CBFM Buddy

Oh I'm sorry jchic :( It looks like your LP is short...could be why you can't get pregnant, I am dealing with that too, so a friend of mine told me to start taking Vitamin B complex, as it helps with fertility and also lengthens your LP! Good Luck next month, hopefully we will both get our :bfp:! :hugs2:

Oh I'm sorry jchic :( It looks like your LP is short...could be why you can't get pregnant, I am dealing with that too, so a friend of mine told me to start taking Vitamin B complex, as it helps with fertility and also lengthens your LP! Good Luck next month, hopefully we will both get our :bfp:! :hugs2:

I hope! I am seeing my doc tomorrow but he told me that my LP of 12/13 days is normal? Is that not right?? Im so confused!:wacko:
Yes I heard b complex is good for that

My ticker is wrong, LOL. I am actually 11DPO today.
Yes BFP's for both of us ASAP :hugs:

if your spotting now wouldn't that make your LP 8 days... I too am confused, do you could af from full flow or brown blood? It confuses me too! I always count from brown blood because I always get that first and its not just spotting for me.

if your spotting now wouldn't that make your LP 8 days... I too am confused, do you could af from full flow or brown blood? It confuses me too! I always count from brown blood because I always get that first and its not just spotting for me.

LOL. Its brown, but only when I wipe and it doesnt even fill the toilet paper. I have a pantyliner on, and its completely clean, not one spot on it. I always count CD 1 as first real flow from what I was told

It is my 3rd month using cbfm, I too get spotting sometimes for 4 days before af but always start my monitor on full flow day, I just get it when I wipe mostly too, not sure what causes it but I've heard that u don't have an lp defect unless full flow comes too early, but who knows its so confusing lol

Thank you girls so much!! That should mean that I am ok then...cause this month I had 3 days of brown blood before the red came. I just always counted the brown because wearing a panty liner it was always more than spotting for me. So if I count full flow as CD1 than I am off 3 days which would make my LP 12 days instead of 9...12-14 is considered good right? My whole life I never counted this way, sooo confused too, lol.

There, I changed FF, and I was playing around with a due date calculator online and when I put in my first day of af on full flow it lined up pretty much with when I o'd where as the other day did not so I think you girls are right! :D I hope this doesn't mess up my monitor next month then???

OK so update! I went to the doc this AM because AF got me this AM. I was hysterical literally, and he said that my cycles are 28 days, not 29 (according to my charts I have been keeping, lol. I was counting wrong!) and that its OK to have an "off cycle" once in a while. He also said that because I am SO stressed, my body produces hormones and it can indeed throw an early menstruation in there. Because I am usually regular, he isn't concerned BUT he did do a complete test that includes FSH, Prog., chromosome workup and everything else. He said that if I am above a 12 in FSH then that's when I need to be concerned. If that's the case, I will start on Clomid on CD3-7, Estrogen from CD7-11/12, Crinone (progesterone supplement) from CD17 forward - but that's ONLY if my levels come back abnormal. He still doesn't want to start me on any of this until at LEAST this cycle is over.

I am going to try a new approach this month and just relax. I honestly have been consumed with TTC and I really think the stress f*cked me up with my cycle. I am going to try to not focus so hard on it! I leave for Italy in 3 weeks, so maybe do some shopping, relax, read, go out for dinner/drinks and just take it easy this cycle.
Thoughts on my plan? How are you all by the way????

Your plan sounds like a great one!! I hope that your test results come back normal but if they dont I hope they get your fixed up so that you can get one step closer to getting your bfp!! I would love to go to Italy lucky you!! You need to have a great time there and just relax! I know its easier said then done because I'm always worrier about ttc too!

Im doing well as of now I'm on day16 and still getting highs on my monitor, can't wait to get my peak and hopefully catch that little eggy!

Wow! Sounds like you have it all figured out jchic! I hope you get good news and can sort everything out so you get your October :bfp:!! :hugs2:

hello :flower: i've recently brought a clearblue machine from ebay, which i'm hoping will arrive by tomorrow. I hope to be able to join this thread when its arrived - i'm sure that i will be needing your advice when it comes to trying to decipher the thing anyway :haha:
Anyway i was wondering if any of you guys would know what the difference is between the monitors with what looks like a barcode on the front, and the ones without them. Is one a newer edition of the monitor or something?? also whats the difference between the clearblue easy fertility monitor and clearblue fertility monitor??? or again are they the same thing?????

I believe they are the same thing, and they do the same things, welcome to the thread!

awwww thanks - i can't wait until it arrives!!! its been posted earlier today, so i am really hoping that it will arrive tomorrow. I suspect that i will end up having to set up it a day late, as i'll be on cd 5 tomorrow, and i wouldn't be able to press the 'm' button until cd 6, so i'll be a day behind. And thats assuming that it does come tomorrow, if it comes wednesday, i would end up being, 2 days behind.
I assume that this would be alright

Its ok, I am 3 days off on mine, as long as you keep track of it some where else, like Fertility Friend, or a calendar, you'll be fine :)

Agree with 1cre8tivgrl said, I would keep it tracked somewhere else, as you only have until cd 5 to start a new cycle on the monitor! any questions you have I would be happy to answer if I know the answer, I am on cycle 3 with cbfm currently on cd 17 and waiting for my peak

WOOHOO! We have so many new CBFMers joining our thread! More ladies means more BFPS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->