CBFM Buddy

Uhmmm getting a little bit excited, i just found a slightly pinkish cm..... i looked at it twice, not very pinkish, so my eyes can be tricking me, i'm slightly cramping today, (maybe it's bowels - i don't recognise anything during the Tww). What do you think? 7dpo, i hope it's not a false alarm again!

received my CBFM in the mail today. I have it loaded with fresh batteries and ready to go as soon as my cycle starts (next 2-3 days). Actually excited to start this cycle and get to the point of baby dancing!

Good luck! it's a great little gadget - although on the pricey side. Here are many experts on the topic (not me, i'm an amateur :haha:) i'm sure they can help you out with any queries.

I ordered mine off walmart.com. the monitor and 30 test sticks plus shipping was less than $200. Which is way cheaper than most I found online and that was just for the monitor. Hoping it works quickly!

Ooh that does sound promising :) when are you going to test? Could be a nice birthday present :) xx

Ooh that does sound good! If only you had a chart we could stalk!! Lol x

Thanks for the advice ladies. Had sharp pains on my left yesterday and the day before (days of both peaks) and my high today-nothing.
So maybe I did ovulate then. We dtd on both peaks... I am so super hopeful that we're in with a chance at least this month. YAY!

Thank you for all your input. I sure hope sore bbs means a good environment for a bubs to grow!

Garfie-keep us posted. Everything crossed for you!!
xxx

Thanks Tink, Chicky and Garfie! now i'm doubting what i saw this morning lol! i saw nothing else. feeling nothing else as well apart from bowel movement and gas lol! I hope my eyes did not deceive me!

The thing is that i wasn't really watching for it, but it just hit me, it was kind of strange, like you've put a little lotion on a pad and it was very very slightly coloured (i thought it was pinkish).

Chicky, if it is yet a false alarm i will chart next cycle (i won't promise just in case i forget to lol)

Tink, i might test next Mon as i'll be 12dpo, and it is also my birthday. i hope i won't ruin it!

Thanks for the advice ladies. Had sharp pains on my left yesterday and the day before (days of both peaks) and my high today-nothing.
So maybe I did ovulate then. We dtd on both peaks... I am so super hopeful that we're in with a chance at least this month. YAY!

Thank you for all your input. I sure hope sore bbs means a good environment for a bubs to grow!

xxx

Good luck hopeful :happydance: for O! :)

xxx

Hopeful that sounds like perfectly timed bd'ing!!! :happydance:

Garfie hoping the witch stays well away :hugs: x

Panic over she's gone again :thumbup:

I didn't reset my monitor this cycle so hope and pray it picks up my peak! Then hope and pray a bit more we can actually do something on those peaks! :haha: x

Ladies

CD1 for me - and a trip to the docs this cycle to see if I am Ovulating:cry:

Have a good day ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie... and Chickie... :hugs:
BOO!!! :cry:

AFM: Did not manage to dtd on my high although got both peaks. But then this morning had some serious twinges and worried that o was later than I thought! Let's hope those spermies and that egg were around at exactly the right time. Now I'm starting to doubt myself! :dohh:

Dont worry hopeful you can have ov pains before during and after actual ov so I'm sure your all good :happydance:

Afm spotting again! That's 10 days now! 5 full af an the days of spotting before and after :shrug: typical. X

Chicky - I tend to get heaps of spotting too. Once read that it can indicate low progesterong when before af.

Well this is after af and had progesterone done last cycle and everything was fine! :shrug: think I'm having one of this whacky cycles and my uterus just ha a bit extra to get rid of before I get my bfp THIS MONTH!!! Lol x

Can I join?! I have my cbfm and I'm just waiting for AF (she's due any day now) to start my first month using it! Yahoo!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->