CBFM Buddy

Mrs. B - she is absolutely beautiful and I love her name! Congrats to you!!!

Hopeful - okay so I read the book "the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant" and it was awesome because it gives information about stuff like that in one of the chapters.. It basically says that for the best chances of catching the eggie you want to BD the day before the positive OPK and the day of the positive as those should be the most fertile. According to that, the egg is released 6-12 hours after the LH surge which is detected as the positive on the OPK. --- to sum it up, you should definitely :sex: :sex: :sex: tonight and then say a prayer that the spermie catches the egg!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hopeful- Austins right, i Bd'd the day before my peak and on my 1st peak day n thats it and it worked for me. Also i didnt really have CM so i used preseed those two times too x

hopeful you should ov anything from 12/36hrs after first true pos! :happydance:
have fun :hugs:

Hopeful- so sorry hun :hugs: really hope this is your month. Do lots of :sex: usually 12-36 hours after surge egg is released.

Mrs B she is so so stunning! Congrats!

This thread is soooooooooooo exciting atm :D xx

Mrs B Congrats on the arrival of your little princess, she's a beauty!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice everyone. The morning of first peak (my very almost a positive) we dtd but no preseed and I orgasm'd during foreplay which I read somewhere might not be good for ttc...
Last night was awesome though... we used preseed (with applicator this time!) and it was fantastic sex! So if unsuccessful, at least it was fun trying :)

We'll prob try again tonight for good measure.

PS: I have HORRIFIC left side twinges. So painful!!

Congrats Mrs B - quite a quick labour too:winkwink: Glad everything went well:hugs:

She is gorgeous - bet you're on :cloud9:

Welcome little girl:flower:

:hugs:

X

Ugh. I'm on CD23 and still on "high" with my CBFM but getting negs on my OPKs :( feeling like my body is broken today.

ooh hopeful glad you are having fun!!! :happydance: left side is good side?

garfie chart looks good! :happydance:

xxxxxx

Hi everyone just a little bit of symptom spotting. today i woke up with mild af like cramps. i think it'll be af. last week i had a little heartburn, and now it seems i'm coming down with a cold, i'm just hoping it isn't just a cold but i'm not so hopeful. but time will tell ;)

Update: slightly spotting (it's like dark mucous) again like last month, so i guess AF is just round the corner - i should see her in 2 days' time...... Ugghhhh!

not happy but i expected it. Good thing is that i saved the preg test this month lol! :)

I am now completely dry, and had some light cramping this morning. I've had minor spotting pretty much all cycle (not entering it in ff because I don't like seeing the stats). By educated guess work I imagine af is 24-48 hours away, maybe 72?

well it seems the :witch: has showed her face finally. I had about a week of random brown spotting off and on with random gushes of fresh blood in between all that. Then I finally started yesterday morning and it is for sure the real thing this time. My CBFM is set and I am stocked up on the GFJ. Going to keep my appt Tuesday with the doctor and just see what she has to say and so forth. Then start clomid on cycle day 5. Not expecting anything to happen this first month, but definately want to get the ball rolling (or egg) :haha: and see how things turn out for us!

So I talked myself into this new job, was looking forward to it.. and turns out they got the wages wrong and even though I knew I was on the lower amount because not qualified, I have to be on 75% less than the most for that band.. which is £2.5k less than what they told me PA. So £150 short a month, and I have to find petrol and parking.... now I can't afford to do it...everyone where I am knows I was leaving cos my boss has a big mouth, and now I'm stuck there in the same shitty situation with other people's kids when I can't seem to have my own :cry:

Can't you just not do it even if your boss has a big mouth? if you did not give the notice you're still in time! also, don't trust your boss if s/he's such a big mouth!!!!! aaaarrrrgggh!!

:hugs:

AF is nearly here, 2 days early!! i wonder what's going wrong!

Oh tink that is dreadful! Was the job advertised in a different wage band? Perhaps you could speak to them about it if it was, that sucks but you know if its going to be super tight it will only stress you out more than you are already. Maybe stay there a while longer until something better comes up? Sometimes it's better the devil you know :hugs:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->