our tests continue to get darker and darker!

Chicky hope hubby is ok, and you for that matter too. Hope it doesn't take too much out of you.

Hopeful sorry she got you!

Pixie, sorry you didn't get your donations but hope you had a good time away regardless

Briss, coming up to busy cycle time I see, have fun!

Exilius, do you normally get lots of highs? Does CBFM peak?

Tink, Congrats :happydance: hope you see the same result on your digi :winkwink:

ooSweetPea, Congrats also!

:hi: to anyone I have missed!!

Mrs B! How are you? (And thanks)

Sweetpea! Congrats!!!! (And thanks)

I'm not counting it as a bfp until I see it in words..hope I don't have to wait too long x

I'm ok thank you! Plodding (or should that be waddling) along nicely!

Full of cold atm which is making my throat feel like its in shreds and I have zero energy so had to come home from work. Hoping it passed soon! x

Full of cold atm which is making my throat feel like its in shreds and I have zero energy so had to come home from work. Hoping it passed soon! x

Hi how are you ,aw your little girl is adorable :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi how are you ,aw your little girl is adorable :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya, didn't miss you on purpose, sorry :flower: xx

Thank you so much! I love her :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back