CBFM Buddy

Garfie i'm on cd 18 - 4 or 5dpo, i'm losing count! i'm taking a more relaxed approach this time, that's why i'm losing count lol!

Oh Tink :( I'm so sorry!!
Chickie, new cycle = new hope!!

AFM: PEAK this morning :yipee:
:headspin:
:wohoo:

Arrrrrgggghhhh!!

Why is life so sh1t??? :cry: I just want something to go right for once... I have a lovely home, husband and family and friends, and pets and I am grateful, but I just want a little bit of luck somewhere xx

Hopeful yay for your peak!!!!! :happydance: now go get busy!!! :happydance:

Tink I'm sorry your feeling low at the moment. :hugs: but things WILL get better! You have to have faith. When you get so low, the only way you can go from here is up! You have to believe :hugs: xxx

I want two things... a baby, and to not have to work where I do again and neither seem possible atm :-( x

Thanks Tink :)
It's 9:40pm here and I just got back from a 5km run... DH is working... please let him initiate! I hate putting pressure on the poor man :(

Always an option to "wine and dine" him to get him to initiate.

Dinner on the table and me in a corset or something else sexy seems to work like clockwork for H2b - he still doesn't realise I do it on purpose...

Good Morning Cd 19, 6dpo.... waiting, waiting and more waiting.

I hope you're all doing ok.

Good Morning Ladies

Cd25 for me and still negative - guess I didn't O after all again:cry: so just waiting for the :witch:

Have a good day ladies

:hugs:

X

Hi ladies,
Quick question... I usually get sore bbs a few days after ovulation and they feel full until a day or two before AF. This cycle I have sore bbs right now (on my second peak!) Does this happen to any of you?
I'm hoping its not a sign that I've missed ovulation!
Hmm?!?!?!

Love hopeful

It's happened to me a couple of times after taking isoflavones. It's indicative of high progesterone levels, so normally a good thing (strong ovulation) :)

received my CBFM in the mail today. I have it loaded with fresh batteries and ready to go as soon as my cycle starts (next 2-3 days). Actually excited to start this cycle and get to the point of baby dancing!

received my CBFM in the mail today. I have it loaded with fresh batteries and ready to go as soon as my cycle starts (next 2-3 days). Actually excited to start this cycle and get to the point of baby dancing!

Good luck! it's a great little gadget - although on the pricey side. Here are many experts on the topic (not me, i'm an amateur :haha:) i'm sure they can help you out with any queries.

Morning Ladies

Just an update - CD26 no :witch: as yet:happydance: but no BFP either:cry:

FF says witch due today so will see:shrug:

:hi: little and welcome to this thread :flower:

Hopeful - let's hope it a sign because I'm the same my boobs are sore intermittently throughout the month (and usually if I poke them:haha:) this month they have been extremely sore throughout and continually so especially when I take off my bra:blush: no poking needed:winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust:

Love to all the other ladies:flower:

:hugs:

X

Morning ladies!

So cd6. Witch has left the building :happydance:

Hopeful I never have sore boobs ever so can really help but maybe you ovd on first peak instead of second :shrug: I've done that before took me totally by surprise :hugs:

Welcome lulu. Good luck with your new friend :thumbup: it will probably ask for sticks from cd6 first cycle and remember to bd every other high as sometimes it doesn't give you a peak first cycle, although you may be one of the lucky ones :hugs:

How are you feeling tink? :hugs:

Garfie no witch! No witch! :hugs:

Briss how hubby getting on with the vitamins? Mine keeps faking headaches to get out of taking his :haha:

Have a lovely day all!

Love chicky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"