CBFM Buddy

Chicky, 49 10^6ml means 49 millions which is fantastic! this is good news for your hubby!

8dpo, bb's pinching and really huge!! never had this before in my life. what do you think?? how i wish i could test now!!

I was so inspired by "inconceivable" that I bought Julia's second book "Fertile female" and was so disappointed, no practical advice whatsoever. she recommends taking notes of your dreams and then interpret them. Apparently this should help to deal with some unresolved issues that might be holding you back from conceiving. Ok I had a dream last night that I was giving birth all by myself at home and gave birth to a baby girl and then I was holding her for the rest of the dream... I mean how hard it is to interpret this dream? seems pretty obvious to me and not very helpful.

Ladies, I hate to encroach on your thread, but I was hoping I could beg your input.... I used cbfm months ago before I started charting and realized I was completely anovulatory.. Now I'm a couple cycles past clomid, and I think the clomid may have kick started me... Anyway I'm on cd 10, and I pulled out my cbfm but can't put a stick in til tomorrow as it only let me reset it to cd 5. But I poas out of curiosity. Can anyone tell me what they think the monitor would read it as??? Thanks in advance! Oh, there is an opk done with fmu... It's pos, but I have pcos so not sure about it...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/253F655E-6EA8-4E0C-94E6-88F0F7C18D9C-277-000000EB9C80DDAA.jpg

And here is one I did the other day compared with this morning's... The other one was not fmu, though.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/51A1E000-069D-4B8A-A5DB-78C1FA9CC688-277-000000F905B13DF1.jpg

Hello. I'd say probably high. They advise not to use opks or the monitor until 5 days after your last tablet because of false readings.. Mind you at that point I imagine it would read high. :)

Aaah I misread! And didn't see your pic! That looks like my peak did.. You may still get it tomorrow. If your cycles have changed it may be worth completely resetting your monitor next cycle (tho hopefully this will be your last! :dust:

Thanks so much! I would have done a hard reset this cycle, but I had no intention of pulling it out! Now curiosity has gotten the best of me!!! Can't wait to put a test in the monitor tomorrow, although I'm worried it will tell me low bc it'll think I'm cd 5 and I'll really be cd 11 :( but thanks again!

the ov stick looks positive,did you set your moniter to cd 5 even though you was cd 10,i normally get a peak on same day as a positive opk,and i ov on my 2nd peak

This am I was able to put the stick in the monitor. Did a new one and looks the same as yesterday, but it said low. :( very sad!

Good luck Tink for today :flower: will be interesting to see what they say:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Well... I'm not pregnant :( I have a 4cm cyst on left ovary, pcos (to be confirmed with bloods) and fibroid tissue in uterus. The thing that annoys me most is my scans in 2007/2008 showed same sort of things and yet noone has thought to check and made me wait the full amount of time. I couldve had treatment by now! Tbf to my new doctors they don't have my notes yet.. But grr. Esp as my last surgery said my bloods were in normal limits but didn't give me figures so don't believe them! :(

Sorry for your news Tink, will they start to treat you right away? I have PCOS, My hormones weren't to bad but my overies covered in cysts, they gave me Clomid as soon as I'd had my docs appointment after my scan as with that many cysts and the state of my cycle they were confident I didn't ovulate. Good luck xx

Arrrrgh Tink!! i hope the treatment works wonders, pity you were made to lose all this time. why didn't doctors speak up! are they crazy?

Mrs B I have no idea. I need to take the results to my gp and hope they take them seriously :( how long were you trying for before they helped if you don't mind me asking? Can't believe they've just been blaming depo without checking! :cry: xxx

Mrs B I have no idea. I need to take the results to my gp and hope they take them seriously :( how long were you trying for before they helped if you don't mind me asking? Can't believe they've just been blaming depo without checking! :cry: xxx

They wouldn't even talk to me about it until after 1 year, but once we hit the 1 year mark in Nov, we got the scans done mid Dec and wes given clomid within the week at my doctors when I went in to discuss the scans xx

Well it has been over a year so hopefully they'll just pull their fingers out! Def getting rid of cbfm now. Thanks hun xxx

Well it has been over a year so hopefully they'll just pull their fingers out! Def getting rid of cbfm now. Thanks hun xxx

Yeah I would, mine didnt work for me :( even with the Clomid I didnt see a peak! I will be keeping an eye out on how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->