CBFM Buddy

that's the thing, if the temp shift is today then I ovulated yesterday before the peak - seems unlikely? am confused. we BD once yesterday (the high before peak) but it was after a very long period of abstinence so the sperm wont be any good. We will try to BD tonight (am still stuck in the office). I just did not expect it to be so soon and was sure I have a few more days before the peak. Although to be honest, I am kind of losing all hope here with hubby's low sperm count and total inability to completely stop drinking I think that we need to start finally moving towards IVF.

it may be ok sperm briss hubby and i conceived after about 2 weeks of abstinence! and i was on top! everything they tell you not to do :winkwink: x

Wow Chicky! So none of it actually makes any bloody difference lol. Wonder why we've all had to wait so long tho :-(

nope apparently not! remember me moaning about my mum saying dont think about days, always get on top, pee strait after, just dont think about it. lol well you know i guess mums really do know best :flower:

i havent told her all this thou im holding off from the "i told you so chat" :winkwink:

xxx

Eh, it really is a luck of the draw thing. You can do things to improve odds, or reduce odds, and most of us here are rolling with loaded dice. Regardless of the the odds there will always be those that do everything right and fail, and those that do everything wrong but succeed. Probability is a harsh mistress.

Although I'm liking some of my odds increasers - with a retroverted cervix it's better for my chances in some of the more run positions ;)

Also, yesterday's episode of 30rock covered ttc and planning sex. It was an amusing look into our particular crazy with a weird twist. After it I came clean to H2b about ticking him into sex on crucial days. He hadn't even realised, and thanked me for it!

Briss - whatever path you go down, best of luck!

Lol Exil made me smile- screw you probability.

Chicky lol at your mum being right!! :) I hate being on top :haha: no idea why tho!!!

Chicky, it's funny but we had 3 weeks of abstinence, me on top + hubby's low SC - very unlikely. but OPK this eve was negative but then who knows may be it was positive yesterday. will do another OPK tomorrow to check if it goes darker or otherwise.

Exilius, thanks! I really do not want to go IVF route but I just keep thinking that we are wasting our time. Will force hubby to repeat sperm test next week to see if there is any improvement

The funniest thing happened earlier this evening and I thought I would share it. I have been running all over town trying to find pre-seed and for the life of me couldn't remember we're I had seen it. Finally I gave up because I was supposed to spend the evening with my sister in law and her 2 year old twin boys. When I got to her house she said she had some errands she needed to run before we went out for dinner and so we went to target together. As we were walking down the aisles I remembered that that is where I had seen it so I ran off to see if they had some and lo and behold they did! I snatched 2 boxes and came back to fis her and her kiddos and exclaimed "thank god I finally found some!!" We laughed so hard! Andshe told me i shoukd babysit more to get practice hahaha! She is now the only one who knows that my hubby and I are TTC and I have sworn her to secrecy but now I have to figure out how to tell my hubby that she knows and why she knows! Goin to be funny watching his face!!

Chicky did you post the pics? Also... sounds random.. have you done any opks or cbfm sticks (merely for scientific purposes, of course :haha: and also you probably still want to pee on everything!)

Austin! LOL that is funny!! Glad you found some xxx

Hey ladies. I think I feel off the face of the earth! a.k.a my internet has been really messed up. SO MUCH has happened while I have been missing. Congrats ladies. There is light at the end up the tunnel.
Just wanted to give you all a quick update before I lose internet connection again. My appt last Tuesday was canceled because my doctor was sick so I go back this coming Tuesday. What I thought was my period evidentally wasn't. I have been having brown spotting for about a week now with random moments of fresh blood, but usually only enough to wear panty liners. Lots of feelings of cramping and bloating (but I could also relate that to the spicy foods I have been eating). Every night, everything stops and usually starts back up in the mornings. Stops again around mid day and sometimes will have more spotting in the late afternoons. I thought my DH was going to DIE when I made him BD with me even with the old blood (in hopes it would knock that crap lose and make it flow). It didn't work, but he did make me laugh about it for two days! :) I will hopefully be able to keep up better with everyone soon. Haven't been using my CBFM because I haven't been having full flow and the frresh blood isn't every day. Maybe next month things will be better. This morning I went to the bathroom when I first woke up and when I wiped it was actually more red but still kinda brown, too. Maybe I am on the very slow track to getting somewhere. DH is now out of town and it would be great to get some of this out of the way while he is gone, but I already know what will happen. My full blown period will start on the day he is due to come home and I won't be able to welcome him home properly.:haha:

Will hopefully be back on this evening after work and catch up better. Until next time!

Thanks Garfie.

Just feeling really down in the dumps about everything. TTC is the main thing... But work/changing job and money atm :-( I want to be able to do what I want if can't have a baby right now but finances aren't permitting it. The dogs hair everywhere is also getting me down :doh: xxx

Aw hun - come on cheer up didn't you say you had a pos OPK this morning - time for some :sex: I know you said you don't like on top but oh my I love it when I can be bothered:haha:

Dog hair and cat hair at this end a nightmare to keep on top of but just think how proud you will be when your place is nice and clean again:winkwink:

I read this on FB - thought I'd share

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 Beers.

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full.. The students responded with a unanimous 'yes.'

The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively filling the empty space between the sand.The students laughed..

'Now,' said the professor as the laughter subsided, 'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things---your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions---and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car.. The sand is everything else---the small stuff.

'If you put the sand into the jar first,' he continued, 'there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life.

If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.

Spend time with your children. Spend time with your parents. Visit with grandparents. Take your spouse out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and mow the lawn.

Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented. The professor smiled and said, 'I'm glad you asked.' The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.

:hugs:

X

ps Tink I'm your friend minus the beers:winkwink:

Awww thanks Garfie.:hugs: I know I shouldn't feel like this but I can't help it. It all comes down to just wanting (needing) a baby really :-( I want to be happy about the other stuff but I can't cos I then feel guilty and like having a baby isn't important when it totally is.

My dog moults so so so bad you can't see tthe hall floor in the morning :( as soon as you hoover more hair appears even tho he's not been back inside! :o xx

thanks Garfie, that story made me smile :) got my positive OPK this morning on my second peak. we managed to BD last night after having an argument. I did tell hubby to be home asap but he showed up well after midnight I probably ovulated by then so was so upset with him. My left ovary was in pain all of yesterday but today it's fine so I guess I did ovulate last night or this morning. temp is a bit random so hard to say for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->