CBFM Buddy

Hey girlies!!

mamma awww you have 2 boxers!! Did they adjust well when you brought the 2nd one in? My boxer is a girl, her name is Meisha, she getting old, will be 9 in April :( I know they are only suppose to live till about 10?? She puts up with a lot from my kids...and is pretty tolerant with them for the most part. I do wish she was younger and wanted to play with them though, she's getting a little lazy in her old age :haha:

Jchic...that's awesome you go that u/s done! How cool is that?! So you know everything is working, you'll probably get a peak on Thanksgiving then? Kind of cool to see inside your body and know what's going on...sure with I could right now :rofl:

Daisy - are you kidding?! Looking at your chart and your symptoms I would say there is no way your not pregnant!!!! This is so your month!! I honestly haven't had much of anything for symptoms the last 2 days, kind of bummed me out. I have a heavy feelingin my uterus this morning and am crampy off and on. No sore bbs and not tired...I am still testing on Thursday though!!! 2 more sleeps...so excited for us!!!! :D

Mrs.B. - has the witch showed up yet hun...or any promising signs that she's on her way? Thinking of you! :hugs:

Cre8tiv - this is your and Daisy's month, I feel it:)
Mrs B - whats the word on AF?
Mamma - we can be testing buddies, WOOHOOO

I hope your right jchic...I googled when Thanksgiving was back in 2005 and I can't believe it was on the exact same day as it is this year, Nov. 24th!! So I am testing (and hopefully getting my bfp) on the same exact day I lost my 1st baby. Please God let this miracle happen!!! [-o<

Oh and to answer you question Daisy I am using a FRER, a friend of mine gave me one...score on the free pregnancy test!! :D I am really crampy today...if I am just now implanting I wont get a positive in 2 days right?

Had a Brilliant day, Aunty cuddles from Isla, New hair from Sister and Hubby taking me out for tea :) What more could a girl want :)

Except the obvious haha ...No sign of anything from me xx

Daisy - are you kidding?! Looking at your chart and your symptoms I would say there is no way your not pregnant!!!! This is so your month!! I honestly haven't had much of anything for symptoms the last 2 days, kind of bummed me out. I have a heavy feelingin my uterus this morning and am crampy off and on. No sore bbs and not tired...I am still testing on Thursday though!!! 2 more sleeps...so excited for us!!!! :D

Oh my goodness, just typed out the LONGEST reply and lost it!

Anyway, thank you guys for keeping the faith even though I'm not feeling so positive about it. The main reason I'm feeling negative is that I'm really not having any symptoms at the moment. And my boobs, which were feeling sore, are feeling much better and less sensitive/tender. So that's making me feel like it's not happening. Also, really hoping to see my temps go up more, although I know it might be too soon. Great temp for you today though!! I think I'm just trying to manage my own expectations. Also, even if it IS happening this month, I'm not feeling super confident about a BFP in 2 days.

I was actually googling implantation and hCG today, and it seems that while the hormone is produced immediately after implantation occurs, it can take several (2-3 days) to show up in blood, and it takes longer to show up in enough concentration to be picked up by hpt. AND implantation can occur 6-12 days DPO, and 84% of pregnancies implant on days 8-10 DPO. So I/we may not have even implanted yet! I also read that a home hpt is 95% reliable at 14 DPO. I read somewhere else to wait until at least 12 DPO.. Argh..

Glad you had a nice day Mrs. B!

Cre8tive - sorry if I'm being all doom and gloom - I really hope you get your BFP on Thanksgiving, because I know how meaningful it will be for you! FX!

Jchic~ you got it. We will be testing buddies!!! So looking forward to that! and good for you that you got a scan, that would be so reassuring to me. Wish i could know what's going on inside. LOL

Daisy~ Dont worry if you arent having many symptoms, alot of ppl on here have gotten their bfp's and haven't had many at all. FX for you.

Cre8tivgrl~ My boy boxer was the first one in the house, Buster. He is a loner and is very sensitive, we felt he needed a playmate and got Maggie...such a sweety, very needy for affection and such a cuddlebug. When we brought her home there was about a week adjustment period until they figured out the dominance...maggie won! LOL. They love each other now, sleep ontop of each other together and play together all the time. If we put maggie in her cage (sometimes she is mischevious) Buster will set up camp right next to her cage until we let her out. so cute.

AFM ~ on cd11 today, still LOWS! GRRRRRRR. I really hope i am holding urine long enough. I work night shift 4 nights a week and then flip to sleeping nights on my days off, so my testing window has to cover both. I generally get about 5 hours of sleep before i have to go to the br...do you think it's concentrated enough to pick up any hormones?? i'm worried....

sorry for rambling on.....

:winkwink:I think so mamma. And if you are anxious about missing your LH surge, you could try cross checking at a different type of day with an opk. It won't pick up your estrogen surge, but at least you won't miss your peak. If you do the CBFM in the morning, do the opk in the afternoon. That's what I did this past cycle and it reassured me that no surges would slide by unnoticed! I know you can't chart temps, but what about cm? Ive found that my most copius day of cm it's usually watery, and I ovulate within a day or two of that. Finally, I didn't get a high until cd 15, so don't worry. I'm sure it's coming soon.

And thank you for the reassuring words! Is sneezing a symptom? Because I just did, 4 times.

LOL. daisy. that's too funny...i do some serious ss during the tww also....:haha:

fx for you...

Mamma - DONT worry! You will not get all lows. I usually dont even get highs until CD12 or so, this month is just off for me, which is why I got highs so early.
How is everyone? Cre8tiv and Daisy - WOOHOO testing soon! So excited for you ladies and I truly hope you get a Thanksgiving miracle :)
AFM - I got a peak today! YEAHHH!!! DH and I have been BDing everyday since CD7, LOL. No thermal shift though? Someone calm me down and tell me my chart looks normal, hahahaha.

xoxoxoxo I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

You're normal! You're normal!! Per FF, ovulation usually happens on second peak day, and thermal shift is usually evident the day after ovulation. So you will probably O on thanksgiving and see a rise on Friday.

LOL. You are the BEST Daisy :) xxoo. Are you excited to test?

Hey ladies!! Sorry I'm not around much I am away for the weekend, staying with family and don't want to hog their computer :haha: I will try to get on once a day though. :)

Jchic your chart looks absolutely normal, I predict a temp dip for you tomorrow followed by a big rise on Friday :D confirming you o'd on Thanksgiving! Glad things are starting to happen for you hun!! :hugs:

Oh Daisy you and I are not so different, I haven't had any signs the last 4 days!!! I feel so "normal" and when I woke this morning I swore the witch was on her way, I just feel like I go right before she shows and she's due on Friday for me. I am still going to test tomorrow as I just have to know one way or another. At least our temps are still up there :thumbup: Good luck to you in the morning hun!!! :hugs:

Mamma - your dogs sound wonderful..what little gems :D Don't loose hope you'll get your high in another day or so I bet. Keep your head up!

Mrs.B. - Glad you had a lovely day, we all need that every now and then :hugs: Come on witch!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful ladies!!! :hugs2:

Hi all!

Cre8tive, I've been stalking your chart all morning! It's promising that your temp is still up there.

Hi Mamma and Mrs. G!

Jchic, not exactly excited to test. I think it's because I'm expecting a BFN. First, I really don't feel different, and secondly, even if I AM pregnant, I just feel like it'll be too early to show up tomorrow at 11 DPO. I know some ladies get a BFP really early, but for some reason, I just don't see a BFP for me tomorrow. Just my gut instinct. I am happy though with my temp today! I was hoping it would go up a little, and it did. AF is due on Friday for me, but possibly as late as Sunday, based on previous months data. Will keep you all up to date!

Something very strange happened yesterday. I had some mild chest pain (I know - chest pain??!!) on my right side, right under my collarbone. (not the same side as my heart, thank goodness). It was kind of a stabbing pain that came and went, and I noticed it, but it wasn't too bad. But later last night it got worse to where I seriously considered going to the ER. It doesn't hurt more when I breathe or cough, which is reassuring, and today it's much, much better - pretty much gone now. I work in a hospital and am still thinking about going to the ER for a work up but as I'm feeling much better and it's the day before Thanksgiving, I'm really not into spending the day in the ER! Anyway, it's been stressing me out a little and really hoping it's nothing. I'm wondering if it might be related to my gallbladder (referred chest pain is not uncommon) so I will probably go for an ultra sound some time soon. Sheesh!

Oh and one other new "sign" - cold symptoms. Started yesterday and still have them today. I know I was joking about the sneezing, but I've heard cold/flu symptoms can be a sign. I have post-nasal drip, and therefore a little sore throat and cough.

So to amend my earlier post - I don't think I'll get a BFP tomorrow, but I'm still holding out hope I'll get one!

DAsiy I was just comparing your chart to last month, your temp started to drop at 8 dpo, your 10dpo today and your still up there... :yipee:

Daisy ~ omg. Keep an eye on the chest pain. FX it's nothing but annoying. I get weird pains like that every once in a while. Cant wait for you to test tomm. I'll be looking for that BFP!! :happydance:

Cre8tiv ~ Hope you get your Thanksgiving bean!!FX for you and i'll be looking to see it!!:happydance:

Jchic ~ looks like you are ahead of me...by a MILE! another low today..wtf? Guess i will just have to see what tommorrow brings. (last month i never got a +opk)....grr. OH and i have been :sex: yest and today...and will continue through the week, just in case. and of course if i ever get any highs and peaks then too!

BFN. Not surprised. Will wait to see if AF arrives this weekend, and will test again in a few days if she has not arrived.

Otherwise, still holding out hope. Boobs still sore, still have cold symptoms. Temp is still high. Took my temp twice today, the first time it was 97.9, which is lower, but stll up there. I took it again because I had been sleeping with my mouth open in a cold room. I used the second, higher temp because hey, I like it better!

Creative, I'm dying to know your results. Post, post! You are right about my temps staying elevated longer this cycle, which is what is keeping hope alive for me right now. It might be the b6 though, extending my luteal phase. Guess we'll know in a few days for sure.

Jchic, any peaks yet?

Mrs G, how are you today?

Mamma, what cycle day is it for you? And what's your usual cycle length? I was stressing this month too when I didn't get a high until cd 15. It's good that you are bding now, because you could go straight to peak. Perhaps you are just going to ovulate a little later this cycle, which is ok. What is your cm doing? Also, what is your POAS technique? I pee into a small plastic cup and dip the stick for 15 seconds, and then I wait for the result area to saturate before I put it into the monitor. Not sure if any of that makes a difference. I'm confident you'll get a high or a peak soon. Worst case scenario, if you don't, at least you'll know to go get your hormone levels tested instead of trying blindly month after month. But I'm sure this isn't the case! If you get to cd 17 with nothing, then let's worry!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

Daisy ~ Thank you. You actually just calmed me down from a mini breakdown on Thankgsiving, of course. Still a low. SOOOO frustrating. I usually have a 28-29 day cycle. The first 2 cycles i was using opks i got a smiley on cd15 and ov on cd16/17. Last cycle i got all neg opks. This month...well, we all know i'm still getting lows. I'm on cd13 right now. My POAS method is to hold it straight down in urine stream for 3 secs, i was worrying that i might be doing it wrong. But thats what the manual suggested to do, Maybe i will start trying to pee in a cup first. yest and today i actually held pee for at least 7 hours...ugh. torture. Not really sure what cm is doing as we have been bd'ing and i cant tell what it's doing. grr. wish i could temp. darn night shift. OH well guess i'll just wait and see what tommorow brings.
SOrry about the BFN but i'm not confident that it's true yet. It's still early, no af and your temp is still up.
Jchic ~ whats the monitor up to for you? Kinda jealous, but i hope you get your peak!!!

Cre8tiv~ whats the word?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->