CBFM Buddy

Most the posts here don't mention cbfm. plus you still have the knowledge and experienceto be able to answer any cbfm questions. You're not allowed to leave.

I'm going to the Dr today. I was up half the night in pain. A quick look at Dr Google showed that an 8 day period is unusual anyway. Long painful periods at regular intervals is apparently a sign of endo.

Ah thanks Exil :)

Good luck hun. That was another problem I suggested years ago! But don't think that is what is causing me probs :) xx

Exil- aw I hope not hun Endo is not nice I have it!:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Don't worry garfie we aren't going anywhere! Are we tink! :haha: and besides I haven't used it for ages and I didn't go anywhere! I know im using it now but thats to have bloods done im not even ttc! :haha: You stay right where you need to be with us ladies who love you :hugs: x

Oh god..... I'm not ttc..... Saying it out loud in my head makes me sad :nope:

Exil I hope it's not endo. I've wondered the same thing at times my af is awful too and so painful. I did mention it to the doc once. She got me to strip off, looked up my hooha and said she couldn't see anything! (no shit!) Except for my exceptionally wide cervix, whatever that means :shrug: (I hope it doesn't mean bucket) :winkwink:

So, funny story. I got a wheat bag to help with the pain this morning. put it the microwave at work, check it after 30 seconds to discover its smoking big time. now I have no heat based relief, and my whole work knows of my firey shame.

Most the posts here don't mention cbfm. plus you still have the knowledge and experienceto be able to answer any cbfm questions. You're not allowed to leave.

I'm going to the Dr today. I was up half the night in pain. A quick look at Dr Google showed that an 8 day period is unusual anyway. Long painful periods at regular intervals is apparently a sign of endo.

That's not true!! i have had an 8 day period for ages!! that's how i was, now its somewhat changing and becoming a 4/5/6 day period. it can be just your normal thingy. About the pain, you might as well check it out. when my period was becoming unbearable, my doc found a polypse, that fortunately fell away on its own. Good luck, keep us posted!

So, funny story. I got a wheat bag to help with the pain this morning. put it the microwave at work, check it after 30 seconds to discover its smoking big time. now I have no heat based relief, and my whole work knows of my firey shame.

Oh gosh!! the setting of the microwave must have been too high!

Ok I'm staying :hugs: :hugs: I'm gonna miss peeing on things tho! :haha:

Exil- did you put a cup of water in with it? Mine did that when I forgot :haha: xx

Aw I'm so glad you ladies aren't going anywhere:happydance:

Chicky - the only way to check is to have a laproscopy (these days they grade it) due to it's severity etc and the chances of conceiving etc depending where it is situated. Back in my day:haha: they just told me I had it and would NEVER have children ooooh so I guess my two boys are my miracle babies, so don't give up hun:flower:

Exil - Ooops did you set off the fire alarm too - bless you I hope your witch is walking out of the door and she packs her bags for a long time:thumbup:

Tink - Do OPK's (normal cheapies) not work either (just thinking abut your POAS addiction :winkwink:)

Piano - What stage are you in your cycle hun, was endo diagnosed for you too?:flower:

AFM - CD4 the witch is on her way out (I hope) and my CBFM is back on (hubby not to happy about that) but as I politely explained to him you said we had until just after Christmas to try and then we had to give up:cry: so what's a girl gotta do?:haha:

X

Hi Garfie, i'm at 11dpo today. No i wasn't diagnosed with Endo but i had a polypse that fell out on its own but made a couple of cycles quite painful.

Garfie- I never got a true positive opk.. So probs not.

I have a pain in my lower back on left side..... Could itt be something to do with cyst? Its a dull ache and painful when I move? :( x

Aw Tink - Poor you - could be a water infection if you can't get to dr's I bought some over the counter powder from tesco for cystitis there own make just a £1.00:flower: make sure you drink plenty of fluids hun. When I had a cycst it didn't really give me any back pain at all:shrug:

Piano - 11DPO OMG I would so have been testing by now, when are you going to start testing.:winkwink:

Busy day for me catching up on housework - kiddies are at their nanas for a few days and hubby at work - so best get on :winkwink:

X

I'm waiting for doctors to phone back as pain is all round the side too. I think I'm a wimp but really hurts xx

Garfie i'll test tomorrow 1st thing in the morn. If i wake up at 4am like i did today to go to the loo that's when i'll do it!

When I had my cyst hun it felt like it radiated around me (kind of like the pain moved) depending what I was doing. I can't remember it being in my back but I remember thinking this feels like I am being stabbed and it felt so deep - remember though hun cysts don't have to be big to be painful and unfortunately they can soon grow:cry:

I hope your doc gets back to you soon - as I said before hun a trip to the ER may be quicker (if it is a cyst and I don't want to worry you) sooner rather than later hun.:hugs:

X

Oooh good luck Piano :dust:

Awww Garfie that sounds ghastly :hugs:

I have doctors in 20 minutes, and hopefully all will be okay so I can be at work for our 2 and a half hour meeting.. zzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->