CBFM Buddy

Hopeful and piano hope the witch stays away! :hugs:

Lulu. Hope the witch Hurrys up! Lol. :hugs: Hun you have tested to rule out already being pregnant right? :shrug: x

Hopeful and piano hope the witch stays away! :hugs:

Lulu. Hope the witch Hurrys up! Lol. :hugs: Hun you have tested to rule out already being pregnant right? :shrug: x

Yes, it was negative. No symptoms of pregnancy at all. Or AF. The only one I guess you could call a symptom is me being emotional, but that could be from all the stress, too. I guess if she doesn't show by the weekend then I will test again Monday. Today is CD 37 I think. I have gone as long as starting on day 40. So until then, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I did not get a temp shift this morning so guess I did not ovulate yesterday (my second peak) afterall, looks like this cycle OPK detected my LH surge more accurately than CBFM

Hi everyone, just to update, 9dpo and I think I'm def out this month. I've had pretty sore bbs -woke up this morning and they feel fine :(
Also, cramps are back...
I've had AF cramps this far in advance before.:cry:

I did not get a temp shift this morning so guess I did not ovulate yesterday (my second peak) afterall, looks like this cycle OPK detected my LH surge more accurately than CBFM

Hey Briss, I'm backing up my CBFM with BBT & OPK's (and i've just bought some pre-seed!). I wasn't sure if i'd gone over the top with all of this but it sounds like it's probably worth it now from what you've said!
I don't feel quite so much of a crazy lady now! :loopy:

Hey Briss, I'm backing up my CBFM with BBT & OPK's (and i've just bought some pre-seed!). I wasn't sure if i'd gone over the top with all of this but it sounds like it's probably worth it now from what you've said!
I don't feel quite so much of a crazy lady now! :loopy:

I can usually rely on CBFM to detect LH surge but obviously unless you temp you would not know if you actually ovulated or not, the reason I also use OPK is cos after I had lap&dye/hysteroscopy my CBFM did not work for 2 cycles (it just gave me HIGHs) and I was going mad not knowing when to BD. I think it is probably enough to just rely on CBFM but I will use my OPK until I run out.

I used pre-seed last cycle, unfortunately it did not work for us but then again with my hubby's low SC there is very little that can work, a miracle maybe

Morning Ladies

How are we all?

Piano - sorry the :witch: got you - hope she's not to much of a bitch:flower:

Charlie - We all become crazy ladies when ttc - it's a mad world in ttc world and only us lot understand - not bff, not hubbys, parents - only us so don't feel so crazy we understand :winkwink:

Briss - How are things between you and hubby - did you say he was drinking again? - hope he's managed to cut down:flower:

Hopeful - You are still not out yet hun - keep going, how are you feeling today:hugs:

Little - How are you today - any signs yet? - Is the doc aware your periods are so far apart hun?:flower:

Exil - I hope you finally remembered to set the monitor :haha:

Tink - How's things with you? any news on the job front.:flower:

Chicky - Hi hun hope you and hubby are fine - what CD are you on now, did you say you were using the CBFM this cycle or not?:hugs:

AFM - CD9 nothing to report except sore boobs:haha: this seems to be the norm give me a break a full month of them? - anyway time to collect my Avon brochures in (it is chucking it down here) oh well lets hope there is some juicy orders in and then I won't mind getting wet:haha:

:hugs:

X

Piano - sorry the :witch: got you - hope she's not to much of a bitch:flower:

Hi Garfie, tks, it is still a bit painful, mainly on the left side. i will speak to the doc once i'm off it to see if there's anything wrong.

Garfie, I was considering talking to her again the next time I run into her. (I see her usually weekly with where I work). Or if I don't start or get a positive soon, I was going to call the office. Today is currently CD35. I will give it to CD40-45. Tested again the other morning just to be sure even though I am still having no symptoms. BFN. The only thing I really have now is random twinges and slight pains in my pelvic area. I am probably just working myself up over it and as soon as I relax and quit worrying, I am sure I will start. Just a waiting game from here!

Morning Ladies

Hopeful - You are still not out yet hun - keep going, how are you feeling today:hugs:

X

Thanks for asking Garfie! 10dpo - nips still a little sensitive but not sore. Light cramping still hanging around...No idea what to expect?!:shrug:

PS: Garfie, I'm excited to test with you... when are you testing? Even tho I'm almost 99% sure its a no-go this month, I dont mind doing it together?

Garfie and Hopeful :dust: and :hugs:

I have an interview Thurs- so fingers crossed!! It's quite late that day so hoping to find out by lunch time Friday so I can write my resignation in my lunch break! LOL

No news on baby front... still bleeding :-(

AF frigging finally came today!!! I was seriously about to get worried! CD1!!! I am going to wait until tomorrow or Monday morning to start my CBFM because I usually get up around 430 during the week so I figured id set my alarm and get up at 630 tomorrow so I could start it then and it would work out timing wise better for me. I couldn't believe I slept until today!!! Yay for sleeping in and yay for AF!! And even bigger yay for TTC! :)

Austin - :happydance::happydance::happydance: for all three bits of your good news - the little machine we love/hate it - wait until it asks you for a stick then you will be excited waiting for the little eggy to pop up:winkwink:

Tink - Aw good luck hun with your interview hope you get it is it still doing a similar job? what CD are you on now:hugs:

Hopeful - I think you will be testing way before me hun as I haven't even O yet - although for dutch courage I'm happy to test with you how mad is that:haha: If those sensitive nips are not normal for you then you are still in the game hun:thumbup:

Little - Ow wow hun I would have been there before now demanding a blood test - ask the others :winkwink: patience is not my middle name:flower:

Piano - How are you feeling today hun - hope those pains have eased:hugs:

Chicky - Where are you? - missing you hun:flower:

AFM - CD10 monitor still on HIGH - nothing to report :cry:

:hugs:

X

Garfie and Hopeful :dust: and :hugs:

I have an interview Thurs- so fingers crossed!! It's quite late that day so hoping to find out by lunch time Friday so I can write my resignation in my lunch break! LOL

No news on baby front... still bleeding :-(

I will cross my fingers big time for you!! Good luck girl! (how awesome would it be to write a resignation during lunch break. That would be so satisfying!!!)

Hi ladies!

Sorry haven't been on much have had a crappy couple of days :hugs:

Austin glad ages finally here! Don't forget to hold down the m button till it flashes to cd2! :happydance:

Garfie I'm sorry pickle! Missed you too :hugs:

Tink good luck with the job! Fxd it's all yours! :hugs:

Hopeful hope af is staying away! :hugs:

Love to all x

Thanks for the luck ladies :hugs:

Garfie I have no idea on CD.. I had a 17 day cycle based on when bleeding started again but ff wouldn't let me register it. According to ff on CD11 but I think its more like CD15. Not had positive opk yet but been bleeding almost continually since CD1 of last cycle in August! Xxx

11dpo today and BFN with fmu... BOO! :nope:
Cramping almost non existent again, sore nips a little less than yesterday but bbs still fuller than usual. No more testing for me until 14dpo (Tuesday)
I think I'm driving myself insane!!!! :wacko:

PS: Garfie, I read CD9 as 9DPO... As above-mentioned... going insane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->