CBFM Buddy

Thanks Tink, sorry i cannot really comment on what you and many are going through i'm just not familiar with some terms :p and tests etc. I hope i won't need to become familiar lol! We'll see, just waiting for now.

Hopeful keep going!!!!! You have to be positive otherwise you go mad! :hugs:

Tink not trying to get your hopes up but a buddy of mine had normal timed af but it was brown! Turns out she's preggers!!!! Don't give up hope. What will you do about bloods tomorrow :hugs: x

I'm going to go for bloods anyway just in case... It had literally been spotting (no need for a pad) until yesterday when it was really quite heavy. Started on 3dpo now 6dpo and had ov spotting if that what it was... I don't bloody know :( xxx

Oh tink your body is well and truly doing some strange things this cycle, I agree with you on getting the bloods done, you'll know for definate I you have ov'd or not and it'll give you good ammo at the doctors. Are you not charting any more? X

Not charting as even vaginally temps were erratic cos of my crap sleeping- nhs guidelines also say temping is not reliable lol. I'm using FF to keep track of cycles tho! :) I don't appear to have any brown stuff today or af... Not that its due until fri or next sat anyway!! Lol and now I wanna test just in case :( xxx

Tink I really think it could be ib!!!!! Don't test just yet,.......or do :haha: omg......no wait a couple of days if you can, if it is ib then a pos test probably wouldn't show up just yet..... Although I would be peeing on everything in sight lol.:happydance: x

Hahaaha lol I've already done my morning wee :haha: I really hope it is- the only downside is I need to put up with my current job :shrug:

Ib isn't meant to be heavy tho, is it? And would that really start 3dpo.. Lol I have no idea and googling makes me worse :doh:

I honestly don't know and googling does make it worse! Lol. Perhaps if it was brown it was ov bleeding? :shrug: but we can always be ever hopeful :hugs: x

Haha yep! I'm trying not to be bothered until its bright red..

Aaaaahhh I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow :cry: xx

AF is on her way, naturally disappointed even though I did not have any hopes but it just means I wont have a child at 36 anymore, lucky 37? on a positive side I did get a perfect 28 day cycle with O on CD14.

FF is telling me I'm due on Saturday (CD25). I assume I can't count this as AF unless it becomes red.. So anyway I don't think I caan wait until Saturday! :haha: I might even try in a bit for entertainment cos at 6dpo its gonna be negative lol. I want to have the willpower to wait aand I don't! Xx

Aww tink im confused is af back? Good luck with the bloods tomorrow :hugs:

Briss I say lucky 37 too! The years seem to go quicker when your ttc don't they :hugs:

Chicky I don't know... :( its really heavy but the wrong colour.

Thanks hun :hugs: I'd forgotten :haha:

I've cancelled blood test as its def Af. Ill be usinf the appt I've made for next mon night to discuss results as a “what the hell now“ appt. If cycles aare that short can't be ovulating x

Ah sorry she got you tink. I'd definately keep next weeks appointment. Ur just going to have to kick up a fuss! Tell them what you want and don't take no for an answer. :hugs:

Afm cd4 and af is still heavy, one more sleep and it'll be all over for another cycle. Wonder if I will get a peak this month :shrug:

Love and dust xxx

Afternoon Ladies

How are we all?

Tink - Sorry the witch finally got you - what cd was you on, you said your cycles were short how short hun?:flower:

Chicky - One more sleep and then you can boot her out the door:haha: of course you will get a PEAK this month PMA:flower:

Briss - Woohoo looks like your body has gone back to normal now (at least one of us has:cry:)

Piano - What cd are you on hun.:flower:

Love to everyone else

AFM - I've been very busy with my eldest trying to help him adjust in Senior school we have had a few "meltdowns" so it has not been easy but I think we are finally getting somewhere:happydance: unlike my sodding chart no crosshairs at all:cry: Took a test this morning NEGATIVE will try again tomorrow because ladies you know what I'm like:haha:

:hugs:

X

Tink, so sorry about the Witch, I am hoping the docs can help with your cycle, why is it so short. have you considered acupuncture? I heard it's really good for normalising the cycle.

Garfie, you might have ovulated in CD14, have you done 21 day bloods? I think it might be a blood idea to do them to check your progesterone levels, temp can be affected by other factors

AFM, on to the next cycle, decided to cut down on temping it's kind of getting exhausting and ruins our mornings a little: I do it first thing as I wake up and poor hubby comes second. will only temp a few days before O and after to confirm ovulation date (I think if I start on CD9-10 and continue until I get my crosshairs it should be sufficient). Hubby is gradually getting back to his beer, am so annoyed! it's not as bad as it was before but I was hoping he can cut it to a couple of pints a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->