CBFM Buddy

Tink I think garfie always said superdrug were quite good, I've only ever use ic's so I really don't know the sensitivities of the digis but good luck! Cannot wait to hear! :hugs:

Tay its awful not knowing isn't it. I've packed mine away as there's no point at the mo but I do miss waiting for that egg to show :hugs:

Briss you are so good! I wish I could be that good to my body I just cannot stay away from the bad stuff! :shrug: x

nothing much to report, it's CD9 for me, got my second high and BD :) according to my "every other day" strategy. Will be hard not to BD tomorrow on the last HIGH before PEAK but I want to try and preserve his sperm for at least 48 hours before the main BD session on my first PEAK.

You will be pleased to know that Julia from "Inconceivable" (the book I am reading) finally got pregnant naturally at 44 (I think) with FSH 30! (although her hubby did not have sperm problems unlike mine) by changing her lifestyle and mindset. I am still going without coffee (well almost, I still have some on weekend) but I get headaches every day now. Today I added wheatgrass tea to my regime. Tastes horrible but again, in this book this grass comes highly recommended for high FSH ladies. I also drink fresh carrot juice every day and continue my attempts to master yoga.

Just to share something I am very proud of, this morning one of my colleagues left doughnuts for us in the kitchen and instead of my usually latte with a doughnut I opted for nettle tea and fruit. It was very tempting but I succeeded. I think I have eliminated most of "bad" stuff from my life (coffee was the last battle), not sure really what else I can do

Well done you and that book sounds fab ,I want it :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

that's the book I am reading https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inconceiva...8201/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343336005&sr=8-1

There is another book I just ordered where I think she is describing in more detail her regime over the two years prior to conception https://www.amazon.com/The-Fertile-...id=1343336968&sr=8-2&keywords=Julia+Indichova

Congrats Sweetpea!! I tested with a digital this am and bfn (when will I learn??) I also used a Tesco cheapie and there was the faintest of faint lines there (and it's supposed to be 25ml). I am tempted to go to Sainsburys and try a 15ml and see if its any better! lol. The Superdrug ones are good... but I always end up buying 4 and using them!! :haha: I'm so scared I'm going to start bleeding any minute though :(

Briss you are being really good. I hope your FS helps you have your success story too xx

Chicky- you are doing so well honey. :hugs: When is the next step with hubby?

Tay- I can't imagine not using my cbfm... (not that I often get peaks on it) lol

Bloody hell! I got my PEAK today while it was supposed to be tomorrow, all my BD strategy is out of the window. We did not BD this morning and I think we might have missed this cycle altogether :( our last chance is to try to BD tonight but not sure how late we will get home from work and I think I O during the night so spermies may not have enough time to reach their destination, tomorrow is too late. We only BD 2 times this cycle after 2WW break. i read somewhere that after such a long break sperm goes bad and you need at least 2 ejaculations to get to the fresh sperm so these two times were no use we were just getting rid of the bad stuff. How disappointing, leaving along the fact that that O early again and may have another unusually short cycle. When is it going to get better?

BTW OPK yesterday was negative, the second line was barely there I will POAS later today to see what's going on with OPK.

Tink sweets I have everything crossed tightly for you!

Briss sweetie hang in there! You are still in with a great chance - I know you said about needing two times to 'clear out' but I am sure that some of those swimmers got to where they needed to be and are waiting for that eggy. Plus if you manage tonight remember egg can live up to 24 hours so if you ovulate closer to the evening and manage BD, even late BD, those swimmers will get there in time. Big :hugs:

congrats sweetpea

FXed for you tink, maybe just a bit too early for you with a digi :)

afm nothing to report, oh and as for reading i never read books, more of a magazine girl but i am reading one with a certain Mr Grey lool

:hugs:

OPK is still negative. I am really confused, did my CBFM made a mistake and triggered PEAK earlier than necessary? This is the second time that my CBFM and OPK do not match up. who I should trust then?

OPK is still negative. I am really confused, did my CBFM made a mistake and triggered PEAK earlier than necessary? This is the second time that my CBFM and OPK do not match up. who I should trust then?

I got my smiley face the day before my peak ,I would still dtd tonight and if u can tomorrow night or leave it a night and do it the next ,good luck sweets :hugs:

we managed to BD this evening so I think we have a chance :) Did another OPK still negative but very close, will probably get a positive tomorrow and will try to BD tomorrow as well.

Briss, remember that the main marketing point of cbfm is that the peak represents an eostrogen peak that can happen up to 48 hours before the lh surge, meaning you'll get your +ve opk today or tomorrow. The two peak days are meant to be the 2 days most likely to concieve. If you look at ff charts that use a monitor most people o either on the 2nd peak or the high after. Dont be down hearted, you're still in with a fighting chance!

Thank you ladies, I feel much better after we BD :) I was panicking in the morning as was not sure whether we can make it, hubby had plans for the evening but graciously canceled them and came home to do his "duty" :) I have always O on the 2nd peak but it will be interesting to see whether this cycle might be different and I ovulate on the high after.

morning ladies

have had the worst day ever my chances are well and truly over!!

I had an argument with my sis in la and she took their side
so am feeling pretty down right now it so bad

morning ladies

have had the worst day ever my chances are well and truly over!!

I had an argument with my sis in la and she took their side
so am feeling pretty down right now it so bad

:cry:Hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::that really sucks :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pixie :hugs: oh no hun! Is your sister in law involved with the person who provides your donations? Is there anyway to reconcile?

Sending you lots of love.

Briss! Well done honey! :dust:

Afm got a super faint line on a Tesco test again (did yesterday too. Its 25 so not overly sensitive. Was hoping it would be darker by now. I know it takes 2 to 3 days and I'm being impatient.. I just won't relax until I see it in words! Esp now I don't have any super sensitive tests left! Xx

we managed to BD this evening so I think we have a chance :) Did another OPK still negative but very close, will probably get a positive tomorrow and will try to BD tomorrow as well.

Perfect :thumbup:

Pixie :hugs: oh no hun! Is your sister in law involved with the person who provides your donations? Is there anyway to reconcile?

Sending you lots of love.

Briss! Well done honey! :dust:

Afm got a super faint line on a Tesco test again (did yesterday too. Its 25 so not overly sensitive. Was hoping it would be darker by now. I know it takes 2 to 3 days and I'm being impatient.. I just won't relax until I see it in words! Esp now I don't have any super sensitive tests left! Xx

Hang in there huni :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"