CBFM Buddy

Well this is after af and had progesterone done last cycle and everything was fine! :shrug: think I'm having one of this whacky cycles and my uterus just ha a bit extra to get rid of before I get my bfp THIS MONTH!!! Lol x

Chickie, I had a WEIRD cycle the one before this one and now this one is the most perfect one I've EVER had!! I ovulated on CD17!! Usually o in the 20's!
So maybe (and fingers crossed) you are flushing out some yuckiness and next cycle will be the lucky one
:flower:

Austin, WELCOME!!
This forum is my lifeline... the girls are super supportive and there is a good record of bfp's!
Those that are left are confident that our bfp's are just around the corner!
xxx
hopeful

Morning everyone! :flower:

So cd8 and 11 th day of either af or spotting. Nothing as yet this morning so I hope that's it!

Hopeful I didn't realise you were a late ovulator like me! Isn't it the best feeling when you get an early one :happydance:

Garfie hope the witch isn't being too evil :hugs:

Tink how are you feeling now sweetie :hugs:

Briss, exil, piano, lulu :hugs:

And welcome Austin!!!!

I'm a latish ovulation too, used to be cd23, now seems to be 19.

Didn't take and b6 or vitex this month, and doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Hopeful: Fx it's a perfect bfp too!

Morning Ladies

CD2 for me and the witch is being sooooooooooo evil I am not usually this heavy:cry: well we will see what the doc has to say later:flower:

Chicky - maybe your pipes are being cleaned out - and your dream BFP is this cycle :happydance:

Exilius - I was always an early O need to be with my short cycles - but the month I got pregnant I didn't O till CD14:happydance:

Hopeful - Fingers crossed for you this month - sounds like everything was perfect for you:flower:

Tink - Hope you are feeling better hun:flower:

Briss - I am hoping the doc will do some bloods this cycle - I know I need to have 7DPO to check for O is there any others you can think of to ask for?:flower:

Austin - :hi: and welcome to our awesome little group - please remember nothing is TMI here and if we can help with any queries or questions we will.

Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself - I'm Garfie I have been trying over 2 years and all I have to show for it is 2 m/c :cry: but I'm not giving up just yet.:happydance: I look forward to sharing your journey with you:flower:

Pixie - Where are you?:flower:

Piano - How are you today:flower:

:hugs:

X

Morning soon to be momma's!
I'm new to all this, and i'll be starting my CBFM tomorrow (CD6). I'm really positive and can't cant to see i'm actually ovualting as after 18months NTNP after coming off the depo injection i'm almost a little disheartened.

I found this group thanks to Chicky :thumbup:

My best friend came off the pill last month and got pregnant striaght away, found out today and i'm really happy for her but for some reason it's really got to me that it was so easy for her and i've been a weepy mess ever since!!

I need some buddies on here who i can talk to on my journey more than ever now!!

Charlie x

Morning Charlie

:hi: and welcome hun - I know what you mean about it being easy for some my best friend decided to tell me she wanted a baby when I was going in for my DNC and I helped her work out her dates as she was on the pill and BAM a month later she was pregnant whilst I was still getting over my loss:cry:

I am pleased for her but why couldn't it be both of us together.:shrug:

Never mind I am glad you are excited about using your little machine we all have love/hate relationships with ours:haha: so if there is anything you wish to know don't be afraid to ask:happydance:

Good luck hun :dust::dust::dust:

X

Welcome Charlie! Cool hair :thumbup:

And yes it's a real pisser when our real life bf get their bfp. Good job we all have each other hey :winkwink: xx

Thanks for the welcome Garfie :) I'm sure i'll have plenty of questions over the next couple of months while i'm getting used to the monitor!

And thanks Chicky, I love my pink hair :)

I've pulled myself together a bit more now so i'm not so tearful thank god! x

Hi Charlie and Austin,
I've been ttc for almost two years. In March I miscarried and lost my right ovary and tube.
Now waiting for a BFP that can make the distance.
My best friend and colleague (oh boy :( ) is 14 weeks...

Hey Honey. Big hugs to you, that must be a really hard thing to go though. But the best thing is you havent given up hope! That's what we've got to hang onto!!

It's so strange that we spend all our young years fearing getting pregnant but when it comes to actually wanting to have a baby it's not that easy for us. But i guess some people are lucky and i'm honestly really happy for them but it doesn't make it better for us. It is that bit more satisfying to hear when one of us ladies gets that BFP though :thumbup:

To top my day off, my old workmate & friend has just text me to tell me she's 7 weeks pregnant. It comes in 3's, so there's another to come - hopefully one of us!!! x

I think Tink and I have been trying for a little over a year (im sure she said that, if not I'm sorry, I'm imagining things!).

A few if us got our re referrals a week or two ago. Just waiting to cash it in!

Af due today :( given the obvious one I've been having I'll not be shocked at all

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! :)
I'm Austin. I'm 29 and my hubby is 30. We've been married for 3 years and best friends for 12 :D. After years of avoiding the subject I slowly had a change of heart followed by several months of talking about actively trying to start a family, we decided to give it a real try starting with this upcoming cycle. We had been worried about it being the right timing but just recently decided the hell with it because its never going to be the perfect time and we would really like to start our little family. My cycles had been irregular so my OBGYN was goin to switch me to a new birth control in early march but we had a serious blood clot scare. Though it turned out to be some freak allergic reaction to the new meds, I decided pregnancy prevention wasn't worth the stress and danger associated with a blood clot, I came off of birth control in march. Because I wasn't on birth control, I started thinking about my other options and then I thought about just. NOT worrying about it and letting what will happen happen. I am SERIOUSLY type A so that free spirit way of thought lasted all of about 3 days when I started thinking about the prospect of having a little one. Thats when I started talking to my hubby about it (he has been wanting kids for years but I wasn't quite ready so he was pretty thrilled by the turn of events).

In late march, I started charting my cycles at the request of the OBGYN (because I couldnt have even told you how long my periods lasted, just that they seemed erratic and too long) and they have been all over the place (anywhere from 28-36 days). After deciding we were going to start trying i panicked and started wondering about what I was going to do to try to predict ovulation since my cycles have been so erratic so I talked with my sister who has a sweet 4 month old baby girl about what she did because her cycles were crazy too and she told me about this book called the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant (or something really close to that). So I started reading that a couple weeks ago and bought a CBFM because I think that will be the best way for us to have a good chance and also a good way to track ovulation in case I need to worry about anovulatory cycles or anything like that. Doing a BBT isn't really possible or ideal because I never wake up at the same time with work and all that stuff.

So we are going to be trying for our first sweet little one. I'm due AF any day now so I am just playing the waiting game until she rears her ugly face. (i camt remember being this excited for my period to show!! He he he) My hubby got excited and got some ovulation and pregnancy tests from target a couple weeks back and I ordered some wondfo LH and hCG strips online so I am armed to the brim and just waiting :)

Hopeful, that must have been a terrible experience for you but it's so refreshing to see how positive you are.

Some of you ladies, well most really, are truly inspirational.

Austin you slipped through my super radar! So a better late than never big welcome!!! :happydance: I hope your journey with te cbfm will be a short one! I also have cycles which vary 29/40 days so obviously ovulation bumps around a bit and in all honesty without my cbfm I would never have known! Fxd for a peak first cycle :hugs: and a bfp of course :winkwink: x

I did welcome you!!! :dohh: haha this af has my brain all squiffy :haha: x

Oh, temp doesn't seemed to have dropped yet, and ff flagged my chart as possibly triphasic. With the spotting I know thar chances of pregnancy are slim to nil, however looks like my cycle may be a day or 2 longer. Even bd last night don't trigger af!

Exil - Oooooh fingers crossed hun:flower: :dust::dust::dust:

When are you due hun?

X

I'm due today (11 dpo). If I reach 14 dpo I'll test, and party regardless of the outcome, because a 14 day lp?!?! Something improving

Wow well done for not testing - I would have:haha: Wasn't sure I had read your chart correctly earlier but your temps are deff a lot higher than normal :happydance: the spotting could be implantation - well I for one am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :flower:

14day LP is amazing hun - but when I got to 11DPO I tested positive even though I only have a short LP too:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back