CBFM Buddy

:cry: tink I wish I could reach through and give you a real hug :hugs: xxx

Thanks Chicky.. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, and I love my pets, and I love my house, and my family. I appreciate that I have stuff to be grateful for... but a job takes up half of your waking hours... and I hate it!! This isn't how things are supposed to be atm... :-( :cry:

I know what you mean. I there any way you could take the job? I know it's a lot of money short but you know your happiness is worth so much more than anything else :hugs: x

Aw Tink - I was hoping today was going to be better for you - did they advertise the wage as what you thought it was?:flower:

:hugs:

X

Garfie- yes, they did say may be lower if needed training but I thought it meant the lowest amount there, not lower again :cry:

Chicky- if it wasn't for needing petrol we could manage with less.. But can't have less money and fork out for petrol :cry: Í'd then be stressed over money so would be as bad :(

Tink - do you think it would help at all if you told them that you would love to work there an you think it would be a good for for you and for the team but its just not feasible for you to take that much of a pay cut and see if they would be willing to negotiate at all? I'm really sorry things aren't going well for you, I really hope things turn around for you. :(

Or another thought, would there be someone else at the ew job you could ride with an split the fuel costs?

Austin thanks hun :hugs:

I'm going to say that not able to accept the position because of the wage, and that the original low amount was least could manage with... And see what happens..but its NHS so I think they have set criteria. Car sharing is good idea but its shift work so would be hard to manage xx

Hang in there little tink... xxx :hugs:

AFM: DH is sick and so we did not manage to dtd on our second peak... BOO! :growlmad:

We did this morning on the first high but not all yesterday.
I just hope first peak and high are enough. I'm so tired of this and am ready for a bfp! :cry:

Hopeful I did last two highs before any peaks so think you are well and truly covered :happydance:

I hope so....
please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?

1dpo... let's hope this 2ww is relatively painless... planning on testing at 12dpo

Chickie, you have made me BELIEVE again.
I want everyone to have a BFP by Christmas, okay ladies?
Best gift ever!

So this morning was CD25 and my CBFM went back to low. My OPKs are still negative. oh and Im spottig. Not sure what's going on but I feel sad about it. Oh and I was awoken early this morning with a stomach bug. Ugh. I think my body is in a state of anarchy.

:hugs: Austin... noooooooooooooo :(
I'm so sorry! I did my get bfp last time with no peaks... went straight down to low and then weirdly, I had EWCM a week later and got preggers on that. So keep checking for signs of late ovulation, k hun?

Oh no maybe the bug has delayed ovulation. Use opks to back it up. :dust:

We may have found a way to make new job work- the turmoil is too much! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"