CBFM Buddy

Hi Tink and Chicky! having an early night tonight is one of the solutions for me to feel better tomorrow lol!! :)

No not long till my next appt. i hope he sees some sort of improvement if no bfp by then but not counting on it.

Enjoy that early night my lovely, I hope you wake feeling much better :hugs: x

Chicky, wedding is the 15th, everything is all organized.

H2b's birthday is Monday. He thinks I've forgotten. I've organized a surprise party for him :)

FF moved my O to CD11, finally! though my after O temp does not seem to be forming a steady line as it is supposed to considering that I am taking Chinese herbs for this.

Briss that's fab! When you say steady line do you mean more gradual rise? Don't forget the estrogen drop progesterone rise 4/5 dpo causes some erratic ish temps at times! Lets see them keep rising for you! :happydance:

Exil I can't believe it's so soon! You must be so excited! :happydance:

Tink not long till new job day! :happydance:

Piano hope all is well Hun, anything exciting to report? :hugs:

Garfie how's the witch treating you or has she retreated? I hope so! And not long till eggy time! :happydance:

Love chicky xxx

Briss - I think Chicky hit the nail on the head there. If you look at my charts the better looking ones (stronger O due to soy) have a dip and then a rise just like that, albeit a day or 2 later, but then I O 10 or so days later than you.

Realised after an awesome round with H2b last night how much ttc wrecks your sex life, even when you're trying hard not to let it. We were going to have 2 weeks of no sex before the wedding, but as I'm due to O tomorrow....

Briss - I think Chicky hit the nail on the head there. If you look at my charts the better looking ones (stronger O due to soy) have a dip and then a rise just like that, albeit a day or 2 later, but then I O 10 or so days later than you.

Realised after an awesome round with H2b last night how much ttc wrecks your sex life, even when you're trying hard not to let it. We were going to have 2 weeks of no sex before the wedding, but as I'm due to O tomorrow....

Ha well it'd be rude not to :winkwink: x

yes I meant a more gradual rise. My acu practitioner thinks post O temp should not fluctuate like mine does. I have no idea why fluctuation is a problem but apparently that's the case according to chinese medicine.

Briss for what's its worth I don't think you will ever have nice neat temps, everything will affect it, even having your arm Hanging out one night and not the next, or a slight degree difference in the house. Every natural element around you changes everything. And you're pre and post ov temps are very identifiable :hugs:

Chicky, that's exactly how it goes in my head too but a lady on B&B was taking the same herbs and her post O temp formed a very nice steady line so I guess it works for some. and her acu practitioner was very pleased with that. this morning I found an acu needle in my laundry, was it left in my body? I am getting all worked up thinking part of it might still be there somewhere...

More likely it was caught up in your clothes. Your body will let you know (via pain) If there's a foreign body stuck in you. If you're worried take the needle with you next time and get them to check it

Oh my god Briss! How the hell did that happen? Jeez you think they'd be a bit more careful! It's not broken is it? Perhaps it just got hooked in your clothes, if it was still in there's every chance you'd have pushed it deeper xxx

it was stuck to the top I was wearing when I went there last week, but during the procedure I took the top off and hang it on the door so the needle could only get there from me. I do have unusual pain like feeling on the left side where one of the needles was. the needle does not look broken but I do not know how long it is supposed to be. it would not go in completely cos of the way it's built. But it was bent. I am taking it with me tomorrow and will ask. I am so worried, why am I so unlucky all the time

Briss :hugs: I would be freakish out too, and worried they'd left a bit in! I'm sure everything is just fine and glad your going back so soon so she can check you over, i bet she will be very embarrassed :blush: xxx

Exil hope hubby enjoys his birthday surprise and the being more relaxed about TTC pays off for you(assuming the stress off everything else isn't getting to you)

Piano hope you are beginning to get used to the metformin now.

Briss ouch! Hope the needle isn't stuck in anywhere.... Have you got any further with talks with hubby.

Chicky hope you are still doing good, and not feeling poorly now.

Mrs B hope your little pumpkin is being good too.

Garfie...where are yooooou?

Afm. I took my first provera tablet last night and will be starting Clomid on day 2 of the bleed. Unless that happens when I'm on the provera (5day course) and then I'll wait until its finished. Wish I'd started it a few days ago now. New job tomorrow... Eeeeeppp xx

my acu practitioner apologised but acted like it's no big deal, but most importantly the needle was complete I compared it to others and it was the same length so nothing stayed inside, huge relief.

Tink, good luck with your first day tomorrow. I hope this new job will be great

Piano hope all is well Hun, anything exciting to report? :hugs:

Hi Chicky nothing exciting to report, it's just CD1 but at least it's not very painful like it was some months ago! :) hubby has had his SA test today. waiting for results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->