CBFM Buddy

Pretty sure I'm out, had blood when I wiped with I just went the restroom. My periods are all over the place now- May 13, June 27, July 25.....onto August and hopefully HSG testing and I get my BFP!

Hi All, sorry to gatecrash, I have just borrowed a CBFM from a friend and am on cycle day 10, Peak yesterday and today. My 1st took 4 yrs to conceive, but not trying TOO hard and have been TTC again since June last year so hoping the monitor helps, have never worked around dates before now so hopefully will work! Does anyonwe have any success stories with the monitor?? Thanks x

Welcome Steph! :hugs:

Exil yep that's about as hot as it gets here :haha:

Tink!!!!!! Omg I'm so rooting for you!
And sweetpea!!!! Wow cannot wait to see those tests get darker for you both :hugs:

Hopeful sorry she got you :nope: and don't worry I'm still here! Just because I'm not trying doesn't mean I could possibly leave you all!! My little cbfm family :hugs:

Love and baby dust to everyone xxx

I'm ok thank you! Plodding (or should that be waddling) along nicely!

Full of cold atm which is making my throat feel like its in shreds and I have zero energy so had to come home from work. Hoping it passed soon! x

Hi how are you ,aw your little girl is adorable :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya, didn't miss you on purpose, sorry :flower: xx

Thank you so much! I love her :cloud9:

Aw it's ok I remember you from Keeks journal :kiss::hugs::hugs:

Full of cold atm which is making my throat feel like its in shreds and I have zero energy so had to come home from work. Hoping it passed soon! x

And I do you too :) What happened to Keeks?? :(

Tink and sweetpea, congratulations!! finally we are getting some BFPs around here :)

Tink and sweetpea - i'm crossing anything that can cross that you guys have sticky beans!

MrsB - Only my 3rd month using it. I am getting peaks, but I've never git a low. The other cycle I got 13 highs!

Hi All, sorry to gatecrash, I have just borrowed a CBFM from a friend and am on cycle day 10, Peak yesterday and today. My 1st took 4 yrs to conceive, but not trying TOO hard and have been TTC again since June last year so hoping the monitor helps, have never worked around dates before now so hopefully will work! Does anyonwe have any success stories with the monitor?? Thanks x

not gatecrashing everyone welcome here as we all have the same goal :)

but did you make sure that you completely reset the monitor so that it will pick up your cycles as its very rare that you would get a peak in first month but it is possible so either way gl :hugs:

And I do you too :) What happened to Keeks?? :(

I think everything was just too much :cry::cry::nope:I really miss her :nope:

tink and sweetpea any darker lines to report yet?? :dust:

really hope they are sticky beans :hugs:

afm bad AF cramps at the moment cant wait for her to arrive tomorrow or next day

I have used cbfm to concieve my 4th and 5th ds and now trying again for no. 6, I have always got peaks first month using so I would get bding,you will get another peak and then a high then back to low,I conceived ds 4 1st month using and ds 5 3rd month using I am now on 4th month ttc no 6 and hoping for bfp this month but thought I had sticks left and asked me for stick today cd 6 and none left,what do I do

alin - I think that even if you skip a day at the beginning, it won't affect things too much. It should still ask you for a stick tomorrow, so if you can get more today that would be good :flow:

Got a + on CBdigi this AM... still in shock. I was totally preparing myself for it to take as long, or longer than TTC #1. I just hope this one sticks.

Sweet pea ty Hun,it's always low for a couple of days and know I get my peaks on cd 12-13

Congratulation on the bfp hun

I have used cbfm to concieve my 4th and 5th ds and now trying again for no. 6, I have always got peaks first month using so I would get bding,you will get another peak and then a high then back to low,I conceived ds 4 1st month using and ds 5 3rd month using I am now on 4th month ttc no 6 and hoping for bfp this month but thought I had sticks left and asked me for stick today cd 6 and none left,what do I do

Yea u should be ok to miss today ,good luck :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies!

So tink and sweetpea any news? I hope those lines are getting darker! :happydance:

How's things Briss any more news? :hugs:

Sophie any bloods yet? I hope the witch has stayed away! :hugs:

Garfie hope your having a lovely holiday! We miss you! Hurry back to us soon! :hugs:

Afm nothing exciting to report. The pregnant girl at work is driving me nuts! Complaining constantly about bad back and the list goes on and on. To the point I can't listen any more to her complaining, she's young so can be excused to a certain extent but youd think she was the only person to ever be pregnant! I wish that they ha some idea how hard it was for us :cry: and what we would give to have pregnancy back ache! Lol. Maybe I'm just jealous and bitter,

Love to all. Xxx

nothing much to report, it's CD9 for me, got my second high and BD :) according to my "every other day" strategy. Will be hard not to BD tomorrow on the last HIGH before PEAK but I want to try and preserve his sperm for at least 48 hours before the main BD session on my first PEAK.

You will be pleased to know that Julia from "Inconceivable" (the book I am reading) finally got pregnant naturally at 44 (I think) with FSH 30! (although her hubby did not have sperm problems unlike mine) by changing her lifestyle and mindset. I am still going without coffee (well almost, I still have some on weekend) but I get headaches every day now. Today I added wheatgrass tea to my regime. Tastes horrible but again, in this book this grass comes highly recommended for high FSH ladies. I also drink fresh carrot juice every day and continue my attempts to master yoga.

Just to share something I am very proud of, this morning one of my colleagues left doughnuts for us in the kitchen and instead of my usually latte with a doughnut I opted for nettle tea and fruit. It was very tempting but I succeeded. I think I have eliminated most of "bad" stuff from my life (coffee was the last battle), not sure really what else I can do

Briss good on you for passing on the doughnut! That is so great that there was a success story in that book - I sincerely hope that your journey soon gets there as well. I think your BD plan is good too! :hugs:

Chicky I got + digi this morning but will be nervous until time for AF has come and gone!

Didn't use CBFM this past month because I was doing testing and didn't want to buy more sticks. Well I didn't get pregnant this cycle so will start it up again!

nothing much to report, it's CD9 for me, got my second high and BD :) according to my "every other day" strategy. Will be hard not to BD tomorrow on the last HIGH before PEAK but I want to try and preserve his sperm for at least 48 hours before the main BD session on my first PEAK.

You will be pleased to know that Julia from "Inconceivable" (the book I am reading) finally got pregnant naturally at 44 (I think) with FSH 30! (although her hubby did not have sperm problems unlike mine) by changing her lifestyle and mindset. I am still going without coffee (well almost, I still have some on weekend) but I get headaches every day now. Today I added wheatgrass tea to my regime. Tastes horrible but again, in this book this grass comes highly recommended for high FSH ladies. I also drink fresh carrot juice every day and continue my attempts to master yoga.

Just to share something I am very proud of, this morning one of my colleagues left doughnuts for us in the kitchen and instead of my usually latte with a doughnut I opted for nettle tea and fruit. It was very tempting but I succeeded. I think I have eliminated most of "bad" stuff from my life (coffee was the last battle), not sure really what else I can do

Well done you and that book sounds fab ,I want it :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies

Will be testing again in the morning. Not sure whether to try a different brand and a digi or what....

On phone again so its a pain :(

:dust: and love to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back