CBFM Buddy

Happy Thanksgiving for you ladies in America...

I feel bad that I dont keep coming and leaving you all messages but I have nothing and don't want to bore you all with the same nothingness lol :flower:

Hope your all good :) xx

Bah humbug. Spotting. Typical for me a day or 2 before AF arrives ( she is due tomorrow) and consistent with the shortish luteal phase I was concerned about. Onto cycle 5. Hope the b6 helps next month for a christmas bfp.

Although I'm not feeling thankful AF at the moment about AF, I am indeed thankful for you ladies.

aww so sorry Daisy :hugs:....i know how you feel. grr. WE are gonna get our XMAS bfp's!!

I am out ladies! :sad2: I started spotting and cramping last night, tested this morning even though I knew it would be negative, sure enough...I am spotting red blood, which is very new for me, I usually spot brown for 2-3 days before I start. Sooo upset this means my lp went from 12 days to 10?? :cry: I need a new plan for next month. I am thinking I'll try out the fertile cm and do a super B complex. What do you guys think I should do? I feel broken :(

awww Daisy I'm so sorry hun...we'll at least you wont be alone, we can be cycle buddies again this go around too! :hugs:

You know girls our little thread is pretty awesome, the way we have it set up, every week or so we have something big happening in here...ovulating or 1 of us testing! I too am so thankful for you lovelies! :hugs:

Sorry your still getting lows mamma, I thought for sure today you'd see your high. Maybe you'll be one of those girls who goes right from low to peak!! Just keep watching your cm for clues so you don't miss out on your window!

:hugs: for you Mrs.B. We're going to have a big party when the witch shows for you hun!!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! :hugs:

so sorry cre8tiv...

still low on the monitor....cd14. discouraged. :cry:

Daisy- it could be wayyy too early to test, try in a few days. Youre not out until AF shows!! Your temps look good.
Mamma-dont stress, you have plenty of time for highs. I bet you will get a high by cd15 and O on cd17. Remember stress delays O so stay calm ur totally normal and just keep getting busy lol.
Creative- any news?
Mrs B- did u get af yet?
Afm- i got a peak cd12 and 13. Now its cd14 and i got a high so I def O yesterday! We bd cd7-14 straight so I an praying hard!
I saw a temp dip yesterday and temp up today so i assume this is right? Daisy, r chart queen can u check lol? Also, dont freak abt chest pains but monitor them and take it easy :)
Xxoo ladies!

Hi all, thanks for the kind words. Still spotting today - not sure yet whether to call it spotting or light AF. How do you girls differentiate between the two?? Mine is light enough that I don't need to wear anything yet, but there's definitely pink or brownish pink on the TP (sorry, TMI) when I use the bathroom. Yesterday, it was there maybe twice, but wasn't consistently there. I guess I'll see if it gets heavier throughout the day.

Sorry to hear your news creative. Bummer, but yes we can be cycle buddies again. Hang in there. I know what it's like to feel broken, but your definitely not - you've got 2 beautiful kids to show that you are indeed a fertile Myrtle!! It will happen soon. I know 2nd month is usually a charm for you, but we are a little older now, so it will probably take a little longer. AFM, feeling bummed for sure, but telling myself that an August baby was bad timing for us anyway, because we probably won't have a house yet, and it would mess with our summer vacation. September would be much better! My mom is convinced I'll get preggo in february or march, since most of our family birthdays are in nov-Jan.

This month going to continue CBFM, preseed, b6, charting, etc. Might also do evening primrose oil pre-O. Also contemplating baby aspirin, but ive heard mixed things. Finally, my annual exam is in 10 days, so I'm going to ask about getting some blood work done, especially my progesterone. Cre8tive, if yesterday was just spotting, I would still count the day in your luteal phase. Or was it full on AF yesterday??

Jchic, I know my temps look good, BUT I am sick, so I think they are artificially high. I have a sore throat with a very swollen tonsil, and swollen glands. I don't think I'm running a major fever, but maybe a low grade one during the day.

Looked at your chart, and I think you o'ed yesterday, BUT could also be today, based on your temp and cm. Temp is up, but still in line with your other temps, and cm is still fertile, so I would keep bding!! BD until your temp is even higher, hopefully tomorrow. My guess is that FF will say you o'ed today. So I would BD today and tomorrow to be safe.

Mamma, hang in there. Just looks like late ovulation so far. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Are your cycles usually pretty regular?

:hugs: to you Creative and DaisyQ

No AF yet Jchic :wacko:

xxx

OMG, so confusing. Spotting seems to have stopped for now. And it's mostly brown. Huh. I guess I just have to wait and see!

My spotting is pink and brown too, keeps changing, it has definitely picked up in intensity today though :( I am expecting full blown AF to arrive tomorrow. I always spot for 2 days before she comes like clock work! Ahhh....jchic do you like the fertile cm?? I am trying to decide which to order that or preseed, I haven't used either. I am older now (33 :blush:) and things are not as lubricated down there as they used to be so I was thinking of trying one of the 2 to help me chances next month...any advice or suggestions??

Mrs.B. CD42 is your longest cycle yet...are you sure they wont do anything, have you talked to your doctor about bringing AF on?? I hope things start to work out for you soon hun!

Daisy - hope your spotting stays away hun!!! FX for you!! Your temp is still up there :dance:

They are waiting this one out to do the blood tests, if I try get something to start me won't that effect my bloods? Xx

morning all.

Daisy and Cre8tiv ~ whats going on with the spotting today? just checkin in...

SOOOOOO........Got PEAK today!!! i was so suprised, i fully thought i was going to get another low this morning. but PEAK it was....went from low to peak. weird. thank god OH and i bd'd yesterday....will get on it today and tomm too! FX for this cycle as we will be out of town visiting family for xmas next month and not sure we can bd alot.

Jchic ~ what's going on? how's the bding going?? LOL.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

HEy ladies!!
Daisy, how r u feeling babe? Creative? Dont worry next cycle is here and its all yours for the taking!! Xoxo
Mamma- woohoo for ur peak! Hows the lovefest? Fingers crossed for u girl!
Mrs b- hmmmm, I would wait it out and see what happens bc taking something could mess up ur blood tests.
Afm- I think i am 1-2 dpo today. We did all we could this cycle. BD everyday from cd7 and are going to continue thru cd20. Fingers crossed!
Sorry if there are typos, Im on my phone!

I think you'll get your cross hairs in 2 days time for yesterday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->