CBFM Buddy

Oh oh, i'm slightly spotting very light brown. i think AF is around the corner! if she shows up tomorrow this would have been a 25 day cycle! quite short for me, but it happened once in a while.

Piano- I really hope :witch: doesn't show... still keeping everything crossed xx

Tks tink, my hopes are really low as yesterday i got a bfn at 11dpo. however, all i can do is wait. the least i hope it'll not be painful and if so, i'm lucky that tomorrow i'm on leave from work.

piano, my best friend's beautiful baby boy was a bfn until 17dpo...
just saying.
have hope :)

Oh, Fx you get an appoint as quick as I did Tink! It's all happening this month, hey?

Piano - I hope you get a nice, pain free af. Mine woke me up at 3am :( here's hoping for a nice clear, strong o next month :D

Piano, one of my friends has cysts on her ovaries and kept getting negatives soshe finally went to the doctor (thinking it was the cysts causing her to be late and so forth) they did an US to measure them, she was 9 WEEKS preggo. Still getting negatives a few days before the US!

And while I am here, I must say, I typed out a huge thing last night and hit post but for some reason it didn't. I was so mad I didn't even feel like typing it again. I am over it now and so here it goes for attempt #2.

I just want to say Thank You to all of you for being one here and showing encouragement and support to me and everyone else. I have only been on here about a week and already feel like I have a huge support group to talk to and discuss things with. Men just don't quite understand the frustration and everything that goes into TTC. They enjoy it and if it doesn't work, more fun for them!

It is nearing what would have been my due date and my friends that were due around the same time as me are driving me crazy! Don't get me wrong, I am excited for them, but it is so hard to hear them talk about being preggo and feeling the baby and nearing the time to meet him or her when I know I should be doing and experiencing all of that as well. It also makes it even harder when I work in the Nursery and Nicu at my hometown hospital and all the moms come in having their second or third baby at 18 or 19 and we have been trying for months and can't get pregnant so easily. it just breaks my heart that there are people out there who want babies so bad and can't have them and then there are people who can get pregnant so easily and decide they don't want it. I do understand there are circumstances for it all. Just saddens me a little in this moment.

So again, I thank you all for sharing your stories and encouragement. It is when I am having weeks like this that I can come read these posts and know that there are people who are willing to help me through it.

I do however have a concern. Ever since my MC (Feb) I have not had a normal cycle length, when before they were exactly 28-29 days and started very first thing in the mornings no matter what. March:30 April:31 May:28 June:39 July:34 Aug: (Still waiting to start. Today is day 34 and still no sign of the witch. I really just want to hurry up and start so I can start using my CBFM. Tested yesterday just to make sure and it was a BFN. Anyone else have this problem? I have even tried having sex to make me start because it seems that always seems to make it come and it didn't this time. I have been having headaches this week, too.Very bloated and just "fat" feeling. Not sure what to think of it all. Guess it is always a waiting game no matter what week it is.

Morning Ladies

Aw Tink hun that's great news about your referral :happydance: and I'm sure it's a sign of your luck changing :flower:

Chicky - Sorry to hear hubby is still having problems:cry: hmmm we will all have to put our heads together and come up with some scenarios that will get him going again:winkwink: Hope your little doggy was not to grumpy yesterday - when we took ours for kennel cough they were fine and then they started coughing a day later for a week:cry:bless em and there was nothing we could do for them no tixylix for doggies:haha:

Piano - A belated Happy Birthday hun - hope the witch stayed away:flower:

Exil - Great news about your appointment - not long to wait now:flower:

Hopeful - 6DPO :happydance: how are you feeling?:hugs:

AFM - I am busy busy busy my avon delivery came yesterday I started at 7.30am and finished at 7.30pm in between being mum, cook, referee etc oh and wife :haha: it takes a lot of my time but I am still loving it - it feels like Christmas every month:winkwink: Got to deliver one set of brochures out today about 150 so a good workout too:haha:

CD6 monitor on HIGH - still got sore boobs (this must be the norm for me now:shrug:) missed my CD3 test as it fell on a Saturday oh well maybe next month - if I need it:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Piano, one of my friends has cysts on her ovaries and kept getting negatives soshe finally went to the doctor (thinking it was the cysts causing her to be late and so forth) they did an US to measure them, she was 9 WEEKS preggo. Still getting negatives a few days before the US!

Wow!! well i wish that was my case (not the cysts lol)

Garfie, tks!! AF has stayed away so i'm either thinking this is a good sign or else it is just preparing its way as i should be on tomorrow or Thursday. 13dpo today and feeling really sleepy. i am sleepy before AF as well, so i don't have much hopes really.

CD10 today and got my PEAK, quite early but then I missed a few days of EPO so I guess it did not work this cycle. My very good friend got her BFP today after just 2 months of TTC which included 1 BD session a month and she never was able to get a positive OPK and her DH is in his late 40 ... I actually had a cry at my desk after talking to her. I did my smear test this morning and shared my situation with the doc who recommended adoption... It just gets from bad to worse, isn't it, we did not BD I am really losing hope

CD7 I think Chickie :) and some light cramping but nothing else. bbs stil a little sensitive but nothing else to report!
Light cramping and sore-ish bbs normal AF signs for me!

Good morn, i'm still having that spotting since Monday, it's not blood but it seems like dark discharge - dark yellow/brown. never had this before. today i'm v uncomfortable like AF is round the corner, so i think t's just taking its time before bursting out!

hey ladies. 8dpo and yesterday I cramped all day. so far today it's lighter but still there. def doesn't feel like IB (i think!) so probably AF preparing herself for a break through soon :(
BOO!

It's definitely the ugly :witch: as now i'm spotting brown. so most probably tomorrow it'll be day 1 again... off the first cycle day!

CD35 and still no AF or symptoms of either. So frustrating. I just want to begin using my monitor. Is that too much to ask of you evil witch? The one time I actually want her to show, she won't.

Just noticed the EWCM. Guess I'm ovulating very late. Will be doing the baby dance for the next week hay to be sure. My body is going crazy. Still haven't had a chance to use my CBFM. Crossing my fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->