CBFM Buddy

Briss & Piano - I'm getting my drugs lesson today, and h2b won't go with me because he faints at the sight of needles and/or blood.

Briss - your chart is looking pretty good! Fingers crossed it stays high tomorrow, in which case a definite improvement on last cycle

my temp started its inevitable descend, woke up with lots of cramps, AF is on her way I can just feel it, might not even get to test on Sunday. am supposed to go to the firm's Christmas party tonight and although I am 99.9% sure I am out still wont feel comfortable drinking cos of "what if" thoughts in my head. LTTTC is no fun, just pain. may not even bother covering my acne for tonight, who cares

How's everyone doing?
Briss, did you have fun at the party?

hi Exil, the party was quite boring and I decide against drinking but judging by my further temp drop this morning it was unnecessary precaution.

It was yesterday. It was pretty good. Lots of laughs when no one knew the songs, and the best man lost my ring into the lining of his jacket

Congratulations!!! newlyweds! Great that you enjoyed the day, so funny about the ring :) can we see your dress? I love wedding dresses!

We're waiting on getting the pics.

Turns out the function centre didn't give us back our custom made cake toppers :'(

I'm off to honeymoon today. The witch is due on Wednesday (I think). Going to hold off testing until Christmas morning (if af isn't here by then pregnany is about the only explaination, and that would be the best Christmas gift for us, and my mum).

So, you start the clomid this week tink?

Exil, enjoy your honeymoon! Where are you off to?

Tink, sorry AF got you, Mine is almost here as well, I have been spotting today but decided to follow chinese way of looking at my period and will consider it as day 25 of my previous cycle rather than CD1. It's nice to add one extra day to my shorter cycles :) previously I would consider brown spotting as CD1.

Briss - not sure about the UK, but here the FS count the first day of flowing red blood to be CD1

Indeed it is Exil! First dose of clomid tonight! :) have a wonderful honeymoon! Are you staying in Australia or going elsewhere?

Briss- sorry to hear that hun. I induced my AF with Provera so all okay.

Af is truly here, quite red, oh here I go again…

Turns out the only place we're going is hospital. Server Gastro. There goes any chances I had this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->