CBFM Buddy

Tink keep POAS I am so hoping the line will get darker

Desperado, 12 DPO is still early, Good luck!

Pixie, I am sorry about your sis in law, is there any way you can reason with her?

AFM, strangely my temp has gone up this morning, did I ovulate yesterday?on CD10? oh no, not another freakishly short cycle. Made my DH BD this morning but with only 12 hour difference between BD sessions he found it really hard and said he did not enjoy it. I should seriously think of increasing his maca intake :) I am really lucky in a way that my sex drive is through the roof before O (but it completely disappears after O)

am off to make myself a cup of Turkish coffee, I love it! and I think I deserved it after a week of no caffeine :)

got a very definite positive OPK, so glad I "raped" my hubby this morning :) I think I should also try something tomorrow although he was very clear that no more sex until the next cycle :( sometimes I dream of those times years ago when all men seem to be after only one thing, nowadays it's quite the opposite ...

got a very definite positive OPK, so glad I "raped" my hubby this morning :) I think I should also try something tomorrow although he was very clear that no more sex until the next cycle :( sometimes I dream of those times years ago when all men seem to be after only one thing, nowadays it's quite the opposite ...

:haha::haha::thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Briss ~ your temps should stay high now and prob let cross hairs to pinpoint actual ov date in a couple of days reckon it will cd 10-11

Desp ~ do you chart,are your temps still up

I still have no refill sticks for cbfm so think will just have to carry on with temps and opk this month as on cd 8 today and normally get peaks cd 12-13

Briss sending you lots of :dust:

Ali sending you :dust: also.

I tested with a digi this am (still “not pregnant“) :( :cry: I have no more line tests and I've not had any bleeding so I don't understand :( not sure how long to wait until next digi test. I'm worried if I go to docs and ask for blood test they'll do a urine one and saay I'm not. I feel so sick and my back is killing. Just want to be able to believe it x

Tink I'd give It a couple of days at least but I'm praying this is it for you :hugs:

Pixie sorry your having a rough time, I hope you can sort things with your sister in law soon :hugs:

Briss fxd you managed to catch that egg! :happydance:

Afm nothing to report. Still temping and ff move my crosshairs today. Which means the one sort of bd we did kind of manage to do was a complete waste of time, energy and frustration. Hey ho. I'm probably going to temp another couple of days to confirm but then not bother the rest of the cycle. Hubby is supposed to be having his sa on the 15th aug and I just don't think he is going to be able to do it :cry: sorry to be a party pooper ladies but it's really getting me down. It's not even the lack of sex it's the intimacy. It truly is upsetting. And it's not having a good effect on our relationship. The stress of him being poorly obviously doesn't help and the not knowing what's wrong, he keeps saying that he thinks I should find someone else who can give me everything I need. I know it's because he feels low but how do I take that? I keep worrying that either he's testing me to see how sincere I am. I married in sickness and in health and have no intention of going anywhere regardless of the consequences, but my other worry is that he actually wants me to leave, can't tell me strait out and is hoping that il take the hint and bugger off :shrug: so confused. Sorry girls needed to vent :hugs:

Xxx

Awwwwww Chicky :hugs: I'm sure he doesn't want you to leave.. Men aren't generally great when faced with illness. Do you think the intimacy could improve whilst babymaking is off the agenda? How long until you find out what the problem is with hubby? Is it quite a long wait?

Sending you much love xxx

Thanks tink I don't think he does either but it's really frustrating when you are really there for somebody. He feels useless I know, we are off to a huge Italian christening today, so thats going to be a nice distraction although he really doesn't want to go, is refusing to wear a suit, and being generally miserable about the whole thing :dohh: god men are so frustrating. You know the thing that really worries me is the other day we were talking and I said to him I'm selling my monitor I've had enough I don't want to do it any more and he generally looked quite pleased :cry: x

Chicky, my DH was trying to throw my CBFM in a canal in Venice :) I guess men and CBFMs do not mix well. You can be sure he loves you so much cos he is prepared to let you go and give you a chance for better life, that's big! he is going through some really hard times you just have to be very patient , you will get through this together and your relationship will be even closer and more intimate in the end.

afm, feel rejected today, my sex drive is still on but hubby rejected my advances :( I am useless at seduction... at least my temp is up so hopefully I ovulated :)

Hate my life :( FRER negative. Superdrug test looked the same as the other day (faint line) took it apart and nothing.

I am so emotionaal and cranky the :witch: will probably arrive any minute. I can't live like this aand hating my job atm. Its too much. And we've got expenses coming out of our ears! Xx

See what I mean about my rubbish lines? xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=41536

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=41535

Hi everyone. I have joined today as been TTC for a year now. I have done lots of Ov tests and never in the whole year had one that said I was ovulating. I have been reading about Angus castus? Can anyone comment on that? Also not sure if this has relevance to me not conceiving but I suffer with severe period pains every month that last for hours on end making me vomit and unable to even stand up my doctor thinks I am exaggerating and did blood tests but refuses to send me for testing on anything more serious and fertility effective like endometriosis or PCO .. I do not know if my severe pains every month have anything to do with not conceiving or not ovulating .. I am open to suggestions lol.! x

tinkerbellsie,

what DPO are you? because i started out with very faint lines...... and as i sit here now i have one heck of a wiggly worm bump in my tummy xxx

Hi Happy I'm 14 or 15. Not sure exactly when I ovualted just know I did between the Fri and Mon. I really hope this is it. Have massively got my hopes up.

Sweets- welcome. I use Agnus Castus and it has regulated my cycle. I can't comment on the pain etc but if you are concerned keep going back to your doctor in a way where you're not focused on ttc. Good luck xxx

fingers crossed try to use a nice strong wee i never found first morning any good. it was my one at lunch that was the strongest... good luck xxxx

Hope they get stronger Tink, Must be something in it for your tests to pick up even a faint line, so hope it gets darker for you xx

Happy thanks honey :) I keep needing to wee though and because it has been hot I have been drinking more. I'm ever going 4 times during the night! Xx

Thanks Mrs B I hope so xx

Sweets - have you had your tsh checked? I used to have killer pains and no +ve opks (although charting showed I ovulated) and it turned out I had low thyroid function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->