CBFM Buddy

:hugs: Austin... noooooooooooooo :(
I'm so sorry! I did my get bfp last time with no peaks... went straight down to low and then weirdly, I had EWCM a week later and got preggers on that. So keep checking for signs of late ovulation, k hun?

Thanks so much for the kind words :)
I will keep checking every day until AF is in full swing. I've even thinking about contacting my OBGYN just to make her everything is working as it should be. Iay just go ahead and do that and talk to her in case there is something wrong.

Thanks ladies :hugs: got doctors tomorrow too... :) so will see what she has to say next :p will find out I didn't ovulate according to bloods (I know this already) and what else can epect from FS... Xx

update:
I ran into my doctor Monday while at work. She was kind enough to talk to me while at work so I didn't have to go in to the office on Tuesday and get charged with a visit. We decided to go ahead with trying this month and still using clomid. I start taking it on day 5 (tomorrow) and will take it for 5 days. Then use OPK's and my friend in U/S to watch for Ovulation. :happydance:
My poor DH has already been warned I am not keeping him up to date with anything (in hopes to not stress him out)! But I also told him to be ready because I will be jumping his bones :haha: a lot these next few weeks! I have heard that no :sex: for long periods of time can cause the sperm to be not as mobile, but too much can also decrease the sperm count. So we will have to be careful as to how much. I am drinking 2-3 glasses of GFJ a day and let me just say, I can tell a difference in this period vs. the others as far as the flow and consistency. With skipping September completely, I expected it to be a lot heavier and thicker. I think there just might be something to this. It's a good thing I actually like grapefruit. :D

I know the CBFM will probably give me highs earlier than anticipated due to the clomid, but with only taking it 5 days, I am hoping it won't last too long and be able to detect the real thing. Hope this fall and winter is my time. I will keep you all updated on how the clomid goes and when I start doing U/S and so forth and what they show. Fingers crossed for all of us still TTC!!

:dust:

For those with BFP or almost BFP, I hope it is a sticky sticky bean for you!

My CBFM was blinking the "m" at me this mornig when i turned it on. Does that mean anything?

Austin it means its expecting you to have af soon and need to press the button :) hope u don't need to.

So sorry Piano :( :hugs: xx

Eehhh, Tink, there's nothing i can do at the moment, just wait for the flow to stop then go to the doc for tests he can do.

Piano have you had CD3 bloods? If not they may want to do those next cycle if there is one.. And prob CD21 (7dpo bloods too) xx

Piano have you had CD3 bloods? If not they may want to do those next cycle if there is one.. And prob CD21 (7dpo bloods too) xx

Booh!! i've never been asked for bloods but i 've never ttc before so this maybe time to go for it. What do they look for in the bloods usually?

Hello ladies ive been using cbfm for the first month but had no luck...dh has low sperm count...just wondered if any of u lovely ladies had success with low sa?

Piano my understanding with the bloods is they are mainly looking for things like PCOS with CD3 bloods, looking at all the hormones and whether they are they right ratios etc. With the 21day test it's progesterone they're checking (to see if you ovulated) xx

CD27 --- No more spotting --- OPKs stil negative. I'm holding onto hope for the next couple of days and teying to stay positive! Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!!

How's everyone else doing?

Trolley, hi my hubby has a very low sperm count and we have been TTC for over 2 years now, had 11 cycles with CBFM but so far no luck. I have put him on vitamins and now we are due to do another test to see if there are any improvements

Trolley, hi my hubby has a very low sperm count and we have been TTC for over 2 years now, had 11 cycles with CBFM but so far no luck. I have put him on vitamins and now we are due to do another test to see if there are any improvements

Hi briss we going to the doctors again next week too...im hoping dh has improved too.Fxd for your dh too.How often do u bd over your high and peak days?

Morning Ladies

Chicky :hugs:

Austin - So has the witch not shown her face yet?:flower:

Trolley - :hi: and welcome hun sorry to hear about hubby sc hoping next time it has improved :flower:

Tink - Did you accept the new job where are you in your cycle I seem to have fallen behind with the thread:wacko:

Piano - Most of us have had the blood tests at sometime or another don't forget to ask for the numbers so we can help you obsess:winkwink:

Briss - Have you had hubbys sc checked yet or is that coming up soon:hugs:

Hopeful - :hugs: hope you are okay hun:flower:

AFM - I went to see the gynae the other day and I was given 3 options to help/cure my endo

1. Have a laproscopy (this might be dangerous due to age and number of them before)
2. Take some tablets to bring on the menapause (no guarantee fertility will be restored)
3. Hysterectomy (we know how that story ends)

Anyway faced with those three options I broke down - so he got a more senior doctor in to explain there may be one option left as I was presenting with pain and he could feel tenderness when he examined me I was allowed a referral to a FS :happydance: :happydance: so as you know due to my age and history I cannot get IVF on the NHS but I may be able to get something that will take away my pain and hopefully help me to conceive :happydance:

So I feel like I am getting somewhere - 10DPO - FF altered my chart again - temps are dropping - looks like the witch is on her way:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Hey ladies! :flower: hope we are all ok. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to you all for your support :hugs: couldn't have gotten through the last couple of days without my cbfm girls :cry:

Feeling much better today thank goodness and taking it one day and one week at a time :hugs:

So from what I remember about the bloods much like everyone else said the cd3 bloods are for Estrogen, thyroid function, pcos, liver function, and various other random tests that aren't really ttc related but get checked for their function anyway. And cd21 or 7dpo is for progesterone.

Garfie that's great news about the fs appointment! I hope beyond hope you won't need it sweetie :hugs:

Hopeful your very quiet where are you? :hugs:

Briss good luck with hubby's next sa! :hugs:

Tink what's the job situation now? :hugs:

Anyone I've forgotten? So sorry head is all over the place but sending tons of :hugs:

Love chicky xxx

this is a quick one because I am on my way in to work.
CD7 and CBFM gave me a high reading. I have only taking the clomid for two days (today will be day 3, but I take them in the evening.)
I am still bleeding, so I am sure it is the Clomid making it read high this early. Anyone know if after I take all my clomid will it cause the monitor to drop back down to low until I actualy should be getting highs? I think tomorrow morning I am going to do an OPK as well and see what it says.
I have already gave my DH a heads up and told him as soon as the bleeding it done, we are going to be doing it a lot and to be prepared.

Hey lulu I doubt it will drop back to low. The whole point of clomid is to stim the ovaries into producing high quantities of (can't remember actual hormone) but the one that gives you a more viable egg, and hopefully earlier. The chances are you may not get a peak either. Clomid and cbfm don't mix that well. I'd definately use some opks to back it up as I don't think the machine will be all that reliable on its own and you don't want to miss catching that egg! Other than that just do it every 2nd or 3rd day throughout ur cycle or until you know for sure you've ov'd to cover all your bases x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->