CBFM Buddy

Austin glad ages finally here! Don't forget to hold down the m button till it flashes to cd2! :happydance:

Ughhh thank you for saying that! I feel sure I would have forgotten that little bit early in the morning. The upside is at least I will be able to try it again the next day if I somehow manage to muck it up. He he he

Hi ladies!

Sorry haven't been on much have had a crappy couple of days :hugs:

Austin glad ages finally here! Don't forget to hold down the m button till it flashes to cd2! :happydance:

Garfie I'm sorry pickle! Missed you too :hugs:

Tink good luck with the job! Fxd it's all yours! :hugs:

Hopeful hope af is staying away! :hugs:

Love to all x

Hope your days start getting better!

my temp dropped this morning so did not get my crosshairs :( may be I did not ovulate?

briss it looks to me like you may have ovd on your first peak,, ff is having a hard time because of all the missing temps, dont worry hun :hugs:

Hi ladies...
I'm so sad today. My colleague told all the kids that she's pregnant and it just gets me down. I've dreamed of going through everything she is going through for 2 years. I'm so tired of this.
I wish I could just check out, you know? I wish I was able to say, "Okay, this is too hard! I'm done with this baby thing!"

Came home and wept on DH's shoulder...
:cry::cry::cry:

Hopefulhoney - I hear you!! don't give up. i know it's hard, but sometimes i know of ppl who did everything in their possibilities to get pregnant, and it just did not happen in those times. Then after years of trying, it happened. Maybe we're one of those ladies :hugs:

Hopeful - Aw hun I guess we all know how you feel:flower: it is an old cliche but it will happen when the time is right. I started taking baby asprin yesterday - I can't remember do you do the grapefruit juice to help transport his swimmers? :flower:

BIG :hugs: for you we all have days like this come here and vent/chat promise it will make you feel better.

No:witch: = NOT OUT:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Oh hopeful it sucks when people you work with are up the duff. I truly cannot wait for my colleague to go on mat leave! I long for the day I can turn up without having to look at her perfectly formed bump :cry:
(That's what the nice me says, the horrible me would say) who the eff does she think she is getting up the duff before you! Or any of us actually! Kick her in the ankle! Go on! You know you wanna :winkwink:

Garfie nice temp spike missy :thumbup:

Tink not long now till the interview! :happydance:

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone xxx

It does not look like I ovulated, last two days my temps are at my usual pre-O levels. very disappointing. On top of that I have cramps like AF is on her way, something tells me I am going to have a very short cycle again. I wonder why this is happening. I can only think of two things: I have tremendous amount of stress and working all nights and weekends last 3 weeks and I had a smear test on my first peak. Can smear test screw your O?

Hey ladies, hope you all had a good wknd.

Chicky - I'm with you on your less than polite thoughts to these women who dare to be pregnant before us!! :winkwink:

Briss - Temperamental cycles are the bain of my life too - a regular 30 days would be a dream!

Garfie - I keep hearing about baby asprin...what exactly is it?!

Im CD16 and ive been having twinges, i've had a look at my past few cycles and i've noticed a twinge around the same tiem each month so maybe this is a sign i'm about to ov?! My CBFM is on high (and has been since CD7!) so i tried an opk and i've got a faint line so i guess it means it's my week to BD! It's my birthday this week so it'd be the best present ever to make that baby!!

Does anyone else get ovulation spotting?? The thing that made me pay attention to my ovulation today was that i'm spotting. NOt sure if it can be ovulation spotting or whether it's just a random thing i've got today. Thought i'd put it out there and ask!

C x

Charlie I've never ha ov spotting before so can help much on that front is it every cycle? And I'm cd 18 so not far from ya :hugs: x

I've had ov spotting a few times... Don't know if actually ovulated or not tho :o think I did

Had day 21 blood test results today.
Progesterone 5
FSH less than 8
LH 30 def not a surge day either.. So def pcos me thinks xx

Tink - That doesn't sound good, so what are they doing about it? or are you waiting until your appointment:flower:

Charlie - I have had O spotting too - like Tink think I ovulated but can't be sure - I've heard it's a very very good sign so hope you are getting plenty of :sex: in

:dust::dust::dust:

Chicky - Are you close to O now hun:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Its not good... I was meant to make an appt to discuss but then for after work and none in next fortnight. However referral has been done so don't really see the point. She won't “do“ anything I don't think x

Tink sorry for the not so great bloods I hope when you do receive your fs appointment they'll help you more as I thing dr's generally can't prescribe anything anyway :hugs:

Garfie I bloomin hope so cd18 and not an ov twinge in sight! Stupidly I copped the hump the other day and decided I wasn't peeing on any more sticks, it made sense at the time let me tell you but now I'm thinking I was having one of those cut off your nose to spite your face moments :shrug: hormones hey? Anyway I'm not going to bother now with it until next cycle as we aren't bd'ing anyway :cry: god why is ttc so tough!? Oh and I switched on the telly earlier, it was friends, the one where Rachel finds out she's up the duff, I cried....a......lot!!!! Best bit was hubby saying ooh what's up chick?! Really! Lol. What a div. :haha:
Anyway to answer your question I certainly hope so! :haha: sorry about the rant :winkwink: xx

Chicky... :rofl:
You had me hysterical with your response! Ha ha ha!
I know, right!?
Preggers women... don't they know how much we want to slap them... :brat:especially the ones who bemoan how they got preggers by accident!

13dpo, BFN. :sad2:

Charlie - I've had o bleeding about 3 times. Each time I was taking isoflavones and had an o dip and a huge temp spike. O bleeding is a sign of strong ovulation, its awesome.

Tink do you know when your fs appointment will be yet?
Chicky - poor dear. Also, I totally miss the term 'div' no-one uses it here. How is hubby going atm?

Haha I love the term div too exil and try to fit it in wherever appropriate :haha:
He's ok, his endoscopy came through for the 17th oct and honestly can't get it done soon enough! I'm praying they'll find something that has a quick fix! :happydance: on a happier note he is now on day 7 of not smoking! So I'm hopeful we will see an improvement soon :thumbup: x

Cycle day 41 and still nothing. Will be testing again tonight or tomorrow. Talked to my doctor today and she gave me a rx for clomid. Anyone else used it before? I still have to wait for AF to show before I can use it. So frustrating. I never have wanted to start a darn period so bad in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->